Drabble #5: Ice Cream (Vers. 1)

[APPLY CLOSED] The Many Flavors of Love

 

Ice Cream
[Kevin {ZE:A} x Beki {OC}]

I needed some ice cream. I had seen the photoshoot that F.Cuz had done for a magazine with ice cream… and I just needed some god dang ice cream. I got up from lying down on the living room floor and walked into the kitchen in my PJs. My long blue, duck covered, fleece pants were low on my hips and the bottoms were covering my feet completely from being so long. I had a plain yellow tanktop on with it and had my squeaky duckie slippers on and decided to “ice skate” into the kitchen.

When I got there I walked quickly to the refrigerator and opened the freezer to see…

“No ice cream!?!” I sighed loudly and hung my head in sadness as I dragged my feet across the floor. I sat at the island in the kitchen and tried to figure out what my next course of action would be. I leaned against the island with my elbows and rested my head on my hands and started humming to myself silently. I jumped when I heard my cellphone start ringing incessantly and I looked to the analog clock hanging on the wall. Who would be calling me after 11 o’clock at night? I jumped off of the chair and walked to my cellphone, turning off lights as I walked to my bedroom. I’ll just go to bed and get ice cream tomorrow after going to work. I opened my bedroom door slowly and walked in tiredly. I walked slowly to my bed and kicked off my duckie slippers into random corners and padded lightly on the cold wood floor. I sat on the edge of my bed and grabbed my cellphone, smiling when I looked at the long ZE:A charm tail dangling in front of me. I unlocked the screen and noticed a missed call and a text message, both from an unknown number.

‘Come meet me at the ice cream shop in 20 minutes.
You know exactly which one I’m talking about~
If you don’t show up… I’ll be a very upset and cold guy.  – CAK’

I smiled at it and decided I would head out. How did he know I even wanted ice cream… let alone know I wanted it now? I shook my head and stayed in my pajamas. No use in changing out of them when I wouldn’t be out for too long, hopefully. But knowing him, he’d keep me out late into the night and make it hard for me to sleep tonight. He always seems to be able to do that without even knowing he does it. Ugh… let’s just get out of here and down there so he doesn’t get upset over me being late. I got up slowly and went to my closet to find a light jacket, nothing heavy that would over heat me in the already humid night. When I found a white one I pulled it on and walked out of my room with my cellphone in hand.

‘So my mystery man…
Which ice cream shop? XD
Shall I bring my wallet to buy my own ice cream?
Or will you be treating me to a nice cold treat? –Beki’

I smiled and hit send and decided to bring my wallet rather than just wait for him to answer me. I grabbed my keys and walked to the front door, slipping into a pair of white flip-flops. I slipped out the door and closed it lightly behind me, making sure to lock it and then walk away to get to the first floor quickly. When I arrived I noticed how silent it was in the lobby of my apartment building and decided to leave before someone noticed me… even with no one there.

As I walked out of the lobby I felt the rush of humid air hit me and then I was hit by a rush of cool air. I shivered from the quick change in temperature and pulled my jacket tighter to my body, hoping to keep the cool air out. I walked as quickly as I could down the street to the small ice cream shop where I first met my mystery man. It was completely by accident… and he sorta almost ran me over. Literally. All I remember from that meeting was that I had met someone who seemed like someone I would really be able to get along with.

I had been walking back to my apartment from my classes and had noticed the small ice cream shop by chance. I had been quick to notice that there were no cars coming down the street and I decided to take that chance to run across the street to check out the little shop. I didn’t hear the car that was coming right towards me. No one was out on the street so I would’ve been hit quickly and probably would’ve died on impact. All I heard was squealing tires as I stopped and turned in slow motion to see a car headed right for me. I didn’t, couldn’t, move and decided to shut my eyes tightly, waiting for an impact that never came. I opened my eyes when I heard a door slam shut and jumped when I felt hands grasp my shoulders and shake me where I stood. I heard a voice speaking to me in Korean and I looked up to see who the person was and almost fainted at the sight. He had an anger glimmering in his eyes and his eyebrows were furrowed in concentration, as if he were trying to get my attention. I accidentally caught his eyes with mine and our eye contact caused me to go weak in the knees. I fell forward and he wrapped an arm around my waist as I collapsed against him. I felt heat rush through my body and knew that something could possibly happen between us… if he ever got over what happened today. I heard him talking to me and I looked up at him in confusion when he started speaking in Korean.

“You don’t know Korean do you?” he asked me softly. I nodded my head and looked at him in surprise when he smiled softly and helped me stand. “How about we go over there and talk?”

I just nodded in a daze and followed him as he pulled me towards the little ice cream shop.

I smiled when I saw the ice cream shop come into view and I looked around and quickly spotted his car across the street. I crossed the street quickly and came to a decision that I would always cross the street as soon as I left the apartment building.It’d be easier than waiting until I reach this point to cross the street. I walked towards the shop and stopped when I saw him sitting at the ice cream bar. Why there? We always sit at the one table in the corner. I shook my head and watched as he smiled at the woman who was working at the bar. She smiled at him seductively and I felt a spark of jealously well up inside. He’s not mine, get over it Beki. I watched as he grabbed his ice cream cone from her but then didn’t pay her any mind. He was in a pair of dark wash jeans and I noticed the white tennis shoes on his feet. They were the ones I had doodled on the one day when we had met by chance in the park. I had been trying to start an art project but instead doodled all over his shoes in different colored Sharpies.

