3/3 Somewhere in Neverland

Our Neverland

A/N a lot of references to Disney sorry I’m a Disney junkie


 

The dust from the engagement party had barely settled.  It had been a success on the surface but there was a feeling of uneasiness in the air that Yesung hadn’t felt since all that high-school drama angst.  There hadn’t been much time for the engaged couple to sort out their issues in between all the dress fittings and table planning.  He could tell that Donghae was becoming increasingly uneasy and Hyukjae more confused by their unresolved dispute. 

 

So, embroiled with worry he didn’t really have time to worry about his own growing feelings about a certain wedding singer; something he was more than happy about.  He avoided Kyuhyun to the point if he approached he would ring the cake company to ensure the order was correct.  The cake company was starting to get annoyed but it was an important job he took seriously.  So when Kyuhyun called him out of the blue he nearly didn’t answer.  But the very small confident part of him had a urst of excitement and he answered the damned call.

 “I need you to take me shopping for their wedding present.” His crush blurted out not even bothering to say a simple hello.

“Why? I’m busy we have to go to fittings today!”  Yesung squeaked.

“Well, get un-busy because you know that I am terrible with gifts and I had a bet with Heechul that my gift would be better then his.  I’m screwed.”

“No I’m busy.”

“You are not I already called Donghae and he said you are free of wedding duties I’m coming to pick you up in five.”    Yesung hung up and made a mad dash to hi make up stand because he was most definitely inhuman.  Dogs weren’t a gay man’s best friend bb cream and eyeliner was. 

 

It was akward to say the least, the car ride consisted of Kyuhyun humming along to ballad songs and Yesung melting from his honey voice.  It took everything he had to not do fan-chants along with it all.  He even tried to block his ears that only made Kyhyun ask him whether he had algae growing in his ears because who in there right minds would block there ears when he was singing. 

“So what is up with you lately did I do something wrong?”

“No, what made you think that?”

“It’s just that you’ve been ignoring me since the engagement party.”  Now, if Yesung told the truth he’d have to say that being there at that party and seeing Kyuhyun actually be mature and take care of Donghae didn’t make him fall harder for him.

“Been busy organizing cake.”

“Yesung last time I saw you, you walked into a pole and then screamed cake and ran off.”

“As I was said I need to organize cake.”

“All I’m saying is that I realize that the past few years have been awkward for us since you rejected me and all but you can’t be ignoring me I’m like the other best man we have stuff to do like organizing bachelor parties.  I haven’t had a chance t talk to you about because you are so busy with the cake.”  The singer bit his lip wondering whether this would be the right moment to blurt out that it was so awkward because yes he had rejected him but then promptly gotten feelings for Kyuhyun.  But it would be fruitless there was no way Kyuhyun could feel that way for him still.  He’d probably moved on by now and it was his own damned fault for not giving the younger a chance.

“Fine, we’ll organize it.”  Yesung sighed. “Sorry ‘ve been kind of stressed lately.”

“Stressed? You know what is good for stress.”

“Singing about it.” Yesung replied sarcastically.

“Exactly!”

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”  But no, the younger wasn’t kidding in fact he switched the radio to a dramatic ballad. 

“No.”

“It’s calling you Yesung.” 

“I refuse.” Suddenly a hand was on his piltrum.

“Ok for starters this is my thing and secondly for gods sake both hands on the steering wheel!”

“Not until you sing with me.”  Not wanting to die Yesung did and it was the most fun he’d had in ages.  He forgot how much fun he had singing and to top it off he was singing with Kyuhyun.  He was so screwed because the way Kyuhyun looked at him with those round sparkly eyes of his was like he liked him.  He was starting to get delusional.

 

 

The bachelor’s party could only be described as awkward.  Not because the only person allowed to strip was Hyukjae because Donghae wanted to show the world what piece of man meat they were missing out on when he swung his hips around a microphone stand.  No in fact although that was very awkward it was the least cringe thing that happened that night.  The idea behind it seemed rather tame, they were going to rent a private room in a bar and just play games.  But he forgot Kim Heechul would be in attendance and that he was terrible at drinking games. 

