002 jongyu

tails and fangs

 

a/n: Jongyu part ^^ this is the insert scene during the fair *wink*

 

--- 

 

 

“You brought company.” He stated and Jinki nodded before standing next to Taemin.

 

 “Yeah, This is Taemin, he’s my brother and completely human.” He said and the boy bowed at him. “This is Myungsoo and he’s also human.”  He introduced and Myungsoo bowed too.

 

 “And this is my mate, Jonghyun of the wolf clan.” He said and Jonghyun bowed before gaping at the elder.

 

 ‘You just said what?” Jonghyun asked making Jinki chuckle. 

 

 ‘My mate.” He repeated and Jonghyun blushed scarlet. “And these two are the Fox clan’s prince’s, my twin brother Sunggyu and our little brother Sungjong.” He introduced and the two foxes bowed gracefully.

 

 “Jinki hyung, are you sure? Like positively sure?” Jonghyun asked and Jinki crossed his arms in front of his chest and cocked a brow.

 

‘You don’t want it?” He asked and the younger shook his head and stayed at the alpha’s side.

 

 “I want to, I am yours hyung.” He uttered and Jinki chuckled at how the omega is behaving.

 

“Shall I meet your pack then? I must ask your leader first.” Jinki stated and Jonghyun was more than happy to him. “You have to meet my twin brother Dongwoo!” Jonghyun chirped and Jinki laughed a bit. 

 

They walked towards where the wolf clan was residing for the fair, a good distance from the actual fair. Jonghyun became silent as he wasn’t sure of what to say to Jinki. He had been admiring the lad for a good long time now, even trying his luck into courting him, but now, Jinki had revealed that he was an alpha fox and a told his family that he was his mate; he was sure confused but happy.

 

“Jonghyun.” Jinki’s voice was velvety smooth. Jonghyun looked at the older who had his hand outstretched. Jonghyun smiled a bit and took it, interlacing their fingers as they walked towards Jonghyun’s pack.

 

“Were you surprised?” Jinki asked and Jonghyun nodded. Jinki laughed and then gave Jonghyun’s hand a squeeze. “If you told me that you were an omega than I should’ve made it easier for both of us.” Jinki revealed and Jonghyun looked at him, confused at his words.

 

“Both of us?” Jonghyun asked and Jinki nodded.

 

“You don’t even know how much you drive me crazy Jonghyun. But I can’t mate with a beta, the fox’s clan rest upon my shoulders.” Jinki uttered and Jonghyun blushed like crazy.

 

“You mean it hyung?” Jonghyun asked and Jinki nodded. 

 

As they reached the wolf’s pack, Jonghyun took a deep breath and pulled the fox as they ran towards the center of the pack, where the alpha male Kangin and his Alpha female mate Leeteuk were resting. Jonghyun bowed low to the alpha but Jinki just stood and stared the alpha down.

 

“How dare you!” Kangin uttered but with a grin on his face, Jinki showed his majestic nine tails, white and fluffy with golden tips.

 

“I should be saying that to you. But I am not here to raise war against clans, I am here to claim my omega.” Jinki uttered and extended a hand to Jonghyun.  “I am here to give you a deal.” Jinki grinned even more, the sly fox is now doing his work.

 

“A lovely omega for an alliance with the foxes.” He told the alpha wolf and Kangin thought for a while. “Or would you want to get dethroned by the separatist wolves of the other clan?” Jinki said and Kangin clenched his fists and sighed.

 

“Jonghyun is nothing special, he is an omega, yet he’s..” Kangin uttered but Jinki didn’t like the tone of his words

 

“I beg to disagree, Jonghyun is a prized omega, so will it be a yes or a no?” Jinki was becoming impatient about it.

 

“You can have him if none in this pack disagrees, or else, you have to fight for him.” Kangin said. “Those who wants to challenge the nine-tailed fox to get Jonghyun as a mate, then let the brave souls step forward.” He announced and soon the shape shifters  were exchanging whispers. 

 

“I am.” A voice shouted and they turned to see the packs front runner, the alpha Minho.

 

Jonghyun gasped, Minho was really crazy sometimes. He knew that Minho was already pursuing their friend, the beta female Gwiboon so why would he want to challenge Jinki?

 

Jinki chuckled as the alpha wolf approached them. He then extended a hand for Minho to shake. "Let's give a good fight shall we?" Jinki asked and Minho grinned and nodded.

 

"As you wish." Minho replied.

 

The two then fully transformed into their beast counterparts and charged at each other. They were fierce and agile, each were trully going for the kill. Yet the crowd hadn't notice the happy smiles on the alphas' faces, they were enjoying a good fight.

 

Minho was, no doubt, a worthy opponent. He had skills and instincts of a true alpha, and a body built for fighting. Yet Jinki was a league of his own because despite looking like a fragole human, Jinki, the nine tailed fox is a cunning beast. With tails that marked his status in the hierarchy, he was a large pi3ce of meat that Minho would never be able to tear apart.

 

After the grueling duel, Jinki finished Minho off with a tackle and soon, the wolf was exhausted. They both transforned back to their human forms and Jinki extended a hand for Minho to help him get up. He then patted Minho's back and thanked him for the workout. Minho laughed out loud and nodded, told the fox that Jonghyun is his best friend and he just wanted to know how deserving Jinki was for him. With a bow to aknowledge his defeat, Kangin declared the omega as Jinki's mate.

 

Jonghyun instantly embraced Jinki then turned to Minho and gave his arm a light punch before laughing and hugging his best friend. Then Jonghyun led Jinki towards a pair of wolves sitting at a corner. 

 

"Dongwoo!" Jonghyun uttered and soon the man in question ran to meet his twin brother. 

 

Dongwoo is another omega now mated to another alpha frontrunner Howon. He bowed at Jinki and greeted him politely. Jinki returned the gesture a d smiled at him.

 

"The name's Howon, and that's some wicked moves you've got there hyung." He remarked and Jinki chuckled and thanked him.

 

"If you want a good work out, call em for some sparring, it's been a while since i did that.. it feels good to be honest." He said and Howon immediately agreed to it; it would be such a wonderful experince to fight a mythical beast. 

 

"Hey Jjong, we need to go back, Gyu must be waiting for us." Jinki uttered and as soon as the name of his twin was heard, a beta approached them.

 

"You mean Sunggyu of the Fox clan?" He inquired and Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

 

"Please Woohyun, Sunggyu hyung already rejected you far too many times." Dongwoo uttered and Jinki raised a brow.

 

"But... i really like him." Woohyun argued and Dongwoo just sighed. "Can you give this to him?" Woohyun asked Jinki as he showed the box.

 

Dongwoo quickly took it and glared at Woohyun. "I'll take it to them. How could you ask an alpha to ran your errands?" Dongwoo reprimanded the younger and Jinki sighed and gave him an apologetic smile.

 

"Let's get going then." Jinki uttered and the three walked towards the direction of the foxes' den.

 

 

------

 

A/N: up next would be MyungGyu ^^ and it will be fluffy!!!! Really fluffy!