Traffic Jam

Traffic Jam

Siwon : Aish!!! YAH!! Move out you slow poke!!! Damn, why is it still stuck?! (horn blaring throughout Siwon complain)

Kyuhyun : Yah!! Don’t keep pressing the horn, Wonnie! You only make it worse by angered people around us!

Siwon : Sh*t!!!

Kyuhyun : Wonnie!! By cursing you won’t get anything. You said those nasty word, our car still won’t budge, so pelase, be calm.

Siwon : How am I supposed to be calm baby?! It’s been more than an hour since we’re here. We didn’t move a single inch. I’m so tired…

Kyuhyun : (brushing Siwon’s hair gently) Honey, listen to me. At this hour, it’s common that we get stuck in traffic jam so, it’s also obvious if we still have to be here for the last hour. Baby… You weren’t the one who’s tired. Everybody else has the same feeling as you are. Please my handsome horsy, calm yourself down. Patient honey…

Siwon : (sighing) But for how long sweetheart? Maybe I can handle it, but how about the kids? They must be exhausted, Kyu.

Kyuhyun : What are you talking about?! They look like they’re sleeping so peacefully to me.

Siwon : (turn his head around and see his children, Minho and Suho, are indeed sleeping like a log) Hhh… Oh joy… I wish I could sleep like that yet how could they sleep and ignore the fact that their daddy is still struggling to get them home.

Kyuhyun : (laugh a little and then kiss Siwon cheek fondly) I’m sure a big, strong daddy with a good heart like yourself are still going to fight this terrible monster called traffic jam for his children and wife, would he?

Siwon : (Siwon finally smile and kiss Kyuhyun at the back of her hand) Absolutely baby Kyu. Yosh! Okay! Daddy Won is the super driver once again!

Kyuhyun : And this beautiful and lucky woman is going to be his lovely side kick for the rest of the journey. Hwaiting yeobo!

Siwon : Hwaiting!!

Kyuhyun : (Kyuhyun the pull out some snack and give it to Siwon’s mouth with her own hand) Say ahh baby...

Siwon : Ahh… (munching sound) Thank you baby. I love you.

Kyuhyun : I love you too.

END