Chapter - 3

Stranger become Lover

 

Taemin's pov

"Beep beep. Beep beep." I snatch my alarm away and sit down on the bed. I'm still sleepy and everything seem blur for my eyes. Just until i remember that i need to meet Miss Taeyeon today.. and that annoying Jung. "Ugh." I groan as i stand up and get my way to the bathroom.

About 15 minutes had past, I walk out and stop infront of the mirror. I caress my hair and dry it out. I take out a sport singlet and a pair of running track-suits. I quickly wear it all and rush down to the living room.  I walk down the stairs carefully as i humming some song but stop after i saw Minho lying on the couch but busy playing with his phone. A small smile appear on my face. "You're early huh?" I playfully said as i go to the kitchen and take 2 bottles of water. "I'm the type who knows well how to manage time." Minho reply. I laugh as i throw a bottle of water at him. "We better go now. It's 6 afterall. Faster hyung!" I wear my running shoes then exit my house.

The cold morning breeze really do send shiver to our spine but fortunately, we had sweating hard so the cold sense couldn't be feel that much. We had been running for about an hour (3 kms) and i start feeling tired. Minho saw the tired-ness by my face so he suggest to take a rest under the shady tree. 

"Ahhh~" Minho sighes as he lie down on the ground. I chuckle as i drink the water of mine quickly. "So.. Taemin." Minho called out. "Hm??" I tilt my head to face Minho. "I heard that you and Soojunㅡ ani, Krystal being paired up by the new teacher. I thought you hate her?" I almost burst all the water inside my mouth because of the sudden question. "Of course I hate her hyung. I just.. don't wsnt to mess up the Showcase." I nod slightly. Minho just laugh and continue his words, "You guys look perfect together. Well, could it be.. you guys will date after the showcase...???" Minho makes it sounds as creepy as he can. My eyes widen as i stand up and sit on his stomach. I put my hands around his neck and state, "HYUNG! It'll never happen! Never. Don't you ever say it again or i will eat you! Or.. Drink your blood!" I try to sound as serious as i could be but, Minho just laugh. "We don't know about future. And taem.. Hahaha are you a vamp?" Minho laugh more which makes I smile slightly. "Nope." I jump off from Minho and sit beside him again. "Still light as always. Don't you eat at home, Tae?" "Shut up."

It's 7:15 a.m. now. "Hyung, let's go back now. I need to meet that annoying monster at 8 so i better get there early." I stand up, followed by Minho. We both jog a bit and talk nonsense. As we reach my house, I stood infront of the door. "Bye hyung! Thanks for today. I have a very fun morning. Let's jog together next time!" I flash a sweet smile. Minho hyung smiles, and nods in repeat. "See you later Taemin! Love ya!" He forms a big love by his arms. I shake my head as i laugh hard. "Love you too hyung!" I wave and enter my house.

I prepare myself in my room then rush downstairs. I stop infront of the blank dinning room. "Young man, your breakfast is on the table. Have a great meal." The maid bows. "Where's mom and dad?" I ask her as soon as she finished her words. "Mr and Mrs Lee went to the office because they have a shock meeting. They said, they promise they will be back before dinner and make sure to get their dinner with you." I nod and get my way to the dinning room.

After im done with my breakfast, I quickly wear my shoes and get into my car. I start driving to the school. On my way to the school, I saw Jonghyun and Key walking on the roadside together. I stop my car beside them as i roll doen the car window. "Hey~" i giggle slightly. "Taeminni--" Jonghyun closes Key's mouth as they quickly enter my car. "I TOLD YOU TO NOT SAYING THAT NICKNAME INFRONT OF THE OTHER STUDENTS RIGHT?" Jonghyun said, kinda angry. "Hey what's going on? It's fine Jonghyun hyung. Key hyung accidentally said it, so it's fine." I smile as i start driving again. "Mian.." Key looks down as he pouts. "Whoa really.. You should be thankful that you're pretty and cute." Jonghyun states out. I start to laugh and parked my car under the garage.

In this school, rich students like me, Onew hyung, Minho hyung, and that Krystal Jung have our own parking lot. We have our own garage too.

All of us jump off the car and walk beside the school hall. We chat around and a few mins later, Minho and Onew joined us. We laugh, talk, make noise together. I look at my watch and gasped. "Oh guys i need to go now. It's 7:45 and i better go to the dance room now. See you guys later!" I high-5 all of them and run away yo the room.

As I enter the room, it's... nothing. Just me and the mirror though. "They're late." Without wasting any other time, i take our my phone and play the Lucifer song. I throw my bag on the corner of the room and start dancing.

