004

tails and fangs

 

 

a/n: I kind of missed updating this fluff… anyway here is an update because I love you guys way too much!

 

---- 

 

Myungsoo was over the moon with the way his parents accepted Sunggyu, he will be an alpha fox’s mate, now that’s uber cool and wicked. As they finished dinner, Myungsoo led Sunggyu up his room and took out something from his closet for the fox to wear. When he was about to go to the bathroom, Heechul and Siwon walked in with some extra bed cushion and pillows. 

 

“I told him to just bring the pillow but your father is really stubborn.” Heechul uttered while Myungsoo pouted.

 

“I am going to share my bed with hyung and no buts appa.” Myungsoo raised a finger and Siwon sighed.

 

“Just make sure my son doesn’t get pregnant before the wedding. I will not tolerate a bastard child out of wedlock.” He said then turned to leave.

 

“I promise sir.” Sunggyu replied.

 

“Call me omma and that hard headed fellow appa okay?” Heechul said and then planted a kiss on Myungsoo while he patted Sunggyu’s shoulder.

 

Myungsoo proceeded to take a shower while Sunggyu arranged the bed, placing a fluffy pillow in the middle. When Myungsoo stepped out from the shower, all dressed and rubbing a towel on his hair, he pouted when he saw the pillow in the middle. “Yah Hyung, do you expect me to accept such  arrangement?” Myungsoo asked the fox who was eagerly staring out into the bright moon.

 

“I just want to make sure we don’t mess up, my alpha pheromones are quite strong.” He replied then took the clothes and a towel before walking towards the bathroom.

 

“I can handle it.” Myungsoo smiled at him.

 

When Sunggyu stepped out of the shower, his tails were fanning out and his ears perked as the cool water had woke him up a bit. He noticed Myungsoo already sitting on the bed, the big pillow thrown somewhere while the younger grinned at him. “I want to cuddle with you. No buts hyung.” He said as he patted the space next to him. He grabbed an extra towel and helped Sunggyu dry his nine tails.

 

“They look so fluffy hyung.” He remarked and Sunggyu chuckled while he dried his ears.

 

“Are they?” He asked and Myungsoo took the opportunity to steal a kiss on the fox’s cheek. “You are a sly one Myung.” Sunggyu uttered and laughed heartily.

 

“But my mate is a sly one, aren’t I supposed to be one as well?” Myungsoo argued and Sunggyu just laughed at it, it has some truth in it.

 

As they got sleepy, Myungsoo was clinging to the fox, snuggled safe and secure as they found security with each other.

 

 

The morning that followed was even more chaotic when Heechul barged inside Myungsoo’s room and took a picture of the cuddling pair. Sunggyu woke up with a jolt, his animal instincts kicking in. He blinked rapidly and saw a smiling Heechul who was giggling, apparently from the position he saw from the two of them. Sunggyu shook the mate to wake up but it only made Myungsoo cling to the fox and mumbled some gibberish words. Sunggyu sighed, how can his mate be this adorable in the morning?

 

As they went down for breakfast, Heechul was already animatedly telling Siwon of the scene which made the father of his mate clench his fist, Sunggyu understands though, because he himself wouldn’t want Myungsoo to get pregnant at a young age. “Nothing happened okay, I can still walk straight.” Myungsoo uttered and Siwon nodded at that, Heechul was disappointed though. 

 

The contrast of the two was really surprising Sunggyu but it added to the charm of the family, he could live with it.

 

After breakfast and some quick shower (separately of course), Sunggyu and Myungsoo were off to visit Jinki and Sungjong. They were greeted by an angry Sungjong and Sunggyu chased after the omega to apologize to him. Myungsoo was confused but Jinki pulled him inside the living room to sit. 

 

“He was just upset that his brother left him without a word.” Jinki explained to him. “But I’m sure he’s happy that Gyu found his mate.” Jinki smiled and Myungsoo smiled back. 

 

“Hey, brother in law!” Taemin uttered and Myungsoo was gaping. “You’re an alpha fox’s mate and I happen to be the omega fox’s mate. We are now brothers.” Taemin explained.

 

“Oh that.. yeah..” Myungsoo blushed slightly. “omma is planning an engagement party next week, you all are invited.” He announced; Jinki paled and Taemin cheered for joy. 

 

“He’s going to eat me alive.” Jinki uttered and wanted to dig a hole. 

 

“He just loves you okay.” Myungsoo uttered but Jinki shook his head.

 

“So like I was saying Sungjong, we have an engagement party to attend to and Heenim is extending their guest room for you to stay.” Sunggyu uttered as he pulled the younger towards the living room.

 

“I am not going to live with you anymore!” Sungjong shouted back, fierce looking and intimidating. But an omega stands no chance against and alpha so it didn’t affect Sunggyu much.

 

The door rang and Jinki answered it. He then returned with Jonghyun who was looking pale and weak. Myungsoo and Taemin were both concerned. “It’s just my heat coming. I.. Nevermind.” He smiled at them (at least tried to).

 

“Heat?” Taemin and Myungsoo asked and they were thinking back to the books they read, of an omega being in heat when he finds his mate.

 

“Stop being a ert!” Jonghyun shouted at them and they both grinned at him.

 

“Like I was saying, engagement party at our house next week.” Myungsoo announced. “and I’ll ask mom if we could have it for the three of us, you know, we are all bound to mate sooner or later.” Myungsoo said.

 

“I think I might not last that long.” Jonghyun uttered and dashed out of the house making the two full blooded humans confused but the foxes knew better.

 

“You already mated Jinki right?” Sunggyu asked and Jinki nodded. “Why is he going into heat again?” Sunggyu asked.

 

“I have a hunch” Jinki uttered and the two foxes nodded, understanding what the alpha fox meant.

 

“I am so confused. Explain things for me to understand.” Taemin said frustrated at the lack of information.

 

“yeah, why are you keeping secrets from your mates and brothers!” Myungsoo pouted and that was Sunggyu’s weakness.

 

“It’s better if Jinki tells you, Jonghyun is his mate.” Sunggyu said and Sungjong nodded next to him.

 

Jinki bit his lip nervously and Taemin can tell that this is something serious, knowing his brother’s mannerism. Jinki sighed even more before deciding that he won't be able to keep it from everyone.

 

"I think Jonghyun is conceiving." Jinki announced and both Taemin and Myungsoo gasped and in utter shock.

 

.......

 

A/n: oh my jjong is pregnant huh? Anyway hoping that you didn't forget about this story ^^