“Seriously.” Yesung shouted as he lost the third game of mafia.  “You can’t be serious about me having to drink this whole concoction of,” Yesung stared at it had everything from Hyukjae’s strawberry daiquiri to Kyuhyun’s beer.  “Absolute murder, that I what it is, murder.”

“Drink , Drink drink, drink murder!” Donghae giggled obviously a little tipsy and red-faced despite his half a glass of beer. 

“I’m going to be so screwed tomorrow if I drink this.  Serious guys, can’t I even drink half?”  He looked straight in to Kyuhyun’s eyes know he was the one with the highest alcohol tolerance there.  However his crush seemed not to care and instead he appeared to determined to be the one at the party that watched everyone else get smashed and proceed to draw mustaches on peoples faces, post pictures of his passed out friend picking there noses and change all the screensavers on there phones to inappropriate things.  Gulping, Yesung downed the rest of the drink, ignoring the fact it tasted worse then he thought it would and realized that tomorrow morning he was going to wish that his reflexes were at least at the speed of a normal humans.

“Spin the bottle!” Heechul cried out amidst Yesung’s torture.  “Donghae spin the bottle first!” The man announced throwing a bottle at Donghae who gleefully spun it and it landed on Krystal.

“Dare.” She said a little too loudly obviously feeling the alcohol a little. 

“Kiss Yesung!”  Donghae squealed.  Yesung froze, what the? Even drunk no matter how pretty Krystal was that wasn’t going to happen.  He edged back as Krystal proceeded to climb over the laps of everyone present.  Yes she was definitely tipsy the Krystal he knew, the insane sober one would simply walk over grab him by the collar and kiss him.  But this one was giggling uncontrollably as she fell face first into his lap.  He flinched a little as she winked at him deviously, she really wouldn’t do this? Maybe she’d just kissed him on the cheek.  He was wrong she went for it, like really went for it.  Tongue, a lot of tongue.  When they parted he saw Kyuhyun choke on something in the corner of the room but before he could wonder what made him sick the whole room began cat calling.

“Wow Krystal, you managed to make that look good despite Yesung’s awkward flailing.”  Heechul patted Krystal on her back.

“Had to deal with worse Siwon is really sloppy.”  Krystal flinched.

“Hey!” The priest .

“You kissed Siwon? Thought you weren’t allowed to kiss girls.”

“He asked me for help with his uality and he is apparently an Anglican priest or whatever.”

“How can you betray my trust like this! I said it in confession!” Siwon sobbed. 

“Well, I was confessing to you.  You never said anything the other way around.”  As Krystal spun the bottle and it landed on Siwon who proceeded to blurt out every truth in his life.  Which all related to God.  Bored, Yesung looked over to Luna who was writing down something.

“What are you doing?”

“Adding to the relationship chart.  This is just gold.”  Yesung grabbed it to see a chart with all his friends names charting their relationships between the group of friends since high school.  The scary thing was it was scarily accurate.  He looked at Krystal’s name to find a pink “kissed” line drawn to nearly every single male in the room including his now. 

“Krystal! How many guys have you kissed?” He exclaimed, wondering if he was just another conquest.

“Not intentionally.  Apparently I’m used as a go to plot device for dares aimed to make people jealous.”

“You kissed Kyuhyun!” Yesung squeaked.

“That was by accident, it was a long story to do with scary reflecto sunglasses.” 

“You’ve kissed him who else have you kissed?”

“Everyone in this room, minus Heechul that would be weird.” It was then Heechl got this weird look in his eyes and Krystal shivered.

“Hold back your insane brother Luna.”  She squeaked, too late, it was then that Kim Heechul decided to chase down his little sister’s best friend, which was more then weird, trying to make out with her despite his boyfriend being in the room.

