003 MyungGyu

tails and fangs

A/n: this will be fluffy!

------

 

Why are you upset Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo opened his mouth to reply but words couldn’t escape his mouth at the moment. “Are you jealous?” He asked and Myungsoo blushed as the fox came nearer to him.

 

It’s still mating Season Myungsoo, would you want to accept an alpha fox?” He asked and Myungsoo swallowed a lump in his throat.

 

I am only human.” Myungsoo replied nervously.

 

Oh I forgot to tell you, alpha foxes can mate with human, males to be exact.” He uttered with a smirk and leaned in to capture the lips of the younger. Myungsoo seriously wanted to protest but the way Sunggyu had captured his breath lured him deeper into the fox’s sly plans of mating. “I’ll wait until you are matured enough to mate, but I’m marking you already.” He said and he went to the younger’s neck then on the skin making Myungsoo gasp.

 

Sunggyu then pulled away, walking out of the room to talk to Jinki about arrangements to live in the area. Myungsoo held his neck as he grinned before turning to the cuddling pair on Taemin’s bed.

 

Well, he’s definitely hot.” Myungsoo uttered and walked towards the alpha and wrapped his arms around the elder’s waist, enveloping the elder in a back hug. Sunggyu smiled at the cuteness of his mate before turning to Jinki who was grinning back at him.

 

----

 

"Let me walk you home." Sunggyu offered as they finished discussing Sunggyu and Sungjong's transfer to their town. Myungsoo beamed a happy smile and nodded, not really expecting to blush like a teenage high school girl; but he was a teen and a high schooler so why not?

 

They left Jinki's house and Myungsoo showed him the way. Sunggyu took the mate's hand as they walked along the quiet neighborhood. So this is what it feels like to be in a relationship? Myungsoo thought and he chuckled to himself.

 

"Want to share what's funny?" Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo just smiled at him

 

"I've always wanted to be in a relationship, but i never thought about being the lesser male." Myungsoo uttered and Sungyu stopped walking and faced him

 

 

"Myungsoo, being the bottom doesn't make you any less of a male ok?" Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo smiled a bit.

 

"But carrying your children will" Myungsoo replied.

 

"You don't need to if you don't want to." Sunggyu said but Myungsoo shook his head.

 

"I want to!" He shouted. "I've always loved shifters that's why Teamin and I became friends!" He added.

 

"But it will be difficult for a male to bear children." Sunggyu argued. "I don't want to see you in pain." Sunggyu said and Myungsoo grinned at him.

 

"Too late!" Myungsoo laughed then ran towards the direction of his house.

 

They then found themselves on Myungsoo's couch seated across his parents. Sunggyu introduced himself politely but all he heard was a squeal from Myungsoo's mother.

 

"Heechul hyung, don't embarrass our son." Myungsoo's father uttered

 

"Shut up Siwon, look at how cute Sunggyu is!" Heechul remarked and Myungsoo sighed and turned to a confused Sunggyu.

 

"I'm appa's son from a girl in college. He met omma after i was born." Myungsoo explained and Sunggyu nodded.

 

"I would like to ask permission to be your son's mate." Sunggyu said and Heechul squealed again.

 

"You can! I give my blessings! I want cute grandchildren!!!" Heechul uttered and Sunggyu gave him a wide smile.

 

"Mate? What are you, an animal?" Siwon asked and Sunggyu nodded.

 

Sunggyu then let out his nine tails and it fanned behind him, Myungsoo was already smiling as he stare at the fluffy amber tipped tails. Heechul's eyes were wide and for a minute, he was mesmerized by the beautiful creature that sat next to their son.

 

Oh My gosh! You are so perfect!” Heechul screamed but Siwon narrowed his eyes.

 

I don't agree with this mating! You are not going to mate with this animal” Siwon firmly said and that effectively crushed Myungsoo's heart.

 

How could you say that appa?” He was tearful and his voice cracked at the end. “I hate you!” Myungsoo uttered, pulling Sunggyu's hand and running towards the direction of his room.

 

Heechul glared at Siwon and shook his head. “You just have to make Myungsoo cry! You are an Siwon.” Heechul uttered.

 

You want our son to mate with an animal?” Siwon asked, quite perplex with the idea of his son mating.

 

Sunggyu is not an animal but a shifter! Not to mention the rare and powerful kind.” Heechul explained.

 

What do you mean?” Siwon asked.

 

Sunggyu is a shifter, an alpha nine tailed fox, a rare mythical creature known to posses supernatural powers. You are freaking lucky he chose Myungsoo.” Heechul explained.

 

Why do you know so much?” Siwon raised his brow.

