1/3 The Lost Boys

Our Neverland

"Then he got down on his knee and said, Donghae, I love you more then I ever loved anything.  You have a better body then any star and-"

"And then he ranted for 10 minutes about your various qualities and he got up a kissed you, it know it's romantic." Yesung sighed, he was happy that his best friend was getting married, but really did he have to gush over it every single minute of the day.

"No you are missing the point, he kissed me without tongue!  You know it was so sweet, he hasn't in kissed me like that in ages.  You know? Cause usually when we start kissing he turns into some hormonal beast and next minute I'm pressed against whatever wall or toilet door and then-"

"Donghae, I don't need to know about your dim the lights moments."  Yesung deadpanned.

"Seriously Yesung? You call it dim the lights still! You are 31, surely you don't think when y times comes along that the lights dim every time?" 

"They do in movies."

"Well, they don't in the practise room, trust me you can even see it in the mirrors."

"Again, I didn't need to know this Donghae, I have to sing in those rooms. Let me practise without worrying that baby Donghae and Hyukjae maybe created in that room."

"You are such a kill joy, you know what I reckon you need to you know ask Kyuhyun-shi out.  Then maybe I can have adult conversations with you."

"How about no? It feels weird that you of all people Lee Donghae are talking about adult conversations when you can’t even go to the toilet on your own.  I bet if you had it your way I’d be holding your hand while you pee.”

“You , stop bringing me into this.  You are just jealous that Hyukjae is so whipped for me.  C’mon Yesung at least ask him out, and if you get turned down you can get over him.”

“For the millionth time I’m y, fee and single but not ready to bingo.  I go to weddings everyday of the week trust me I've got enough corny romance in my life.  If not that I’m at the company and nothing makes you sick of love then being stuck in a Wedding Company."  That was true, he’d been working at the highly sought after company Marry You , for over seven years now.  He didn’t know why the company was so popular, it was populated with absolute love crazed crack-pots. So crazy in fact, once they had an employee named Kibum, who was actually normal, but within 2 weeks he ran, screaming away from the company. 

"Yesung that isn't the point, that is other people’s romances, what about your happiness?"

"Look last thing I need is more romance in my life. I can barely deal with thinking up corny set lists for songs for everyone else's wedding days, I hate my job sometimes.”

"What are you discussing?" An annoyingly recognisable voice sounded behind them.  It was none other then the fiancé that when he wasn’t seeing twenty-four-seven he heard about.

“Only how dangerously romantic you are.” Donghae giggle, flinging himself at Hyukjae.  Wow.  Those two moved fast, Yesung face palmed as they yet again started making out in front of him. No matter how much he protested and insisted he didn't suddenly become invisible to everything when they had PDA, that didn’t stop them.  They were like a bunch of teenagers, thinking that every moment was there last and he was stuck as the awkward third wheel.  He really needed more friends.  Friends that weren’t insanely in love and that would be willing to have wheel chair races with him in his eventual nursing home.

"Let's get to planning your wedding before you make babies in the corridor.” Yesung jumped a little at yet another all to familiar and annoying voice and immediately he hated himself a little more.  Why? Because now his crush Cho Kyuhyun was standing next to him and his brain always decided handily to turn off in his presence.  “I think Yesung is about to pass out from how utterly disgusting this all is. Right Yesung?"  Yesung let out what he hoped would be a yes but it turned out to be an astonishingly girly squeak.  “See? The poor boy can’t even speak, hey you two don’t ignore don’t let me result to literally prying you two apart!” Kyuhyun groaned as the two were still going at it.  “Hyukjae, I swear if you don’t stop kissing Donghae, I will tell Kim Heechul that you took his precious fishes ity before he gave you permission to.”  This threat obviously worked, why? Because Kim Heechul is scary as that is why, and Hyukjae all but pushed Donghae away from him.

“Please don’t do that.”  He whimpered.  “I want to see the next episode of One Piece so badly-.”