 

 

Yesung was a little drunk by the time that Krystal had gagged Heechul and taped him to a chair.  Actually Yesung was very drunk, but that didn’t stop Siwon from clinging to him, sobbing.  This situation he blamed on the fact he was a nice person, when he saw the priest exit the room crying over his secrets being exposed he was a little worried, he didn’t seem to be in the right mindset.  However, the situation quickly escalated to the man literally thumping the floor with his fists.

“Come on, you are ruining my night I’m the best man.”  Yesung whined. “I need to be in all the group pictures.

“Why can’t I be the best man!” Siwon sobbed into his shirt.  “I want to be the best man.”

“I think the fact you are officiating the wedding means that you can’t be the best man.”  Yesung rolled his eyes. This didn't help because then the man started wailing that it wasn't his fault that God had called him to become a priest not a best man.

“I’m sorry sir but can you remove him from the premises.” The manager said, “You and your friends are all cool and all a bit weird but this," he pointed to Siwon who was yelling out Hail Mary, "This is actually disturbing.” 

“I completely and utterly understand.”  Yesung nodded, “I’ll find him a taxi and we’ll be gone as soon as possible.”  He smiled, hopefully looking sober enough to be responsible for a very distraught drunk person.

“No!” Siwon yelled pulling at his jacket.  “The lighting is just perfect here to add to the moment!” His drunken friend continued very loudly.

“Let’s go Siwon before you end up getting arrested and ending up in those scary 24hr jail things we see in Korean dramas and hope never to be in.”  Yesung grumbled, dragging Siwon to his feet.  They were in a side street just off the main road so it wouldn’t be that hard to walk his friend their.  He was wrong, because the drunk Priest had decided that he didn’t want to wail and he did want to wake up the whole god damned neighbourhood with his hysterics.

“Yesung what do you think of Kyuhyun?”

“You two follow each other well.” Siwon sobbed.

“What the heck do you mean by that?”

“Be happy in your love!” Siwon sobbed dramatically flinging himself on the ground to wail.  He wasn’t sure what to do and more and more of the lights of the surrounding neighbourhood he began to panic. So when he saw Kyuhyun emerge from the bar he couldn’t help but be relieved.

“What on earth is all this commotion about? I can hear him in the bar!”

“Kyuhyun.” Siwon wailed, well Yesung thought he wailed it sounded more like the mating cry of a whale.

“I think he is a drama drunk.” Yesung whispered as old men began shouting out of their windows to shut ip.  Why did Donghae chose to have his bachelors party in the middle of a suburban area he'd never know. "Its ok though Kyu, you go back I can deal with this." He said that but he didn't mean it, Siwon was currently a sobbing dead weight in his arms.

"I'm staying with you." Kyuhyun replied.

"Kyuhyun why is Kyuhyun here?" Siwon sobbed.

"He's here to help you."

"No I don't want to trouble him go away!" Yesung sighed of course it was okay to trouble him and not Kyuhyun. Siwon began sobbing even more dramatically.  It was then a yell of shut the hell up resounded from a grandmother banging angrily at he windows.

"No he isn't here for you he is here for me!" Yesung insisted and he was glad when Siwonc calmed down a little allowing him to drag him a couple of metres.  He hoped this would keep up so no one would end up calling the Police.  However, when things were going well, Siwon flopped to the ground again in dramatic k-drama style in the middle of the road wailing out why!

"Calm down ! It's okay what do you mean by why?"

"Hyung why is he looking after you." Yesung’s drunk mind wasn't exactly functioning right and all he really cared about was not getting arrested.

"Because he cares for me." He replied which yet again seemed to placate the priest allowing more dragging to take place.

"Why does he care for you?" Siwon asked a few metres later.

"Because we are dating."

