Teaser 1

SM Ent's New Girl Group - Juliet

Troublemaker played in the background as Jimin and Kai danced accordingly. Although Jimin was just a trainee, she could already dance like her seniors and perhaps even better.

"Troublemaker." The song ended and the two of them pulled away, panting. 

"That was awesome!" Jimin grinned at the older boy with a smile on her face and as Kai looked at her, his heartbeat became faster especially when she flashed him a smile which he instantly returned.

"Yeah. You were really really great. I'm sure you'll debut soon and that group would definitely be a powerful one especially with you on the team." He said as he walked over to their bags and grabbed both their face towels before walking over to Jimin, throwing it into her face which she caught before it fell onto the floor.

"Yah!" She made a face before smirking evilly causing him to step back.

"Don't you dare!" Kai said.

"Too late~!" Jimin sing-songed as she ran over to him and instantly tackled him, tickling him causing him to squirm around while laughing. 

"Yah! Yah! Stop!!" Kai laughed as he tried to get away from her.

"Never!" She grinned as she continued to tickle him. 

"Yah!" He tried to escape but failed.

"Fine~ Fine~ I won't tickle you anymore." She laughed and pulled away as she stood there to wipe away the drops of sweat. 

"So.. I heard the company was debuting a new girl group.." Jimin changed the subject and Kai nodded.

"Yeah. I heard there would be..what? 8 people inside? Apparently their putting those who play band instruments in." He told her based on what he heard and knew.

"Really?!" Jimin was excited as she grinned at him. "I know how to play the bass guitar! Oh my gosh! I have a chance!" She was happy but she didn't set her hopes up too high since it wasn't confirmed yet. Kai laughed at her reaction and ruffled her hair affectionately causing her to make a face.

"Don't touch my hairr!!" She pouted as she tried to fix her hair.

"Okay okay. Now, let's get back to practicing and polishing your dance skills." With that, they resumed dancing but with a new song this time.