The DEAL with NIEL

A stupid DEAL to a crazy FEEL

L.joe POV

XXX Club 11:15 PM 

“Hyung, Where have you been? Where is Han Jaein?” Ricky is the first one who notice me when I entering our favorite club. Ricky , Cap , Changjo and Chunji sitting in the corner when I see NIEL dancing with a crazy dance on the dance floor contrast with the music that was playing. All the attention led to Niel. “Crazy.” I said with a smile at my face.

“Who is Han Jaein? I didn’t know her.” I said as take a seat beside Chunji.

“Wait a minute, Don’t tell me you already break up with her.” Cap hyung looking at me with a shocking face. “It’s just 2 hours since the two of you dating.”

“She is crazy hyung. You know where she is taking me 1 hours ago?”

“Church? Ready to get married?” Changjo said with a handycam in hand. Recording I guess.

“Ya~ put it down.” I said as I pointing to the handycam. Chanjo refused.

“She is not taking me to church. But she is taking me to meet her parents. It’s crazy. You know what? Her parents is just a BIG NO.” I said which make all of my friends laughing hard.

The music stops and Daniel immediately ran towards us with a face full of sweat. “I will make you regret it.” He said before spin a bottle at the table. The bottle head spin fast and in the end pick me to be the next victim.

“Asa~. Hyung, I love you. But sorry, I’m gonna make you suffer a lot.” Niel looking around for a few second.

Suddenly a commontion at the other side of cafe attracting my attention. A girl grabbing a collar of one boy. I guess he is younger than her. And then she dragging him out of the club.

"Hyung." Niel shouts caught my attention back to him. "I know what you should do this time." He said with a huge grin.

"What do you want?" I said a little bit annoyed with his grin. I don't like it. I know he gonna make me suffer alot.

"That girl. Make her your girlfriend within a month.”

“One month? I’m gonna make it one day.Which one?” I ask and looking around.

“The first girl who catch your eyes tonight. The one who dragging a man before.”

“You must be kidding.”  I said and shaking my head. She is totally stanger. I didn’t even know who she is. I never see her in here before.

“No, I’m not. I won’t give you an easy challenge to do hyung. If I want you to make a girl that usually in here to be your girlfriend is not fun at all. She didn’t know you, I guess. That’s the interesting thing. It’s not going to be easy. Are you in? Or else we gonna call you chicken for the whole year. “

“Okay I’m in.” Okay. This is ridiculus but I don’t have a choice. To be called CHICKEN for the whole year is totally a nightmare. “But if can make her to be my girlfriend you have to be my slave for 2 months.” I said with a huge grin.

“Ok. But If you can’t, you have to give your new sport car to me? Deal?” Ok. This is bad. But who are Niel kidding with? It’s me L.joe. Every single girl can’t resist me.

“Deal.”

End L.joe POV

On the other side Chunji and Cap observe the situation and the deal with a worry face.

“Hyung. Do you think letting them like this is right?” Chunji said.

“I don’t think so. Let see later. I hope he won’t give that girl a nightmare. But she looks different with the other girl.”

"Yeah she is different." chunji nodding his head. "L.joe need to change hyung. Seriously, I'm getting sick of all his ex-girlfriend list. All of them is annoyed. “

“Who knows maybe he will change after meet this girl. Like my mother said. There is one woman who can change a man life without he realized it." Cap said. Chunji looking at him with weird look.

“I can’t believe you are a mama boy hyung.” Chunji said which make him getting a hit at the back of his head. “Ya~ hyung. It’s hurt you know.”

“You deserve it.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The 1st chapter is out...honestly I want to publish this chapter yesterday.
But all little thing about Beautiful show (yes I'm a B2UTY...but I do love L.joe and Sohyun) take my whole time yesterday.

how was it?