lost memory 2

Where love lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
`its been a week since so min was hospitalized" and yet she couldn't remember a thing about the past 2 year's.`she could only remember losing her parents and then her brother,but that was all.

`the young man who had knocked her down,"had been very helpful the past week."He stayed with her to make sure she was alright, `he also payed for a private room for her with special care.

``so min had also taking note of the fact that the guy barely said a word, he was always thinking about something or on his laptop....."She had tried several times to bring up a topic but he always cut it short with his one word,she finally decided to let him be.

AUTHOR's POV: kim tan had just recently come back to his country after spending 12year's in america."He had a wife there and he was really happy ,until she divorced him,only to get married to one of his friend's. `he had been so heartbroken,"but there was noting he could do about it."She was a canadian woman and the way american's did their thing's was alittle different from the way they did in korea.

"he had been so happy coming back to korea,and he was on the phone talking to his mother,cause he was in korea after 12year's," he had to say a lot had changed and he didn't know his way home." He had been so engrosed in the fone call that he didn't see so min.

I KNOW SHORT UPDATE I HAD TO UPDATE.......and My HANDS ARE REALLY PAINING ME

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter