Yagi Arisa

Saving Soohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arisa retrieved her black card from her wallet and set it on the glass counter.

“I’ll take the rose gold pair. Key thinks that diamond studs are too gaudy,” Arisa joked.

The older female cashier scoffed as she unlocked the glass counter.

She pulled out two rose gold cufflinks with gavels engraved in each. She placed them into Arisa’s outstretched hands.

“You think this’ll make up for what I did? Key was awfully upset with me,” Arisa questioned absentmindedly to the cashier.

“I don’t know about him, but I’d forgive you in a heartbeat if you spent that much money on me,” the woman commented.

“Right? I should leave the price tag on it so he can see just how much I love him,” Arisa beamed, handing them back to the cashier to bag.

“Yeah, but then there are the types who think money can’t buy happiness,” the cashier warned.

“Oh please honey, that’s something poor people say. There’s only one thing Key loves more than me and that’s his money.”

The cashier raised her brows and packed away the cufflinks. She picked up the black card, swiped it, and handed it back abruptly.

“Thank you,” she said curtly, pushing the package towards Arisa.

Arisa frowned and grabbed the gift from the counter. “What’s wrong with you?”

“His selfishness must match perfectly with yours then,” the cashier mumbled.

Arisa gasped and turned to storm out. She stopped just shy of the exit and looked back.

“You ought to watch who you speak to like that. I could have your job with just a snap of my finger.”

Arisa flipped her hair and stepped out into the mall, looking from side to side before she chose her next move.

“How dare she?” Arisa spoke out loud, causing shoppers to cast wary glances at her. “She must have a death wish.”

Her heels clanked against the polished tile ground as she made her way to another retail shop.

“I ought to go back and get her badge nu-,”

“Excuse me miss,” a small male voice emerged from behind her.

She jumped and turned around, eyes falling on a handsome man, nearing his thirties, wearing an oversized gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter