She think I'm a PICKPOCKET?

A stupid DEAL to a crazy FEEL

L.joe POV

I'm out of the club hoping she is not gone yet. And thank God,I guess miss Fortune really love me. That girl was standing not far away from where I standing right now.  She is standing in front of a man who had been dragged by her earlier. As I looked more closely he was nothing more than a high school student. I overheard their conversation.


"Ya ~ Did you even know how worried your mother when she called me? You're hospitalize this morning and disappeared. See your wound is not completely healed yet." She sounds totally upset with him.

"Today was Jieun birthday. " He answered.  

"You want to die huh? Just because of your girlfriend you make them worried?"

"Ok, I'm sorry. I go to the hospital now. " He said before waving to get a taxi. Before getting into the car he turned around and looked at the girl. "Noona. Tell eomma I miss her.I’m gonna visit you guys next week. And for you. Can you try to love yourself a bit more noona? And the last one. You have to more often stop by. My mother misses you. Why she have to love you more than me?"He hissed.

That girl sigh and looking at the ground. “You sould hurry Daehyun. Don’t make them worried.” The boy just nodding his head an get it the car.

When the taxi was gone, I see that girl immediately walked towards the bus stop not far from where we were standing. "Looks like I have to leave my car here." I told myself. I followed step up to the bus stop. This night gangnam was not so crowded, not many people who are at the bus stop. It’s just 2 teenagers who were talking about their male friends at school. When they saw me, they started to tidy up the way they sit and put a smile on their face. I guess that was the sweetest smile for them. But for me that was a nightmare became reality to see their smile.

I sit beside her. All girl gonna kill to have a sit next to me. Okay, you must be think I was full of myself because of what I think. But I’am not kidding with you. Just a little bit make it more dramatic? Just forget what I say. By the way one minute passed and nothing happened. Ok, this is weird. I take a look at her and she just looking straight forward. Look like she doesn't care about my existence at all. And it kill my pride. But I don't want Niel take away my car. I Love that car a lot because I want it for a long time. I have to make a move. But how? I should try to learn how chunji handle a girl. I was a playboy. But I never be the one who make a move. All of them who was throwing them self to me.

I was about to talk to her when suddenly she get up from the seat. A bus stop right in front of her. Without hesitating I get into the bus following her. This is the first time I step into a bus. I never used bus before. It was,nice not bad. Maybe because there is just me, that girl and 3 older man who was riding this bus beside the driver. I see her taking a seat at the back of the bus. I take a seat a beside her seat AGAIN. And yet she didn't even seem she care about me, a good looking L.joe , sitting next to her. Huft great. How can I win this?

When I lost in thought the bus stops and I didn’t realize she got off the bus. I just realized it when the bus door is almost closed. I immediately get off from the bus and looking around. And I find her no where to be seen. . I loose her. When I was about to return to the club. I sensed someone behind me. I immediately turned around and found that girl looking at me.

“Who are you? Why you following me?” She asking me. "If you want my money, sorry I don't have a money." She said before leaving me dumbfounded.

“What? She thought I was a pickpocket?” I said in disbelief. “Yak~ I’m not asking for your money.” I chased her.

“So what do you want?”

“Your name.” She looking at me. Got you. Now you see me clear enough to fall for me right? Just like the other girl.

“I do not sell my name. Go find it at another place if you want a name.” She said before leaving me dumbfounded AGAIN.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Such a lame chapter right? Subscribe and comment guys... don't be a silent reader.

OMG I'm going crazy today. Junhyung photoshoot at magazine is out and I found he is topless at 2 picture.

he is trying to kill me this year with all of his photoshoot. I need to rest because of that. Dizzy.

penielshii : Thanks....I'm a jester. how about you?

kellyhoney : Hwaiting