I smiled when I saw those and only noticed he had also worn my favorite jacket of his, the black leather one with different metal embellishments, though it was hanging on the back of his chair. I shook my head when I noticed he was wearing a red shirt. It looked to be a button-up one, though I couldn’t tell from the side. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and I noticed some of the bracelets he always wore were not there. Only one of his rings was on his hand too. Wow… way to be nice and make a girl feel special dude. It’s… I sneaked a peak at my cellphone,11:40pm and you don’t wear what you normally do when we meet? I shook my head and watched as the woman continued to make advances on him. He just leaned back and at his chocolate ice cream cone with a small smirk on his face. Does he know I’m watching? I shook my head at that thought. Of course he doesn’t! If he did he would be staring at me from the corner of his eyes with that y stare of his… and he’d be ordering my dark chocolate velvet cone… which he’s doing… .

I decided to just walk in and felt the two people who were in the store turn to me as I walked in. I smiled politely at the woman behind the bar as she looked at me in disdain. I saw her eyebrows furrow and her face take on a dark expression as I sat down next to him. I turned to look at him and saw his eyes widened in shock and I just smiled at him, like the little angel I was. Little angel my . I giggled at my thoughts and thanked the woman when she handed me my ice cream. I at it and stared at him from the corner of my eye as I ate my ice cream slowly. I watched as his eyes glued themselves to my mouth and my eyes darted to his neck, just as he gulped loudly. I smirked and then I felt some of the ice cream drip over my fingers on the cone. My eyes took on a comical look as I mentally fretted over the lost ice cream. I was so engaged in my mental fretting that I didn’t feel my chair swiveling towards Kevin. That’s when I felt the ice cream continue to melt down the cone, and since I was holding it so close to my face, the cone was over my chest. I went to at the little rivulet of chocolate when it started dripping down onto the skin of my chest, right above my bra line. My eyes widened at the cold feeling and I almost dropped my ice cream cone when I saw Kevin’s eyes follow the chocolate ice cream on my skin. I started blushing and felt the ice cream continue to drip onto my heated skin and felt it drip faster when I tried to move my hand. I tilted my head slightly when I couldn’t move my hand and looked to see Kevin holding my hand above my chest, tilting it to let the melted ice cream run faster down the cone. He let go and I pulled it away but that’s when I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me to the very edge of my chair. I looked down when I felt puffs of air against my chest and blushed when I saw Kevin looking right at the ice cream on my skin.

He looked up at me slowly from beneath his golden brown fringe as he made sure that our eyes connected. My eyes widened and I felt myself blush as he took a slow at the ice cream on my chest. He pulled away for a second and smirked at me before going back to the ice cream, getting even closer to the ice cream that was right above my bra line. As his tongue continued to lave against my skin I felt a moan creep up my throat and out of my mouth. I blushed an even deeper red and felt myself shiver as Kevin chuckled at my reaction. He finished at the ice cream, taking care to get me as hot and bothered as possible, I could tell. Then he looked up at me again and while keeping the eye contact, pulled away slightly and then blew lightly onto my wet and heated skin. I felt myself shiver from the cold sensation that he gave me and felt another moan build up in my throat. Then he at my skin again and slowly took a trail up over my collarbone and up my neck until his mouth was next to my ear.

He breathed against my ear slowly and I heard the woman behind the bar clear at the event the two of us were partaking in. I turned to her quickly and blushed an even deeper shade of scarlet, if I could even blush any darker, and then turned away. Kevin chuckled and stood up and pulled his jacket on over his red shirt. That’s when I noticed that it was only buttoned up halfway, and his well defined chest was visible and shining with a slight sheen of sweat. I felt him wrap an arm around my waist and he pulled me to him as he paid for our ice cream.

“As you can tell,” he said slowly, “I do, in fact, have a girlfriend.” I looked up at him in surprise and felt his arm tighten around my waist. “I’m glad you’re jealous enough that you could interrupt us though…” he trailed off. He pulled me with him as he walked towards the door. When we walked out the door I felt Kevin’s arm loosen slightly around my waist and I took that chance to turn to him.

“Your girlfriend?” I asked quietly. “And why are you glad she interrupted us?!” I asked upset. It had been nice, everything he had been doing. He chuckled at my upset expression and grabbed my hand as he pulled me towards his car across the street. He pulled me around to the passenger side and then instead of opening the door for me, he backed me up against it. Then he pushed his body flush against mine and leaned down till his mouth was next to my ear.

“Your chocolate ice cream was amazing,” he said sensually. I shivered and turned to look at him and saw a flash of lust spark in his eyes. My eyes widened when I felt his lips cover mine and I closed them quickly to take in all of the feelings. Then when his tongue prodded at my lips I smiled and let him through so we could taste the chocolate on each others’ tongues. When he pulled away, he pulled me with him and opened the door to his car for me, pushing me lightly to sit down. I did and saw him close the door then quickly rush to his side of the car. He got in and turned to me and pulled me in for another chaste kiss. He pulled away and I still had my eyes closed when he rested his forehead against mine. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him as he left his eyes shut.

“So what’s next Kebin-oppa?” I asked quietly. I looked at him curiously as he smirked and opened his eyes partially to stare at me in lust. He leaned in closer and whispered to me “We’re going to have some more chocolate ice cream at my place.” I shivered at the implications but smiled impishly myself.

“But I’ll have to leave soon oppa; you know I have work in the morning.”

Oh you can say that…” he said slowly, “but it doesn’t mean I’ll let you leave without a fight.”