"I don't believe you! You are lying! God will punish you!" Siwon wailed flopping to the ground. The neighbourhood lights began flickering again.  Swearing, Yesung turned to Kyuhyun and stared at his friends very confused face.

"Kyuhyun you have to kiss me."

"Pardon?"

"You have to kiss me that idiot won't budge and we'll get arrested and that's the last thing I need. So kiss me."  Kyuhyun looked at him a little dumbstruck so Yesung rolled his eyes made sure Siwon was watching and went to peck a Kyuhyun on the lips.

 

Looking back Yesung wasn't entirely sure what happened next.

 

He knew that some how Kyuhyun's arms were around him.

 

He knew somehow there was tongue involved.

 

What he didn't know was for how long that kiss went for.  All he knew was that they stopped kissing as soon as Siwon let out another sleek whale like shriek.  

 

"Ok see we are dating!" Yesung quickly said grabbing Siwon's arm and dragging him over to the road. Clot even bothering looking back at a very confused and sober Kyuhyun (damn him and his high alcohol tolerance damn him to hell).  Siwon looked placated for a few seconds before he began wailing.  Wanting to cry in frustration Yesung looked helplessly at Kyuhyun. 

“Siwon, seriously get your freaking act together! You are causing trouble and I’ve had enough your .”  He could tell that the singer was seriously contemplating punching the priest. 

“Siwon just come with me before Kyuhyun hates you forever.”

“No he can’t he already follows you well!”  Was he implying that Kyuhyun was a freaking stalker?  Well, actually now he thought of it that was his exact first thoughts on the younger but it had since changed.  However, lucky for them Siwon had proceeded to lose all sense of the ability to even think and thankfully they were able to chuck him in a taxi.  He should have probably gone with him but he’d had enough of the priest’s antiques for one night. 

“Thanks for helping me.”  Yesung replied now the crisis had been adverted his brain decided to give into the alcohol.

“No problems, though I don’t want you to get the wrong idea about myself and Siwon.”

“I know you don’t hate him you just hate the drunk him.”

“No not like that, seriously how drunk are you?” He didn’t respond instead he slung onto his friend to keep himself steady as they walked back.  Suddenly he felt an arm wrap around him and his face made contact with the singers shoulder. 

Kyuhyun was hugging him and then he said something, whispered it so he could barely hear it.

To his drunk mind he wasn’t sure what to say or do.

“What did you say?” He said patting Kyuhyun on the shoulder.

“Never mind, you are obviously drunk.”

“No tell me.”

“Yesung look a shiny light!”  If he wouldn’t have been drunk he wouldn’t of fallen for such a foul trick but as it would happen he ran toward the street light and began to stare at it until Kyuhyun dragged him away by clasping there hands together.

 

 

“I’m freaking out.”  Donghae freaked, there was no other word to describe it apart from that.  Which wasn’t surprising it was his wedding day but still it was concerning.  “I’m going to screw up.  I’m going to trip, I’m going to ruin the duet I planned.  Luna will lose her voice! Heechul will feed Chanyeol too much sugar and we’ll have a reindeer-human running around knocking all the ice statues down.” The groom was currently rocking back on forth on the makeup chair not wanting to budge a centimeter and smelling a candle that he insisted was to calm himself down.  Though Yesung suspected that the brunette was contemplating arson so he could get out of todays ceremony.  Which was odd really, Donghae was a romantic and had been dreaming all his life for this day, he guessed even the biggest most cliché romantics would have there doubts on their special day.

Like the doubts he had over that night at the bachelor’s party.  But it wasn’t time for him to get lost in those thoughts like he had for the past few weeks.  Today was Donghae’s day dammit and he had to be the best best man ever.

“Freak out all you want but stay still your make up has to be perfect.” Yesung growled as he tried to put foundation on a very panicked Donghae who refused to sit still.  “It’ll be fine, you just have thirty minutes before you walk down the aisle jitters.”  Yesung patted his friend on the back really not envying him at all.  All this drama had taught him that weddings are not all they were cracked up to be.

