Chapter - 1

Stranger become Lover

Taemin is still in his dreamland. Today is the first day of school for this year but Taemin didn't care about it at all-- Until his phone ringing. Taemin grabs his phone and answers it. "LEE TAEMIN!!!" he takes away the phone and look at the caller ID -Kibum- "Ugh i shouldn't answer this.." He thoughts. "mhmm?" He's too lazy to speak becuase he knows he will speak with his husky voice. "YOU'RE STILL SLEEPING?" "hmm" Key is way too noisy for Taemin on this dawn so he turns off his phone and throws it on the sofa next to his bed. He wanted to continue sleeping but he stop. "Why did Key asked me wether i'm still sleeping or not?" He quickly get off from his bed and look at the clock. "OH GOD! It's 7:00! I need to be there in 30 minutes or..." He runs to his bathroom and take a quick bath. He quickly get his uniform and wears it neatly. He takes his coat and runs down to the dining room. "Mom i need to go now bye! You too, Dad! " Taemin gives his mom a peck on her right cheek and start running. "No time for driving the car now." He keeps hitting people when he's running. "I'm so sorry." He said as he keep running until he arrived at his school gate. Taemin looks at his watch, and sigh in relief. "7:25!" He smiles and enter the school. His happy and hyper side gone. That side of him is only for their family. JUST FAMILY.

 

The cold breeze hits Taemin's face as he jogs to his friends. He ignores all the fangirls coldly but end up knocked onto someone. Someone that he hates so much. It's her.. Krystal Jung. "Ouch!" Krystal said. She feels there's someone hovering her but she's too scared so she closes her eyes. "GET OFF FROM ME YOU IDIOT!" Krystal opens her eyes and saw a pair of brown eyes. And yeah, that's Taemin, the rich school kingka. Krystal rolls her eyes to show how annoying Taemin had been. She pushes Taemin on his chest and get up. Taemin stands beside her. "I hate you. Don't you ever show your face infront of me anymore." Krystal said coldly. "I hate you more." Taemin replied coldly. "ugh!" Krystal sweep the dust off her skirt as she walks away. "Annoying school princess." Taemin turns around and walks to his hyungs."Ssup Taemin!" Onew said will high5-ing with Taemin, follow by the other members. "Nothing much~" Taemin said. "OH GUYS do you know--" Minho sentence being cutted by the sound of the ringing bell. "Meet you guys later after the class ended!" Taemin said, smiling. He walks to his classroom and sits on the back row. He's healing up a bit but it spoiled, after Krystal enters the class and sit infront of him. Taemin ignores her and plays with his phone.

 

"Good morning students. I'm Taeyeon. Just call me Miss Taeyeon. Let's get along well!" She bows. "NE!!" the students replied. "So.. since your class is performance class, we won't learn anything about acedemic. I mean, we will.. but not for the 1st semester. For this 1st semester, we'll hold a Dance Showcase. And i will pair you guys into two which is means, you'll have your own partner. Okay?" The students nod. "Kai with Seohyun, Yoona with Sehun.... blabla" Taemin and Krystal both do their own business. "And the last couple is.. Taemin and Krystal." "WHAT?!" Both of them shout. "NO i dont want to pair up with that annoying girl!" "I dont want to pair up with that cold kingka!!" Miss Taeyeon shakes her head. "I've decide my decision. So start training from tomorrow!" Taemin and Krystal sigh. "This semester will turn out so bad, i know it will." Krystal whispers to herself.


 

Author note :

My alias in every fanfic is "dazzlingchoi" . So, don't get shocked if you saw I write that name xD I don't have any co-author so please noted it. That's all, Have fun!