First Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

February 14, 2005

"Mi Ra...?" I called MiRa, who was working on her garden.

"Hmm Jinki?" She said, still working on planting the seed.

"Youu really think I sing well?"

"What's with the sudden question? I love it when you sing!"

"No... I'm thinking of joining SM Entertainment, as a singer..."

"What? Really?! Ah!!" She came and hugged me tightly. I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach when she hugged me. I dont know what this feeling is... is it love? Or just an infatuation? 

"Should I audition??" I asked her.

"Go for it! I'll always be there to support you!!!" She punched my arm playfully.. I smiled at her and then went with her for helping her finish the works.

"Jinki ah... if you ever debuted, will you remember me??" She asked.

"What are you saying?? Of course I'll remember you! You're me best friend!!" I said and splashed water on her. The day went by with us playing and splashing water all over.

"Jinki... will you sing the song you always sing for me??" She requested while looking at the sun whih was setting.

"Sure...." I cleared my throat and hummed the first part to get the tune right.

(Refer Onew - Still With You)

"................ I'm still with you~" I finished, my hand over Mi Ra who was sleeping on my lap.

I smiled at her sleeping, peaceful face, whih was beautiul with the sun setting. The rays illuminated her face warmly. I looked at the sun, which slowly, yet beautifully went down as the moon rised for the night.