“WHAT ABOUT GETTING MARRIED TO ME!” Donghae said, “Do you care more about One Piece then me?”

“No I don’t I didn’t mean it like that!” Hyukjae protested.  However Donghae immediately huffed and clung to Yesung like a koala.  Whimpering into his shoulder, Hyukjae likes One piece better then me, over and over again.  Lost for words, Yesung signalled Kyuhyun to help but he was too busy being thoroughly amused, because it appeared that now Hyukjae was jealous.  Said jealous person had begun to yell at Yesung to release his darling fiancé.  Thankfully, the other members of the wedding company came in the office.

“Love, can only be seen in the bee, but not when Christs sees, particularly when jealousy takes the root of the flower.”  The priest, Siwon said trying to calm down the angry couple. 

“What the frick does that even mean? Yesung is going to take Donghae away from me?” Hyukjae panicked.

“Yesung is nothing but a bee to thine love.” Siwon said solemnly flinging holy water at Hyukjae.  Yesung took his thought back from before, it didn’t make it better now everyone was just confused and yelling for no reason.

“Everyone calm down.”  The CEO, Leeteuk tried to stop the commotion as Yesung tried to shake Donghae off him, as he was slowly finding it hard to breath.  No one moved and Yesung was actually scared for his life as Kim Heechul, the make up artist, had decided to make an appearance and randomly fling glitter at everyone, just of the heck of it.

“EVERYONE SHUT UP!” Kangin roared.  Immediately everybody froze in there steps, minus Heechul because no one told that man to shut up.

“Thanks darling.” Leetuek smiled, his eyes literally sparkling in gratitude at his husband and second in command at the company. 

“No problems bunch of kids the lot of them.” Kangin blushed, trying to shake the bright pink glitter out of his hair.

“Now, what caused this?” Leeteuk demanded in a motherly like tone.

“He started it!” Everyone chimed pointing at everyone but Donghae, if Yesung could point at his best friend but said friend was still clinging to him.

“Well, dear leader it is obviously Hyukjae’s fault.”  Heechul grinned.

“Techniquely, Donghae started all of this-“ Yesung began only to have the makeup artist shush him once again.

“It was Hyukjae, it is always Hyukjae.” Heechul smiled. “My Donghae would never do such a thing, isn’t he adorable he’s even hugging you.” 

“Whatever, take him please he’s strangling me.” Yesung pleaded.

“How dare you! You should be honoured that Donghae is gracing you with his affection!”

“It is but thelove from the heavens which hast blessed Donghae with love and the dew upon the olive branch.”  Siwon began preaching again, Heechul promptly threw glitter in his face.

“Whatever it is, Hyukjae, just apologise to Donghae.”  Leeteuk sighed, “We have to plan your wedding and then attend one of our client’s receptions tonight.  I need you all looking respectable.”  Yesung sighed in absolute relief when Donghae finally let go, as Hyukjae had promised the boy his choice of movie for the next 3 years. 

Bad move Hyukjae, he’d be watching Disney, Corny Musicals and Marvel films for the rest of his life.

 

Actually, that didn’t sound too bad. Damn Hyukjae knows how to strike a deal. Sneaky bastard.

 

Finally, when they settled down in the meeting room ,where they usually took their clients to help brainstorm their weddings, Leeteuk took his position at the head of the table and began rambling.  However, there was  one main difference to there usual processes, his co workers didn’t have to pretend to be normal human beings because there were no clients.  So, currently Donghae was bouncing on Hyukjae’s lap, Siwon was blessing the room and the comedian Shindong was attempting to blance the table on the tip of his finger. 

"Everyone sit down.”  Leeteuk said desperately, obviously fed up with his employees nonsense, “Luna can you please stop taking notes, this is not material for your fan fictions."  Yesung turned to one of the singers in the company, her thick black emo eyeliner looking a little out of place as she brightly smiled and continued to type d away on her ipad.  Yesung was always a little scared of her, she always smiled at him, somewhat creepily and never really talked to him directly. 

