The CIA

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

Tiffany was seating hear in this lonless restaurant . she was looking at the rain pouring while waiting for her dinnet,the sound of the rain pouring always make her happy beacause of her sad life her mother was death when she was 11years and her dad dead in africa in 1960.after their death Tiffany didn't hide her sadness , at shool she was always this little pour girl bullying by the students always alone , she wasn't smiling just...

"There is your dinner miss"Tiffany's thoughts was cutting by the customer "call me if you need anything else"he wink at her while disappearing .She just ignore his gests,she eat her dinner slowly and carfully cutting every pices,she stop eating with the feeling of someone spying her , she grab her glass and drink water while looking at the persons aroud her , no one was watching she was going to the bathroom ,when suddenly a hand grab her shoulder .

She turn back to face the person , there is a handsome boy wich is smiling at her weakly he look like chinese "we finelly meet Stephanie Hwang"Tiffany give him a wired look "Who are you and how did you know my name" "could i?"he pointed her the chair behaind her , Tiffany hesitate then nod slowly her head " I'm sorry i'm Kris, Kris Wu" "nice to meet you Kris , but how did you know me?" he smile slowly at her "i know every things about you ^Tiffany^".

Tiffany was shoked by evrythings he said 'she couldn't say a world "I'm here for pruposing you a post f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter