Chapter - 2

Stranger become Lover

Miss Taeyeon keep telling them what should they do or what concept should they use and everything. But this cold couple is not interested in what the teacher is talking about. They keep tapping their phone. They don't even talk or discuss anything. Miss Taeyeon realized how UNCOMFORTABLE they are. "Okay students! You guys may search for other dance teacher. I can't help you guys." Miss Taeyeon said, fulls with confident. "Why?" Pupils start asking her so she decides to tell them. "Because i'll be Taemin's and Krystal's dance teacher." "WHAT?!" Both of them shout. "But Miss Tae--" Taemin's sentence being cutted by the sound of the ringing bell. "So, Taemin and Krystal. Meet me at 8 a.m. tomorrow. At the practise room. And students, you may go." Taemin sigh. Everybody left, one by one.. But not Taemin and Krystal. Both of them still sit on their chair. Taemin puts his phone on his desk. He starts walking to Krystal and slams his hands on Krys's desk. Krystal is a bit shocked at first but she still give Taemin her cold glare. "It's not like i want to be paired up with you. Let just bear with this. We'll practise seperately. And.." Taemin leans closer to Krys's face-- but towards her right ear and whispers, "make sure not to fall in love with me." Taemin smirks. Krystal gasped, she pushes Taemin's chest and stand up. "W-what?! No i won't f- fall in love with you! Ugh." Krystal grabs her fancy handbag and runs to her family car. Taemin look at her coldly, he grabs his bag and jogs to meet his friends.

 

Krystal POV

I hold my chest. It's beating so fast. "No one can makes my heart beats become this fast.. How can that stupid annoying crazy kingka can?" I thought. I shake my head in repeat. "Miss Jung, are you okay?" The driver asked. "I'm fine. Just drive me home now.." I said and rest my back. 

 

As i enter my room, i plop on my bed and snuggle inside the blanket. I keep wondering, why i felt like that.. Do I like Taemin? Hell No! I hate that annoying kingka. I sit down on the bed and grabs my phone. "I need ssul right now.." I LINE ssul.

 

Sulli POV

"Mom!!" I enter my house and then give my mom a big hug. "I'll take my bath first okay?" My mom nods. I smile, and then run to my room on the 2nd level. I unlock my room and check my phone. "Eo? LINE?" :

 

(Krystal : Sulli ah~ Help me TTTT)

 

"Help?" I wonder. I start to type and reply her. 

 

(Sulli : Help what, Krystal ah? Are you okay? Why?)

I tap my fingers on the table besides my bed, patiently wait for the reply. 'Teong~' i quickly look at the chat again. 

(Krystal : This is our secret. Don't tell anyone, okay? Hm.. Just now Taemin leaned closer to me. He did nothing. He was whispering something to me. And then, i don't know why but my heartbeats become so fast! How could this happened?)

I gasped. "Gosh Krystal Jung!" I scream in my mind. I tap my chin as i think why Soojung felt like that. "She must have feeling for Taemin. I'm sure she is." I thought. I type again and send what i think possibly happened. And we keep chatting.

 

(Sulli : Oh my god! Why? Ehmm... I think you like Taemin~)

(Krystal : eung? Me? Taemin? No! He's such an annoying boy! No no i won't fall in love with Taemin.)

(Sulli : Yes, you. Hmm Krystal ah. You will fall in love with him soon.. I'm sure you will. And hey! I heard you and Taemin become a partner in the Dance Showcase! Is that true?)

(Krystal : I can't. He warned me not to fall in love with him. Hm. Omo is the rumor spread already?! Yes that's true.. But i still hate that Taemin Lee. Okay?)

(Sulli : Okay, Krystal. Go and sleep. You must be tired. Good night! I love you♥)

 

I throw my phone on the bed and take a quick shower then sleep. "Soojung ah.. People said, we'll end up with someone that we hate. Because the hate feeling will turned into a love feeling.." I thought, smile slightly. And then i fall asleep.