Cheatsheet

SM Ent's New Girl Group - Juliet
JULIET
 
Home
SubGroups
members
cheat sheet
reviews
 
❤ ¦  If you pick to be the drummer, don't worry about not staring in the story much. You definitely will star.
❤ ¦  I changed my mind. Please give me your vocal twins as well! ^^ I've updated the application.
❤ ¦  EXO only as your love interest. Yixing and Kai are taken by the author and co-author.
❤ ¦  No idol siblings are allowed but you may have them as your relatives. Make sure it makes sense.
❤ ¦  Ulzzangs only as your face claim. Kim Jungyeon and Baek Sumin are taken by the author and co-author.
❤ ¦  Make sure you balance out your weight and height. I don't want any underweight members. Use this to be safe.
❤ ¦  Age is between 21 - 17. The oldest isn't necessarily the leader. It'll depend on your personality.
❤ ¦  If you want a love rival, they must be from Infinite. Myungsoo and Sunggyu are taken by your author and co-.
❤ ¦  Rivals are optional. You may choose anyone but no reasons such as "coffee spilling" or anything ridiculous.
❤ ¦  Link the word "gallery" to your face claim's gallery. Try to choose ulzzangs with HD pictures instead of selcas.
❤ ¦  Change Baek Sumin's pictures to your ulzzang's pictures and Hweji's picture to your back-up face claim.
❤ ¦  Change Lay's picture to your love interest's picture and (optional) Sunggyu's picture to your love rival's.
❤ ¦  Change Apink Namjoo's picture to your rival's picture. ( optional )
❤ ¦  Quality over Quantity. I will also be using a 4 strike system. Also, make sure you remove all brackets.
❤ ¦  Age limit between your character and love interest is 5 years apart.
❤ ¦  Link "Romeo" to your love interest's gif and Juliet to your character's picture/gif.
❤ ¦  For rivals, Krystal and Namjoo are taken.
❤ ¦  Try to balance out your negative and positive personalities. Make sure your character isn't a mary-sue.
❤ ¦  Try to match your ulzzang to your character's personality. Eg. Don't choose Shinyeong if your character is cold.
❤ ¦  Try to make your application as neat as possible. If you have any questions, come ask me ^^
example 1
example 2