The Hatred Burns Itself Away

SHINee Oneshot Collection:Fan Lovers Choice

Jung Kyo Rin - Dedicated to

KyoRin

^^ Love your stories btw.

______________________________

JUNG KYORIN POV
 

Tiffany,Luna,and I were walking to the girls locker room when all of a sudden,the guy I hate so much,Kim Kibum,or known as Key,walks towards our direction.I walked faster but he spotted me right away.We ran inside the locker room,since we were in the back,we got advantages to hide in bigger spaces.Tiffany left first or else she would get detention and Luna after,but I had to stay,I just HAD TO.My next class doesnt start till....TOMORROW.Because this is the last period of the day...The door slammed open."KyoRin-ah!"Key yelled.I hid deeper in the shadows.I ran as fast and quiet as I could but guess what?I bumped into Key.My eyes widened and he smiled."Key!"I half-hearty yelled."Yahh...KyoRin.Its not good to hide from me...I will find you.."he kept moving closer.I tried to run but he cornered me leaving the gap between us slowly fading from his close strides towards me."Mmmmm..so yummy.."he purred while his lips.Wait,was that even possible;what the hell?He moved closer,and just by one single move closer,he could kiss me.I twisted around but his strength pulled me to his lips leaving me stranded with no help.I tried pushing him off,FAIL.I screamed while he kissed me,but I opened my mouth and,yeah he stuck his tounge in.What the HELL?!?!He finally pulled away and I ran away from him.

Next Day

I still could taste Key's strawberry lips....and smell his fruity scent...so delicious and so handso-WAIT WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS?!Wait...dont tell me...am I f-f-falling for that loser?

NO KyoRin-ah!!!!Get it out of your head like...NOW!

I dont know,he stole my first kiss,and somehow I enjoyed it 45% of the time.After school,Tiffany was leaving for the States for something and coming back next week,and Luna left with a virus stomache flu.I walked home halfway until I see Key."Umm hey."we both said in unision.I stared at him blankly and he gave me that look while kissing me.He held my hand but it didnt react...eh????He pulled me closer,and we kissed without moving.I kissed him back.Our actual FIRST kiss.He pulled away softly and smiled."Fall for me already?"he ask.I nodded.WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BODY?Its not reacting...

2 weeks later (school break)

Key and I were pretty close,like BF and GF close.But he really is great once you get to know him.I love him,where did my hate go?To the hate recycling bin,yeah thats right,there is one for that.

"KyoRin-ah...I love you"Key cooed."I love you too...."I replied."Really KyoRin?"he shot up.I nodded,and smiled at his childish expression."Because I want you to be my girlfriend.And if that goes really well,I want you to be MY wife."he moved in closer.Now this is what I call sweet,yet corny,but cute.My cheeks were aching because of smiling so much."Yes!"was all I could say.He twirled me around in the air and let me down hugging me so tight."The hatred burned itself away.."he whispered.

~

__________________________________

KyoRin ^^ hope you enjoy,btw its my first 2 oneshot collections so im pretty new at it

:0

:} okay,sooo....ENJOY KYORIN <3