Chapter 7

Falling in Love

Krystal's P.O.V

I opened up my eyes to be met by an unfamiliar place. I instantly smelt the aroma of coffee in the air, when I stood up. I headed to where the sweet aroma was, and stopped until I had reached the kitchen. I spotted Amber standing there with a cup of freshly brewed coffee. 
 
Amber held up a cup of coffee and offered it to me. I wondered if I should take it or not. After arguing with myself, I decided to accept the cup of coffee. I reached my hand out to the cup of coffee and in the process our hands had touched. I blushed slightly and took the cup of coffee. I sipped the bitter coffee. It was very hot, and it burned my tongue.
 
"Ow!" I screamed, dropping the cup. It shattered instantly, and dark, steaming coffee spilled all over my feet. I jumped back in shock.
 
"Here, let me get you some ice." Amber said. He ran to the fridge and took some frozen ice cubes, and placed them on my tongue.
 
"Now they're stuck!" I managed to say.
 
Amber gently pulled the ice cubes off my tongue. He looked at my feet and rushed me to the bathroom. Turning the tub faucet on, he helped me wash off the coffee and brought me a towel.
 
"Thank you..." I said. Blushing, I ran out of the bathroom. 
 
I headed to the kitchen and had saw all the coffee and broken pieces of the cup on the floor. I looked through the kitchen cabinets for some gloves and had eventually found them. I put them on and started picking up pieces from the broken cup. After I had finished picking up and trashing the shattered cup, I began to clean the floor.
 
I saw Amber coming out of the bathroom, so I hurriedly cleaned the floor. I finished after a minute of scrubbing. I rinsed the towel in the sink and hanged it, so it would dry. I grabbed up my belongings and ran out of the door. I heard Amber calling after me to stop, but I still went on. I called for a taxi and waited for it to arrive.
 
When they approached the curb and stopped, I hopped in the taxi and told them to go to my house. As we approached the house, I saw that my sister was out in the garden. I paid the taxi driver and left the car. I ran up to my sister and gave her a hug.
 
"I was at Amber's apartment for the past few hours."
 
"Waeyo?!" Jessica had a shocked expression on her face.
 
"He helped me at the bar, because I was drunk."
 
Jessica just nodded her head and went back to tending to her garden. I walked into the house and set down my stuff by the door. I headed up to my room and went in the bathroom. I took a long hot shower to get my mind off of Amber. I grabbed a pair of pajamas and put them on. I dragged myself to bed and fell asleep.
_______________
Jessica's P.O.V
 
Amber better not break my poor cute little sister's heart again or I will come after him and break his little heart.
 
When I finished tending to my garden, I went inside the house. I saw Krystal's stuff by the door, so I put them in their corresponding places. I walked up to Krystal's room to see if she was okay, but as I entered I saw that she was asleep. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. I left her room and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.
 
Wait breakfast? Krystal it's mourning! Why are you going back to sleep!? We need to spend time together!
______________
Narrator's P.O.V
 
Jessica spent that day alone, wondering why Krystal went back to sleep.
 
Amber was standing in the same spot when Krystal had left for 10 minutes.
 
And what was Krystal doing? She was sleeping peacefully dreaming about Candy Land.
___________________________________________________
 
Hai Hai~ I finally updated see? Haha well enjoy :D