Second Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

February 14, 2008

"Mi Ra!!!!" I said to Mi Ra. I had come to meet my parents and of course, Mi Ra.

"Jinki! How are you? Do they take good care of you? Do others bully you or something? If they are, just tell me. I'll bash the hell out of them!!"

"I'm fine.... I got an exciting news!!"

"What is it? You saw SNSD, I know. You saw Super Junior, I know. You saw the BoA and Kangta too, I know. What else?"

"I'm gonna debut!!"

"I kno- Wait, what?! Y-you're... gonna... debut?? As a singer? JINJJA?!?!" She squealed. I could see her smile just like me. She hugged me tight, I lifted her and spun around.

"AAAH!! I can proudly tell I have an idol whose my best friend!!" She said. My heart sunk at her words. I put her down and looked away.

"Aren't you happy?? You're finally gonna reach your dream!!"

"I... I want to tell you something..."

"What?" She asked, puzzled by what I said. I took her hand and knelt down before her.

"J-Jinki... w-what is this??" She asked me, her jaw hung open.

"Jung Mi Ra, I have always loved you, since the day I saw you.... We've been together for ten years. On this day, I ask you, Will you... Will you take me as your boyfriend?" I looked up at her eyes.

"I... I don't know what to say"

"Just tell me what do you feel..."

"I.... Yes." she mumbled lowly.

"What??"

"Yes... I love you too" She looked down. My eyes widened.

"R-really??"

"Mhm..." she said. I jumped up and hugged her tight. I felt my shoulders getting wet and lifted her face to see her cry.

"Hey... why are you crying??"

"No... No one asked anything like this. I'm glad it was you first...." She said and snuggled closer to me.

"Jinki... will you forget me if you debut??"

"What are you telling? You're my first love, I won't forget you, even if it takes my life" I said.

We both kept snuggling closer to each other for the whole day, talking about everything.

May 25, 2008

It was our debut day, and Mi ra said she couldn't come to the show because she had to go for her relative's house. I tried my best to get her to come but she didn't. We finished our performance and were on the backstage, where Jonghyun cried out. We were busy consoling him when a stylist said someone called me. I left the others and went out to the back entrance, and saw Mi Ra standing there, smiling at me. I was shocked for a moment. I ran to her and lifted her up high in the air, spinning around.

"Ah!!! Stop it Jinki!!! Put me down!! PUT ME DOWN!!!" She screamed. I put her down and took her hands, kissing it lightly. 

"You told you couldn't come..." I said.

"It was a prank. I wanted to surprise you!" She suddenly kissed my cheek, startling me. 

"Y-yah! I was expecting you you know?!" I said, pretending to be mad. She leaned in closer to my face and turned me to her. Our faces were just centimetres apart. We both were still at our spots. I slowly leaned in closer to her lips, and kissed them softly. She was still for sometime but slowly started responding. She held my chest for balance and I held her neck. We both kissed for sometime, until Jonghyun interrupted us.

"Hyung its time for the show to end!!!" He shouted from the entrance. We were a bit on the side so he probably didn't see us.

"I'm sorry..... I need to go" I said. She smiled at me.

"It's ok.... you have work. But promise me you'll introduce me to the members someday!" She stretched her palm out. I placed mine on it and smiled.

"Promise" I said. I pecked her lips once again before going back into the styling rooms.

"Jinki! Remember it!!!" She shouted. I knew what she meant and smiled to her.

"I will!"