Drabble #1: Whipped Cream

[APPLY CLOSED] The Many Flavors of Love

 

Whipped Cream
[Sungyeol {Infinite} x Ariana {OC}]

I wanted ice cream… really freaking badly. So… what can I do to get said ice cream? I can go to the conbini that’s around the corner from the practice room, but then the fangirls will find me. That won’t do. So… should I wait until after practice for ice cream? I sort of have to… don’t I? Hmmmmm.

“Hyung~ Can I get ice cream?”

“You want ice cream now?” he replied with his eyes wide, “We’re still practicing.”

“But we’re basically done. Can’t I?”

“I guess you can,” he replied slowly, “but don’t get-“ I was out the door in an instant.

“noticed.” He finished lamely.

I was rushing out the door and outside with my disguise in place. I ran off to the one ice cream store that I loved visiting. Well, they didn’t have the best ice cream… but the one worker was adorable! Whenever I would come in her eyes would widen and she’d just watch me as I decided what to get. She’d stutter when replying to me too. But she had these adorable wide cartoon eyes that would widen when she would see me smile at her. She’d blush and turn quickly, trying to hide her pink cheeks, but I was used to it and loved her reactions.  I need her to react in a new way to what I do… what should I do next?

I kept thinking about what I should do, when I suddenly came up with the perfect idea. It’ll definitely get a new response from her! I sniggered and continued on my way to the ice cream shop before people started staring at me weirdly. I started recognizing things that were on the street and knew I would reach the ice cream shop soon. I noticed the one sign in the window and looked through to see my favorite girl working behind the counter in the store. I walked in and stood at the doorway, waiting for her to notice me. She looked up and I saw her customary widening of the eyes and her cheeks flushed into a pretty pink. I smiled at her and walked to the counter to get my order.

“Hey.”

“H-H-Hi,” she stuttered shyly. “W-What would you like?”

“Call me oppa~” I teased.

O-O-O-O-Oppa?!” she squeaked.

“Yes,” I said. “Oppa. And I would like a mango ice cream.”

“Mango?” she asked curiously. I noticed something in her eyes when she said mango. Does she like mangoes? Because I love them!

“Yes, a mango ice cream,” I said slowly. Then I leaned forward, “with extra whipped cream.”

“N-N-N-Ne.” she stuttered and rushed to get the order. I watched her as she worked on getting the order right and I leaned forward on the counter, resting my head in my hands. She finished and carried the mango ice cream to the counter while also carrying the whipped cream with her. That’s when I noticed it.

The whipped cream on her cheek…

She placed the ice cream down in front of me and proceeded to add even more whipped cream to the already over whip creamed ice cream. I watched even more whipped cream fly around and land around the counter and on the tip of her nose. Before I knew what I was doing, I reached my hand out and wiped the whipped cream off of her nose with my finger and the cream off of my finger.

I was staring right into her eyes as I did this and I knew she was surprised at my forwardness.

“O-O-Oppa,” she stuttered quietly, “you should go sit down.” I looked at her and shook my head.

“I need my ice cream,” I replied, “Ariana.” She squirmed around and looked down then back up at me from underneath her eyelashes. I caught her eyes and we stared for what seemed like forever.

Then I grabbed my mango ice cream from her hand and leaned forward, getting closer and closer to her face. Then with my free hand I lightly grabbed her chin and made her face me. I leaned in even more until we were nose to nose, staring at each other.

I psyched her out by darting my eyes down to her lips and then back to her eyes. She closed her eyes and tried to turn away but I held her steady. Then I brought my face closer to her, my breath ghosting over her skin. I let my eyes dart to the whipped cream on her cheek and I allowed my tongue to sweep out of my mouth and across her skin to up the sweet substance. The taste of her skin and the whipped cream was amazing and I smiled as I heard her gasp and shiver.

“Thank you for that,” I whispered into her ear. I pulled away and smirked at the lovely picture she portrayed. Her cheeks were flushed red and her eyes were tightly shut. Her lips were parted and she was gasping for air it seemed. I turned to leave and when I pushed open the door I looked over my shoulder at her. Her eyes snapped open at the sound of the tinkling bells and her eyes darted to me. Our eyes connected and I smiled at her, my smile growing as I saw her flush an even deeper red. She didn’t look away though.

“Thank you for the delicious dessert,” I said lightly, “especially the whipped cream.” I stared at her as her eyes widened but she continued to look at me. I raised the mango ice cream and then tossed it into the trash can. I hadn’t touched it and I saw her eyes widen in shock.

“Sungyeol-oppa…”

“The whipped cream was amazing,” I said slowly. “Expect me to come back soon for that again.”