"But Leeteuk, I'm just documenting every precious moment.  You don't know the glory of having one of your OTPs getting married.  Just wait till I tell Krystal about this, she is so jealous of not being able to come today."  Yesung looked at her weirdly what the heck was an OTP?

"What is she up to? I thought she wouldn't miss this for the world."  Hyukjae lifted an eyebrow as he patted Donghae on the head. “I think she was more excited about us getting married then we were.”

“Stupid, I might not be able to come physically but I am here.”  A mysteriously freaky voice emulated from no where causing Yesung to scream in shock along with everyone.

“Calm your oppa,” Luna smiled creepily. “Krystal is just on face time, she’s at he sister’s photo-shoot and apparently fashion week doesn’t move for weddings.”

“That and my sister threatened to upload unflattering pictures of me that I’d rather the general populous never see.”  Krystal growled.  Yesung secretly was glad Luna and Krystal weren’t in the same room because both of them seemed to unwittingly shove him against Kyuhyun or randomly lock him in cupboards with Kyuhyun too.  Once they’d even slipped what he was pretty sure was meant to be a love potion in his food.  What the actual hell. 

“Now this needs to be the romantic wedding of the century.” Krystal announced.

“That Krystal is true, any ideas as to a theme? Since you are the expert in everything EunHae.” Leeteuk smiled, his pen already at the pristine whiteboard.  However, everyone wanted in on putting there ideas across and yet again the room collapsed in absolute chaos as everyone began shouting out ideas.

“SHUT UP!” Kangin yelled. “One at the freaking time or is that too hard for you morrons.”

“Okay, Donghae what do you want?”Leetuek asked,

“I want something with a lot of music and really romantic and with chocolate fountains.”

“Hyukjae?

“Whatever pleases Donghae I guess, I only really care about the wedding night-“

“You can stop right there, Donghae any other ideas?  What is Hyukjae to you?”

“He is like my rugged Prince Charming.” Donghae smiled. “He always takes care of me and stops me from getting lonely.”

“and you are my little perfect manga prince.”  Hyukjae cooed at his fiancé.

“How about a Disney themed wedding?”  Krystal piped up from the screen. 

“Corny.” The whole room chimed.

“I like that!” Luna giggled excitedly. “Everyone can dress up as princes and princesses.  It doesn’t even have to be the costumes, it can be like a modern adaption of it and stuff.”

 “I like it ! Bags Prince Eric!” Donghae smiled . “Cause he is the hottest and everyone knows I’m the hottest.”

“Still is corny.”  Kyuhyun sighed. “Seriously, it is an idea for five year old’s birthday party.”

“Well, Donghae likes it and it sounds good.”  Hyukjae smiled .

“Let’s do it.” Donghae bounced excitedly.

“Admit I’m a genius Cho.” Krystal smiled, Luna coughed loudly, “Okay myself and Princess Luna are  geniuses, now my love birds I must be off, my sister I think is about to shoot one of the stylists, I’d prefer that she didn’t have a criminal record.  She buys me food so, bye peasants.”

 

Later that night Yesung was at a haunted house themed wedding, and frankly he was terrified out of his wits.  He was good at scaring other people (apparently his eye make up helped a lot) but truth be told he was the king of the cowards.

“Leeteuk is going to hate me.”  Kyuhyun chuckled as he tricked fake blood down the side of his cheek. 

“Why?”

“Well, the Facebook group event has already gone up for Eunhyuk’s weding and I’ve called dibs on Peter Pan.  He loves Peter Pan.”  Yesung froze, of all the Disney characters his crush had to choose, it was Peter Pan?  Just is his luck because although he didn’t like the story the best he liked the concept the best.  Being able to fly out of your ordinary, mundane life and being able to escape to a magical island and ignore the realities of getting old.  It honestly sounded like paradise.