No one pov

The door cracked open, revealing Krystal Jung with her bag. Taemin, who's so into with dancing don't even realized the presence of Krystal. She enters it with an annoyed face and hang her bag at the closet. Taemin suddenly stop dancing and take a glance at Krystal. He moves to the left area so Krys could dance at the right one. She got pissed after seeing Taemin continue dancing without having any guilty or welcoming feeling. Krystal start to dance to Rum Pum Pum Pum. They both dance personally-- until Miss Taeyeon come in.

"What is this?" She crossed her arms and raise one of her eyebrows. "I told you that you're pairing, didn't I?" Miss Taeyeon walks and stop between the two of them. "I never agree with the pairing thinggy though." Taemin said bluntly. "Lee Taemin, I'm your teacher. Not your friend or noona. Could you respect me a bit?" Miss Taeyeon suddenly looks at Taemin with her angry yet annoyed face. "I can but i wouldn't wa-" Taemin's words being cutted by Krystal. "He can, and he would. Please don't get mad at him."

Taemin looked at Krystal, confused. "As you wish, Soojung. Taemin you should thank to Krys. If not because of her, I might send you to the principal office." Miss Taeyeon starts to put her bag down and take out a disk. "I didn't asked for her help tho. Never and will never ask." Taemin glares at Krys and lean against the mirror. Krystal who just realised what did she do just now knock her head slowly and turned around. "Stupid me.." She mumbles.

"Okay, since i'm your dance teacher.." Miss Taeyeon looks at both of them. "I want you guys to dance to Troublemaker- Now." "WHAT?!" Miss Taeyeon eyed them in a second or two. "What what?" "HELL NO! I'll never dance to that song with her!" Taemin said, eyes fully glares at Miss Taeyeon. "Well... even if you dont want.. you still HAVE to. Now start practise or i'll be mad." Krystal froze. 'There's kiss scene in that song..' She thought. Taemin, lazily walks to Krystal and whispers, "Just act like we're doing this."

Miss Taeyeon turned the song on and looks at the two students. [Fyi they had practised this song before so its easy for them to dance it] Taemin and Krystal start to dance-- most of the time glaring at each other. Taemin who is so priceless, touch Krystal's waist just like how a dancer would. But Krystal feels different, and awkward. They keep dancing but stop at the last part- the kiss part. Taemin leans closer but stop when their nose touched. Both of them stay silent. "What are you waiting for, Lee Taemin? Carry on." Miss Taeyeon broke the silent. Taemin lifted his head as fast as possible. "What do you mean? This is the last part. We're done." Krystal couldn't say anything. She just stay still. "Who say? The kiss! Faster." Miss Taeyeon lost her patience. "Why should i? It's not one of the choreo, so i really don't need to do it." Taemin walks past the teacher and grabs his bag. "T-teacher, don't force him.." Once again, krystal backup Taemin. Miss Taeyeon turned around and find that Taemin had left the room. She sighed. "I don't know he's this stubborn afterall.." Krystal wals closer to the teacher and hugs her tight. "He is cold. He's always like that. Please don't be mad and try to practise it again later. hm?" Krystal rubs her back softly to soothe her up. "Thanks, Krys. But why you always back him up? You don't need to do it just because he's your partner you know?" Miss Taeyeon looks at Krystal. Krystal bites her lips, thinking for an answer to the question. "It just..--"

 

Taemin start to run to meet all his hyungs. He couldn't stand this anymore, just.. no. He saw Jinki walking to the cafe with the other 3 hyungs. "Jinki hyung!" Taemin shouted and ran to them. "Oh Taemin-ah! Done practising?" Kibum asked as he approach them. "Don't ask about the practise thinggy please. I got annoyed by that not-so-called Miss Taeyeon." Taemin said bluntly, enter the cafe with Kibum. As they seat, Jonghyun got their order first. Then. Minho suddenly spoke. "What happened, Taem?" Taemin sighed. "That dance teacher asked me to dance to Troublemaker-Now with that annoying Jung." He said, slightly messes his hair in frustration. "And then?" Jinki also kinda curious about this thing(s). "And she asked me to kiss that girl at the end." Taemin looks at their hyungs reaction.

speechless.

priceless.

"That's good!" Jonghyun suddenly said, our from nowhere.

There is it.

Silent again.

"What good, hyung? ugh. Let's go home. I don't want to attend the class today." Taemin casually stand up, followed by the other hyungs. They all went home by their car. Taemin need to send Jonghyun and Kibum to their house first and then drove off to his house.


Author note :

Guys!! Sorry for the late update TuuuT I planned to update 2 chaps on my past birthday (27 Sept) but i need to finish my assignments and all. So sorry. I hope you guys enjoy this long chap hahaha! I will update on this weekends, i promise. So, enjoy it! -dazzlingchoi