 

Why wouldn't I? I take care of him and when Taemin comes over, the two are practically talking about tails and fangs and the rarest foxes.” Heechul huffed, clearly, his husband wasn't really smart as he looked. “Now I want you to apologize before you make the foxes your enemy and get Myungsoo's and Sunggyu's butts in here for dinner.” Heechul said before walking to the kitchen to instruct their maids to prepare an extra plate for their guest.

 

---

 

Myungsoo was crying so hard as he wrapped his arm around Sunggyu. The alpha fox wasn't sure why the sudden outburst, besides, they haven't even mated, he just marked him.

 

How could he decide for me?” Myungsoo asked as the tears fell from his eyes.

 

He is your father Myungsoo and I am sure that he just wanted what's best for you.” Sunggyu replied.

 

HE CALLED YOU AN ANIMAL!” Myungsoo shouted.

 

Technically, I am an animal.” Sunggyu chuckled but Myungsoo pouted at him and he stopped with a choked cough. “Listen Myungsoo, I am sure that we can talk to your father about it, if he doesn't agree then I am okay with it, I respect his decision.” Sunggyu smiled at the younger who shook his head.

 

But I feel connected to you already hyung! The mere thought of separation clenches my heart and it is painful.” Myungsoo uttered.

 

How could it when we haven't mated, my mark isn't strong enough to do just that.” Sunggyu said, quite confused with Myungsoo's revelation.

 

Maybe because I like you hyung.” Myungsoo muttered, blushing scarlet as he looked down on his fingernails.

 

You?” Sunggyu was smiling at the younger's words, well his instincts were right when he chose this human as his potential mate.

 

But before the confession goes any further, Siwon stepped inside and got their attention. Myungsoo did not look at him, glared at him for a while then faced Sunggyu, holding his hand tightly.

 

I'm sorry Myungsoo.” Siwon said and approached the son. “I am just surprised about this.” Siwon said and Myungsoo looked at his father. “As long as you mate after you graduated high school and you have to get married first before you think of planning pregnancies.” Siwon said and instantly, Myungsoo hugged his father, delighted that he could keep Sunggyu as his mate.

 

Thanks appa!” Myungsoo was squealing like Heechul now that he was excited making Siwon laugh.

 

Now go down for dinner, you don't want Heechul to whine.” Siwon uttered and hurriedly grabbed Sunggyu by the wrist. “I would like to talk to Sunggyu for a while.” Siwon said and Myungsoo glared at him. “I just want to ask a few things.” Siwon added and Myungsoo nodded and let the alpha go.

 

Anything that bothers you sir?” Sunggyu asked and Siwon nodded.

 

why did you chose my son?” Siwon asked and Sunggyu smiled at him.

 

his scent was the sweetest of all, he overpowers everyone else and as an alpha, I am instantly drawn to him just as much as he was drawn into me. But I find him so adorable that it just felt right to be his mate.” Sunggyu replied.

 

I just don't want my son pregnant at an early age!” Siwon stressed that point.

 

As male pregnancy isn't particularly common, it will take quite a lot of canges for him before he gets pregnant. His body has to be matured enough to handle it and I wouldn't want him to experience pain.” Sunggyu clarified and Siwon shook his head.

 

Pretend that I understood those. Let's get down for dinner or else Heechul would really whine.” Siwon said, patting the alpha on his shoulders as they left the room.

 

Dinner was animated much to Sunggyu's surprise as Heechul and Siwon turned from parents to Myungsoo's brothers. They were quite close with each other that Sunggyu was getting nervous as the discussion slowly drifted to a topic about him.

 

Where are you staying?” Heechul asked and Sunggyu drank his water before answering.

 

I'm staying with my twin brother while we settle the apartment a few blocks from here.” Sunggyu replied.

 

You have a twin brother?” Heechul asked and Sunggyu nodded.

 

Jinki, he's the younger.” He replied and Heechul squealed.

 

Really? Oh my gosh your bloodline must be made of cutie pies!” Heechul remarked.

 

Thank you.” Sunggyu replied.

 

Can he stay over omma?” Myungsoo asked and all heads turn to him. “we have a spare room here and Sungjong can also stay.” Myungsoo said and Siwon raised a brow at that.

 

I am sure Sungjong would like to stay closer with his mate.” Sunggyu said and Heechul grinned at them.

 

Then you should stay with your mate as well. You are going to stay in this house and that's final! Call your brother over next week for the engagement party.” Heechul announced happily and Myungsoo was super excited with the idea.

 

Siwon grunted and Sunggyu offered an apologetic smile. “I'm sorry sir.” Sunggyu said to him but Siwon just shook his head.

 

It's not you don't worry about it, It's just Heechul has some party .” Siwon shook his head and focused his attention on the pudding he was eating.

 

----

a/n: It feels like a crack chapter oh my gosh~