“Hey, around about now would be a good time for you to compliment me on my genius or something.  Leeteuk is probably foaming at the mouth.” Kyuhyun encouraged.  “Seriously, you’ve been out of it all day, did Luna slip something in your drink again?”

“Nothing.”  Yesung frowned picking up his microphone making sure it was in working order. 

“I get it, you are worried about the haunted house challenge you have to do to get into the reception.  Pretty sure Heechul is going to film it too.”  Kyuhyun laughed. 

“No I’m not.” Yesung blushed. Lies.  Yes, the haunted house was part of the reason he was so flipping terrified of working at to this wedding.  The birde had insisted on a haunted house theme and Heechul at volunteered the crew that would be working that night to be the trial before the guests came so the ghosts and demons could practise.

Great.

He couldn’t chicken out because then he’d be the laughing stock but if he did he was terrified he was going to embarrass himself even more.  No matter which way he looked at it, it was a lose, lose situation. 

“Yesung, you got scared of me because I was pale, you think I wouldn’t know that you are terrified to go into a haunted house.”

“In my defence, you were walking into a room with the light of unnaturally pale face.  But fine what if I’m terrified.”

“It’s okay I’ll go in with you.”  Kyuhyun said smugly.

“You just want to do that so you can see me first hand run out of that place screaming.”  Yesung deadpanned.

“You said it not me.”  His crush smirked and Yesung promptly tripped on his own feet, cursing at himself how could he fallen for this tease?  Wait, he was an idiot that is why.

 

The screams from the haunted house echoed around the countryside.  Currently Ryeowook was in there with Siwon, having drawn unlucky number one.  Yesung flinched as Ryeowook screamed so loudly and shrilly that his eardrums were about to burst.  On the small screen Heechul had set up, the poor man was clinging to Siwon for dear life as the religious man began to make friends with the ghosts.  From what Yesung could tell, he was offering the ghosts paths to redemption. He couldn’t see much, the night vision used was pitiful, Heechul obviously didn’t have a good budget, but just enough to know that he was so screwed.

“Next is….”  Heechul announced. “Krystal and Luna.”

“It is okay, I don’t have to do this.”  Luna whimpered. “It’s fine, you know let me just write some fan fiction or something.” 

“Let’s do this thing.”  Krystal smiled evilly, grabbing Luna by the collar of her shirt. “This will be fun.”

“Krystal! No you don’t do this friends don’t do this to other friends!” Luna squeaked.

“But I’m your best friend it is my job to make sure you embarrass yourself.  Plus I need someone to laugh so I don’t end up beating the poor ghosts up.”  Krystal replied literally skipping towards the entrance with a sobbing Luna in her grip.  Yet again the air was filled with screams, though Ryeowook’s were somehow more piercing then Luna’s, don’t ask Yesung how that works it just did.  Though this time it was also filled with Krystal’s hyena laughter, that girl had no mercy in her body.    When they finally exited Luna looked like she had been through world war three and Krystal looked like she’d been to some regal ball. 

“I hate you Krystal.” Luna whimpered. “That was scary as .”

“No swearing.” Krystal pouted.

“You just dragged me through a haunted house, I can swear all I like.”  Luna whined. “Seriously Heechul, that place is like something out of a horror movie!”

“Thanks.”

“That wasn’t meant to be a compliment.”  Luna deadpanned.  Heechul yet again reached his hand into the dreaded box and pulled out another name.

“Kyuhyun and Yesung.”  Now would be a good idea to hide in a deep pit and hope to god that no one finds him because, by shisus this was going to be hell.  However, as everyone cheered and he viewed an evil glint in Luna’s eyes he knew there was no escape.  He was about to make a fool out of himself again.  There was no escaping it too as Krystal pushed him in the back towards the door, shoving a flashlight into his hand. 

“Hey Yesung?” Kyuhyun said, his voice oddly shaky as he joined him inside the haunted house.

“What?”

“I’ve got a confession.”

“What?”

