Care-Taker

SHINee Oneshot Collection:Fan Lovers Choice

Alyssa Jung - Dedicated to

Rachelxoxo

I like your stories aswell~!

_______________________________

ALYSSA JUNG POV

I walked to get my apron hanging from the rusty metal hook of the little cafe I was employed partly with.After and hour,I slumped to a chair and sighed closing my eyes."Ahemm."a low deep voice interrupted my rest.I opened my eyes to a tall handsome man infront of the cash register."Ne...?"I asked."Gimme.....a latte,double maciatto and a biscotti on the side."he commanded."Ahemm...."I interruped mocking him like from my rest."Please.."he grumpily said.He sad down next to the counter and opened his labtop facing it towards the wall so I couldnt see.I placed his order on his table and continued to take orders from customers.

As I was taking care of the last customer who walked in the shop,the tall stared at me with his stone-cold eyes.After that lady I took care of left,the door bell chimed.It was my ex-boyfriend...KyuHyun.He stared at me,and finally walked towards me."Alyssa-ah...Oppa isnt taken yet.."he said."Go AWAY."I sternly said.He started curssing loudly infront of the tall guy.He finally stood up and walked infront of me."OH.Minho-ah!"KyuHyun yelled with joy,"help me have her for lunch."Minho jerked his hand away from KyuHyun.KyuHyun grabbed my arm and pushed me outside and pushed me into the street.A car came over 90 mph and it all went black.

Where am I....?

Its cold....

I woke up to Minho sleeping next to me.I shot up and he woke up instantly."Why am I in a hospital..?"I asked.He hesitated for a second,"KyuHyun made you get hit by a car."I scoffed and felt pain between my calves and arms.Nicole unnie came in weeping and shaking.She saw that I was awake and hugged me softly."Did you hear KyuHyun oppa is getting arrested for life...?"she asked.Arrested?For life?

After a couple weeks,I recovered well and eversince Minho Oppa has been watching over me.We were never apart unless it was personal.He would always show his bright happy side towards me.We fit together like to puzzle pieces I guess.It clicked to me;Minho,I do like him.But does he like me back?I sighed while watching a movie and rest my head on his shoulder.He just my hair.He pulled my chin towards his,we were looking straight into eachothers eyes.He leaned in and kissed me passionatley.I moved along with our sync.I pulled away softly and he softly bit my jaw."I want you Alyssa...I love you..."he whispered.My eyes grew wider.He held my and hugged me."What would you say...if you were my girlfriend?"he whispered.I nodded and he hugged me again but embracing me at the same time.My care-taker is now my boyfriend..

~

_____________________________

kekeke hope you enjoyed ^^

have another visit soon :]