“No you don’t understand! Why are Hyukjae and I getting married first?”

“You were the couple that sorted out your first.  The rest of us are just lonely singles.”

“What about you and Kyuhyun though? Like you guys don’t even have that much baggage and don’t pretend that I don’t know that you and him made out at my bachelors party because I let you know when you are drunk you talk in your sleep.  You kept me up all night!  By the way, did you end up feeding your turtles though in the end? You seemed very worried about them in your dreams.”

“Yes I did feed the turtles and no that kiss meant nothing.  To him anyway, I told him it was to avoid going to jail, which was extremely and very true ?”

“That’s not the point you should confess to him I know he is a jerk but everyone deserves happiness, oh god I feel like I’m going to vomit what if anyone gets food poisoning and sue us.”

“Do I need to send Onew to get you some Valium?”

“No I’m going to be fine I’m going to get married that is all. This is the typical pain of any groom I need to embrace this moment.”

“Then sit still I need to ensure your make up covers your puffy eyes.  If you move I swear that I’ll let you go out with those dark circles that are worse then Tao’s.”

“Are they really?”

“Holy crap save me from the panda epidemic! ”  Donghae freaked (again).   

It wasn’t easy being in charge of dragging Donghae to the church, the main problem was that everyone felt the need to sob over handing there baby over to Hyukjae.  The worst was Leeteuk who nearly kidnapped his baby so he’d stay innocent forever.  Heechul who was about to murder Hyukjae for hogging Donghae to himself closely followed it.  Actually Heechul was worse murder is worse then kidnap.  This best man business was hard work and to make it worse Donghae had hired a flipping wedding drone to get a birds eye view of the wedding and it definitely wasn’t his best angle.  He’d insisted that Jongjin, his brother was perfect for the job and plus he wasn’t scared to squat or even do a handstand to capture his older brothers perfect angle.  He’d trained him well.

“Deep breaths Donghae.”

“Yesung I need to talk to you before I do this.”

“I’m here.”

“Alone.”

“We are alone.”

“Without your brother.”

“My brother doesn’t count he is my minion.”  Jonjin squeaked something excitedly about finally being noticed. 

“No without the drone.” Donghae motioned to the camera hovering next to him. The drone buzzed off leaving a trail of OTP for life stickers behind.

“Who is even controlling that thing?”

“No idea but that isn’t the point my point is I tried to tell you before but I will again you and Kyuhyun.”

“Why are you worried about me and Kyuhyun you are about to walk down the ailse?”

“No, it is because I’m doing this it made me realize something.  You two would make a good couple you are both scaredy cats to take a risk.  Like Hyukjae and I we only got this far despite everything in our pasts because we were willing to take that step.  Look at us now? Promise me Yesung for your own happiness and as my best friend that you will try with Kyuhyun.”

“Donghae.”

“Promise me?” He said with those killer cow eyes that made any will for Yesung to say no. 

“Fine I’ll try but only because of your cow eyes.”  But he realized Donghae was right.  He was a  bit of a coward to caught up in his own fantasies of love to find himself happiness.  He loved singing about it but it was only really escapism.  He hadn’t even had the guts to ask Kyuhyun what he had really said that night.  He smiled as Donghae linked his arm in his.  “Now let’s get this show on the road BFF.”  He walked down the aisle to the sounds of Krystal and Luna singing “Tale as Old as Time.” He’d never seen a wedding hall like it, at the back behind the alter was a miniature replica of the Disney castle, everyone’s Disney costumes were so on point he couldn’t help but feel a shiver down his back.  Kyuhyun was smiling proudly, handsome as ever in a geeen suit jacket.  He couldn’t help imagine that it was him that was walking up the aisle to marry him.  He turned letting go of Donghae’s arm to only realize that Dnghae was in a state of shock.  Not knowing what to really do, they didn’t rehearse this Hyukjae liked winging things. 