“I’m a coward.”  He squeaked in the most unmanly way possible.  Yesung felt like to bash his head against the wall, so smug, sadistic, prank loving Kyuhyun was a coward? 

“WHAT!”

“I just realised that most thing freak me out?  Like spider oh and snakes especially.  Even the skeletons you wear on your clothes freak me out.”

“Well, let’s just get this over then.” Yesung sighed.  To his shock, Kyuhyun pathetically grabbed his arm and clung to it.  He felt his heart thump in his chest as they walked through the dark corridors.  Suddenly out of nowhere a skeleton popped out Yesung screamed, because he was so obviously freaked out, what did Cho Kyuhyun do though?  He flung poor Yesung at the Skeleton screaming Yesung is the one that wears skeletons on his clothes all the time take him as a sacrifice! Then the douche bag ran, the freaking coward ran on ahead without him. Stupid crush.

“Kyuhyun come back.” He sobbed pathetically, tripping over his own feet as he tried to untangle himself from the skeleton only to have a hand out of nowhere grabbed his ankle.  Yesung screamed bloody murder as he tried to untangle himself, sobbing quietly as he dropped his flashlight.  In doing so he must of broken it, as it turned off leaving him in pitch black.  Panicking, he fumbled around trying to feel where he was going.  What happened if he was lost forever in there? He jumped at a small sound, only to realise that it was his own footsteps.  He called out pathetically to Kyuhyun to help.  Honestly on the verge of tears because this was so completely and utterly embarrassing.  He could imagine everyone outside watching him having a mental breakdown.  Unable to see the uneven surface he yet again tripped over.  Wincing in pain he realised that he knocked his nose on something because now it was throbbing and assumedly he had a blood nose. 

What did he do to deserve this? He began calling Kyuhyn’s name desperately as he fumbled around pulling himself to his feet. 

“Kyuhyun, seriously I’m in deep .”  Yesung shouted, coughing, as disgustingly the blood from his nose began to run down his throat.  When no one came and he didn’t here a thing he assumed that Kyuhyun must of run out of the house by now, hopefully through Heechul’s night vision thing they’d work out that he was in trouble.

“Yesung?” Finally a call came, shouting loudly Kyuhyun’s legitimately worried voice called out.

“Over here! Please my torch has broken.”  He whimpered.  Thankfully he saw the glimmer of Kyuhyun’s torch as he heard the other assumedly run towards him.

“Yesung, Yesung!” The other called desperately.  Finally the torch shone on him an the singer screamed.

“Relax, relax I have a blood nose.”  Yesung sighed.  “Just get me out of here.”  The other nodded, looking a little concerned.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah I just knocked my nose, that is all.”  To his shock Kyuhyun wrapped an arm around him and guided him through the house, somehow avoiding all the ghosts.

“I scouted on ahead, I figured if I did turn on my torch I could beat them at there own game.” The other whispered.  Finally, they were out and Yesung breathed in relief.  It was dark out so Kyuhyun the torch again shining it only to see what he swore to be a ghost.  The pair screamed again, as the ghost screamed back at them. Kyuhyun promptly passed out next to him.

“Yesung are you okay!” said the ghost. “Look at all the blood!” Yesung blinked, his eyes adjusting to realise that it wasn’t a ghost it was Suho, one of the waiters. 

“Holy crap Suho tan or something you are so pale you are transparent.”  Yesung whined as he desperately tried to revive Kyuhyun his blood nose forgotten. 

That was the last time he was going into any haunted house.  But, somehow he was glad he did go in there, because it was nice to see Kyuhyun take care of him like that.  If only Kyuhyun could be that sweet all the time then maybe he wouldn’t be terrified to confess to the younger.


 

Author’s Note

So I have decided to make this a three shot #beacauseihavelengthywritingissues

And yes, the SJ haunted house scene was inspired by exo show time :P

Oh next chapter is going to be the engagement party and Heechul and a few others will cross dress so please anticipate xD