Before the 1st day

A stupid DEAL to a crazy FEEL

Sohyun POV

I walked away from him. Oh my God. He is seriously scaring me. I wonder what he wants from me. Do I look like a rich girl? I don't think so. Along the way to my "HOUSE" I'm talking to my self. Without Realizing I've been in front of a house that looks shabby. I had lived 19 years of my life in there. I recall what Daehyun saying before. “Love my self a little bit more?” I laughed sarcastically.

“Something funny miss MOODY?” I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

“Again Ilhoon? Don’t you have something to do beside come to here every night?” I said while opening the gate and get into the house. He following me.

“Next month I will go to London. I want to spend the rest of my time here before leaving.” He pouted. He then ran to our mothers room. Yeah. Ilhoon and I was a live in this orphanage before he was adopted by Jung family.

“I do not accept guest Ilhoon.” I said before entering my room across our mother room. I immediately changed my clothes to pajamas. Without even bother to knock, Ilhoon opened my bedroom door. He is lucky enough because my pajamas already covered my body. Otherwise who knows what I would have done to my one and only best friend.

“Sohyun-ah. Why you reject the offer from my parents?” He was angry at me. He take a seat next to me at my bed. To be honest I know he would say this. His parents meets me this afternoon offered me to go with them AGAIN and I refused politely.

“I want to be with mom Ilhoon. You know that right?” I said without looking at him.

“Mom also suggest you to go with us. What’s holding you Sohyun? Seriously I can’t get you.” He sighs loudly.

“Ilhoon. You know why I do this.” 

“But my parents is not like them Sohyun. You can trust me. They won’t.” He said with pleading.

"I know it. But I can't. "I said. "Can we stop talking about this Ilhoon. Please. "I whispered. Ilhoon soon Realized I'm starting to be uncomfortable with the subject of our conversation.

“When are you going to india?” he said change the conversation. I immediately smiled brightly.

“In three weeks. I can’t wait Ilhoon. Too bad you can not participate.” Ilhoon and I are members of a charity group that often travels to countries in need. And we recently planning to go to India to build orphanages there.

"I have a lot of thing to do before leaving. I want to go there so badly too. But because of you I'm sure everything will go smoothly." He ruffled my hair.

I sighed. "You won't forget about me right?" I said while looking down to my feet. My only one best friend going to another country. Even before his departure I already feel lost.

"I won't. You are the most important person to me besides my parents and mom now." He my back convincing me. "I'm going to call you every day even if you rejecting my call. I will call mom instead." He laughed out loud.I laughed along with him.

"You're the worst best friend ever." I say hitting his arm lightly.

"Just best friend." He said softly. I'm sure he did not want me to hear it. 

The situation becomes awkward. I don't how long we just sat down without saying anything. He looked at his watch before standing and looking at me.

"I have to go now. Sleep tight." He said before go out from my room.

"I'm sorry Ilhoon. I'm not the one." I said before lying down in my bed.

 

* * *

 

L.joe POV 

"Tell Mom and Dad I miss them." I'm on the phone with my sister Jessie. Jessie and my parents at airport in L.A right now. Jessie is planning to visit me because she was on holiday.

"Araso oppa. Wait a minute!" I heard Jessie say something to my parents before talking to me again. "Oppa. You have to know our parents plan. They gonna introduce a girl to you. She is beautiful but I don't think you gonna like 'Arrange Married' thing right?" She whispered to me. 

"What? this is 2014. Not 2004." I shouted.

"I know that oppa. You have to have a really NICE girl as soon as possible before they go to korea next month." Jessie said.

"I'll take care about it. Anyway thanks Jessie. You're the best." 

"As always right?" She chuckled. "Anyway, See you soon. Bye" 

"Bye." 

I immediately threw myself on my living room couch. Arrange married? I know my parents want the best for me. "24 and Arrange Married to a girl that I didn't even know? Live is wonderful." I said sarcastically.

 

======================================================================================

 

The 3rd Chapter. My job is take my whole time,,,So a little bit busy.