“Dearly beloved” Siwon began. 

“Wait! Stop!”  Donghae shouted suddenly, and Yesung wondered whether he should of given Donghae that Valium. The whole wedding room gasped in shock, except Leeteuk who was crying in relief.  “You are Prince Charming!” Donghae squeaked excitedly shaking his husband on the shoulders.  Yesung could here the audible sound of relief in the room and Leeteuk continue to sob in protest. 

“I get it now.”  Hyukjae smiled.  “I didn’t before but then looking at that stupid relationship chart at the party made me realize.  I might think I’m Flynn, you know the charmer but I realize that you have always seen the best of me.  Even in high school and I was a jerk to you.  When we were on that cruise when we first got together you have always seen the best in me.  In everyone else’s eyes I may be Flynn but to you and only you I’ll be your Prince Charming.”  Hyukjae said, his eyes filled with tears, which caused Donghae’s eyes to also well up. Yesung felt the tears in his eyes making his heart flutter.  It was then he realized what it truly meant to be in love.  He wasn’t one for words but before him it looked like a fairy tale, yes there would always be fights but as long as two people were holding each other’s hands and getting through it all everyday would be happy ending.  

 

The reception was as corny and cheesy as it was like a scene from a Disney film.  Complete with a couples dance and performance from the newly weds.  He had never enjoyed being a wedding singer so much as he stood on the stage singing “Kiss the Boy” (a twist on Kiss the Girl from the little mermaid).  Though it was a little distressing to see all the couples kiss as he sang.  When he came down from the stage he was brought down from his high when he saw the group of desperate people crowding around Donghae who was about to throw the bouquet instead of commending his singing. Yesung didn’t get the point of why people were so fussed about the bouquet but they were. Heechul was even pulling Sungmin’s Elsa wig as they fought for prime position.  However, the shocking thing was that Kyuhyun too was amidst the throng, standing on Chanyeol’s shoulders with a determined look on his face.  A little confused he watched as Donghae flung the bouquet, only for it to hit the wedding drone and land squarely on Kyuhyun’s forehead.  The singer was knocked to the ground in spectacular style.

“Are you okay!” Donghae screamed. “Please don’t sue us.” 

“I’m fine.” Kyuhyun replied, stumbling to his feet obviously a little Disney and disorientated. 

“You aren’t fine.”  Everyone in the room deadpanned.

He looked over at the bar, shocked as Kyuhyun literally stumbled to the microphone.  “I’ve got a confession.”  The singer said.  “I need to say something.”

“Kyuhyun you are suffering concussion!”  Hyukjae smiled trying to drag his best man off the stage.

“No I didn’t kill myself to catch this bouquet for nothing!” Kyuhyun whined struggling to stand up straight.  “I already screwed this confession up by confessing when you were drunk but I’m doing it right this time.  In a way that you can’t convince yourself it isn’t real.  Yesung, I love you! I wanted this to be romantic like I wanted to hand you the bouquet but at the moment there are two of you.   Do you have a twin?”  The singer said pointing to the ceiling.  Yesung was dazed, where did this even come from?  However the next thing he knew he had been placed on Chanyeol’s back (the poor intern) and the crowd began cat calling.  He was stunned beyond compare as Kyuhyun kept going on about how much he loved him. The next thing he knew he was in front of stage, Chanyeol’s height meant that he was taller then Kyuhyun despite the younger standing on the stage. 

“I love you Kyuhyun!” Siwon suddenly shouted out.  “You must be disorientated and saying Yesung instead of me but-“  He was suddenly assaulted by Krystal, true to the character which she cosplayed as, thwacked the priest with a book.  Luna, dressed as Mulan promptly knocked him out.

“I don’t get it Kyuhyun I thought you had given up on me.”

“No I was just thought you didn’t feel the same way as me but I promise, this will be the last time I ask you.  Yesung, will you go out with me?”  The plee was so heartfelt Yesung couldn’t help himself, he bent down and kissed him right then and there.  He didn’t care about the audience.  All he knew was that he was sick of hiding his feelings, it was time to grow up and accept them. The moment was magical it truly was.  So when they parted he couldn’t help but tear up a little.

“Does this mean you like me?”

“I don’t like you I love you silly.”
"This is this is.”  Kyuhyun looked flabbergasted.  “You know what to prove my love I'll take you to Neverland ~ second star to the right and straight on till morning."
"You just met him you can't marry him!" Sungmin yelled.

It’s true love!” Heechul screamed tackling Sungmin to the ground.  

“It’s okay I’m happy just living here with you.” Yesung replied bashfully.  “you don’t need to prove yourself.”
"You know, I thought you wanted to be whisked away to a magical fantasy land?" Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows obviously still a bit disorientated from his obvious concussion.
"Not at the moment my best friends just got married."
"You sure ? I can show you the world shining shimmering splendid ~" and despite being thoroughly embarrassed that Kyuhyun was serenading him as he sat on Chanyeol’s shoulders.  Within his heart in his he knew that even if it wasn’t a real place but he had found his Neverland. Albeit a land where Kyuhyun didn't realise he was singing radio so everyone in the whole nation could hear him sing a Whole New World.
He had a sneaking suspicion Luna had something to do with that.
Damn fan girls.

 

 

“We did it.  Finally.”  Krystal chuckled looking at the monitor for the drone.   They were admiring as Donghae and Hyukjae were dancing together in total bliss and Kyuhyun and Yesung were talking quietly to each other in their own little world. “So who should we match make next.”

“Well, everyone is together apart from us.”  Luna sighed leaning back in her chair.

“Good point you are next! I saw you bump into that cute waiter before? What was his name, Onew?”

“No, Krystal calm yourself what about that cute drummer you saw before, Minhyuk?”

“Him, no way!” Krystal shouted. 

“I can see what’s happening.” The two girls turned around to see Kyuhyun with Yesung linked in his arm.

“What?” Yesung said a little clueless.

“And they don’t have a clue.”

“Who?”

“They’ll fall in love and here is the bottom line our trio is down two.”

“Oh!”  Yesung replied. “Are we singing can we feel the love tonight?”

“Damn you are slow, we are a couple now we need to be on the same page on duets.”

“Oh.”

“Seriously guys I’m regretting getting you guys together.”  Krystal groaned.

“I don’t.” Luna squeaked as he stared stary eyed at her OTP not really processing what was happening.

“Luna shut up they are trying to match make us now.”

“Oh really? No please no.”  Kyuhyun ignored the pairs protests as he continued singing,

“The sweet caress of twilight, there is magic everywhere and with all this romantic atmosphere disaster is in the air”

 

 Disater was certainly in the air, as the wedding drone running out of batteries and falling out of the air to land conveniently on his head promptly shut him up.  As Krystal watched as Yesung fussed over his fallen boyfriend who was potentially concussed again she couldn’t help but smile at her handy work.  She was feeling the love tonight maybe not for herself but definitely between Kyuhyun and Yesung.

 

A/N

Funny thing, this whole series started with me having a dream about Kyuhyun serenading Yesung with All Time Low's “Somewhere in Neverland” in a rickety bar.

I hope you enjoyed this princess twin <3 A belated Happy Birthday may all your kyusung dreams come true. 

PS. Please read the other stories in this series! Once they are completed I'll post the Epilogue. Yes they aren't in order but the way we have done it means you can read them out of order)

  1. Lost Children by  Secret_0007 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/840063/the-lost-children-drama-eunhae-highschool-krystal-luna-romance-yesung
  2. Faith Trust and Pixie Dust by Secret_0007 (to be published)
  3. Voyaging Amdist the Stars by himebadweather 
  4. Our Neverland by himebadweather