Chapter 1 : How I Wish...

It's Going To Be Okay [Uncompleted]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the rest of EXO members, this is a precious time for them to rest. But not for Suho as he takes the chance to sneak out from the dorm to get some fresh air after a tight and tiresome schedule. Or could he says, a mind therapy? He’s been doing this with his fellow EXO-M leader, Kris. But since he left, he’s been doing this alone for the past five months. Well, maybe an exception for today since he brings Kai along. Suho is ready to leave until he hears somebody are arguing with each other at the kitchen.

“You think you’re the only one who sad when Luhan hyung is leaving us?!”

“Don’t you ever in my business when the only thing you care is just your damn girlfriend!”

“Who told you that Taeyeon is a damn girlfriend?! Don’t act like you know everything when you just a maknae! Heol, I think now I understand why Luhan hyung leaved. It’s not because of his health condition but because he’s sick of you!”

“Don’t you dare talk like that! Luhan hyung is the best hyung ever while you’re the worst, probably the worst of the worst hyung ever!”

Slap. Suho don’t wait any longer. He runs quickly to the kitchen.

“What the hell is happening here?!”

His loud and stressed voice that has never been heard before catch the two boys’ attention. The boys remain froze.

“I asked you both, what is happening here?!”

Baekhyun, who seems just snap back at reality sends a death glare to Sehun before answering the leader’s question.

“He’s trying to commit a suicide by taking a handful sleeping pills,”

“Still, you don’t have to slap him!” Suho said.

“Seems like the ‘always perfect leader’ is taking the maknae side. That’s so sweet of you, hyung,” Baekhyun said.

“I’m not taking side! And Oh Sehun! What the hell are you thinking when you want to commit a suicide?! Are you insane?!”

“You’re not my parents to order me around! I’m 20 for god’s sake!”

“I’m just worrying about you because I’m your leader! Even if I don’t want to, I should responsible for each one of you!”

“Go to hell with all the leader thingy! You’re not even suit to be one! The company makes you be the leader just because they pity of you! You not even have any talent!” Sehun shouts.

“Oh Sehun! Mind your words!” say Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O who are just came to the kitchen.

“Yeah, I admit that I don’t have any talent, but you should know, how I wish to stop being an idol! How I wish to turn back time so that I can stop myself from auditioning to SM! No, the real thing is, HOW I WISH TO NOT BEING HERE WITH YOU GUYS!”

And by that word, Suho storms out from the dorm and make his way to his car.

When he arrives at his car, he just realises there’s someone at the front passenger’s seat and that person is Kai. He doesn’t care anymore. He just gets to the driver’s seat and drives the car with full speed.

“Hyung! Are you insane?! Do you want to kill both of us?!”

“Shut up, Kim Jongin!”

Kai immediately shuts his mouth once he hears his full name being call.

 

---

 

They both seem so lucky to meet the green light from all the traffic lights. Plus, there is no car that night. But their luck isn’t last long since Kai saw a heavy truck that really fast by the corner of his eye.

“Hyung!”

 

---

 

On the other hand, the truck’s driver seems like he’s having trouble to stop the truck.

“Damn! Why isn’t the brake functioning?!”

Little that he realises the traffic light had turn red. Then,

The sound of glasses shattering, the sound of brake, the painful scream of the two boys, and the impact from the crash sends a body flying. Blood starts to spill on the road. Then, silence.

 

---

 

“Minseok hyung, ppalli*!”

“Chanyeol, can you please shut up?!”

“Why don’t the two of you shut up?!” Chen let out a frustrated shouts.

“No! Hyung, I’m s-,”

Chanyeol don’t even get to finish his word when D.O interrupts him.

“Guys, isn’t that Joonmyun hyung’s car?”

All of them take a relieve breath before Lay shouts.

“Guys! A truck!”

Xiumin presses the brake then all of them all of them hear and see right in front of their eyes, the truck crash into Suho’s car, the sound of glasses shattering, the sound of brake, the painful scream of the two boys, and the impact from the crash sends a body flying. Blood starts to spill on the road. Then, silence.

 

---

 

“What’s with the car? Doesn’t it want to move?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter