Chapter 3

Falling in Love

Krystal's P.O.V.  

The staff and I went to the art room where the shoot starts. They gave me bucket filled with paint water. I went into position and waited for the cue.

"Start!" The Director yelled.

I carried the water pretending it was heavy. I saw the mirror I was supposed to go to and walked over to it. I then crouched down and fixed my hair.

I saw Amber coming to gent his shoes out of the locker. He took them out and put them on the floor. He then put them on. This was my cue. I pretended to get up and, I knocked the paint water on him.

"Sorry, Sorry." I repeated a few times.

"Whatever." He replied. He then took off his shoes and put on his old pair. He walked away.

"Yah!" I yelled. I picked up the shoe and threw it at his back.

"Cut! That was good, no retakes!" The Director yelled for everyone to hear.

--------------

Amber's P.O.V.

"Cut! That was good, No retakes!" The Directer yelled.

As the staff started preparing for the next few days, I headed towards the changing rooms.  I took off the suit and the tie. I started to the shirt until Krystal barged in. She started blushing a bright red when she saw my abs once again.

She must really like them. Hmm, Maybe I should play with her a little.

I pushed Krystal up to the wall and put my head on her shoulder. I turned my head slightly facing her ear.

"You must really like my abs Krys.." I let go of her and took off my shirt. I put the shirt to the side as I put on my v-neck.

I watched as Krystal stormed out of the room. I chuckled a bit as I saw her storming out. I walked out of the changing room when I finished changing.

I followed Jaesuk-hyung to his car after I said bye to the staff.

My place should be at least 30 minutes from here.

I stared out the window and eventually fell asleep. Jaesuk-hyung woke me up when we arrived. I walked towards the building while getting my keys from my pocket.

Jaesuk and I walked into the elevator. Jaesuk's room was a few floors away from mine so, I could have my own privacy. I had the topmost floor, which is floor 30. It's got a good view and everything. It's just a bit lonely I guess.

The elevator ringed saying it was the 30th floor. I got off and waved bye to Jaesuk. There is only 1 room on the 30th floor. That's why it's so lonely. It's lonely to stay in such a big place by yourself.

I opened the door to my room and went in. I took off my shoes and grabbed a pair of pajamas and went in the bathroom.

Sorry for the late update >.< I hope you all like it.