stay with me

Where love lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~3month's~

“So min had recovered completely,tho most of her memories were still missing,"she at list knew the most important ones.

"She had found out she had a son"

“It was shocking at first when the memories of her son came flooding!!.

*now all she wanted to do was find him by all means possible*.

“Kim tan had been helpful this pass few month and she couldn't help but be greatful”

“It was had to see people who were willing to help you”. Tho she knew she wouldn't be able to marry him.

“When she had dinner with his family,they had asked her so many qestion's, some she was embarrassed of.“But she had to answer” and after that she knew they were never going to except her.

“They had set kim tan on different blind date,but so far he felt non was ok for him.

“This past few month's he had come to develop feelings for so min.could it be love? or just pity?.either ways he was going to find out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Hyun joong was getting fustrated."They were still looking for so min still she was no where to be found."could she be dead"he taught if she was dead they would have found her body it was all so fustrating to him. He knew the only thing left for him to was to make a public announcement about so min and his son. .

.

.

.

.

Ok I know it's been long and all...I just wanted to be sure you guyz are still interested in this story

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter