Moving

One day together can change anything?

I lay next to Ricky onto his bed. Silence. His hands were touching his phone so I pouted. I sat up and walked around the room. My eyes viewed his things. I wasn't here for many times."What are you doing?" Ricky asked. "Nothing, really. I'm just bored." I shrugged my shoulders. But then I turned. All of sudden all my madness and anger came over me "You are such a jerk!" I shouted right away. 

I walked out of my home for school. Suddenly Ricky joined me. We didn't talk much since I slept over a week ago. He scratched his head "I'm sorry... really. Let's just meet after school?" he said quietly. I looked to him "Arasseo. I'll be prepared after school." He smiled "Arasseo." he grabbed my hand so we walked school. He led me to our classroom until me seat. I sat down and he sat right in front of me. I sighed and looked around. Melanie and Changjo entered the room. He sat beside me and she was sitting in front of him. She grinned over to me very happily. Suddenly she coughed and sneezed. Changjo pulled out a tissue for her to hand her quickly. "So caring.." I thought. I stared at him without knowing. Suddenly his eyes met mine "What are you doing?" he said strict. I blinked "Nothing.. really" I mumbled and looked away quickly. I blushed hard "I'm so stupid.." I mumbled to myself. Sometimes I just watched Changjo and sighed. 

Ricky carried my bag into the cafeteria when I followed him, Changjo did the same to Melanie. Melanie linked arms with me and smiled wide. "We are going to move.. well Changjo is. I will help him like Ricky, please be with us." she smiled wide "so exciting." she grinned. I smiled back softly "Arasseo... even cold man is like this to me." I pouted slightly and she giggled just. We sat down at the table and suddenly some girls approached us "Ricky Oppa you are so good at Math, will you teach us?" the girls used aegyo. We blinked and just looked at them "Arasseo." Ricky said directly. I pouted and mumbled to myself "Hajima..." Melanie looked at me and Ricky pulled his arm around my waist. I felt Changjo's eyes on me. I looked over to him and he puersed his lips. I got quickly up and just left the cafeteria. I walked over to my locker with a sigh. I opened it and suddenly I met a piece of paper. "We'll do the party at my apartment. No many people though. Just remember to be early there for preparing!" I smiled lightly as I recognize Changjo's writing. Quickly I put it into my bag. I grabbed my book and closed the locker. My way upstairs I met some girls chatting. They talked about Changjo and his change. For them it felt like the same just, as to have all time him cold. I sighed and walked into the classroom. Changjo was already sitting and I sat next to him. My eyes stayed at him with a smile. I looked away when Melanie entered the room. She grinned and sat in front of me "Ricky will be pretty busy next time.. " I blinked and shrugged "He's always busy you know." She shook her head "I'm serious this time.. how can the other girls dare to always ask him for math lessons. He's taken." Changjo looked at me before he lent over to his girlfriend "Let it go Melanie. It's just Math, nothing else." His eyes were back on me. They viewed me before looking back at Melanie "You're just making her crazy. Arasseo Jagi?" he said strict. Melanie shringed in "Oppa, I wouldn't be nice if you do those what Ricky does." Changjo still looked at her. His eyes were pretty cold. Melanie turned "Fine." she just said. Changjo looked at me before he opened his book and looked into it. Ricky came in and sat next to Melanie. "I can't come over today." he said when he turned into my direction. I blinked and just shrugged "Arasseo Oppa. Please take care of yourself." I looked away to open my book. Ricky bit onto his lip and turned back. My eyes looked up into his back so I sighed. Again Changjo's eyes on me. I didn't dare to look at him.

Ricky and me entered Changjo's new apartment. Changjo was about to build up his bed. I looked around the small one room apartment but couldn't find Melanie. It was Saturday. Ricky saw what I was looking for. "Bro, where is your pretty girlfriend?" he asked and helped Changjo with his bed. Changjo shrugged "She's sick. I didn't want her like this to come over and help. She needs to take rest." Ricky smiled and I found myself smiling as well. I bit onto my lip and just joined them "What shall I do?"  Changjo looked up confused at me, then he looked around the apartment "Wel... you can just unpack the box there "He pointed at one. I walked over to the box and opened it. Shoes. A lot of them. I walked to the entrance and put those shoes into a wardrobe. "Why's she here?" Changjo mumbled to Ricky and Ricky shrugged "Be happy for help." Changjo shrugged. We prepaired his apartment for few hours. A lot of things already stayed up. "I've got to go." Suddenly Ricky said after recieving a message. I got up as well but then he said "Aniyo. Just keep helping Changjo."  I blinked and looked then at Changjo who just looked at Ricky "She really doesn't need to help me." Ricky shook his head "No.. I honor that." We just nodded. Ricky left and we just kept on unpacking things. We didn't talk much but then suddenly he said "Are you hungry? I'll order something for us, arasseo?" I blinked and look up "No.. it's not necessary." I said but the already dialed a number "It's my treat. I insist." I nodded slowly and kept on with my work. I wrote Ricky a message but he didn't wrote back so I sighed. After I finished with my work I sat down onto the couch. I looked around and everything was so strange. Changjo sat down beside me and looked at me before turning on the tv. We felt uncomfortably. He got up and left the room to his bathroom. Suddenly the bell rang and I got up to open the door. "Changjo.. food is here." I said into the bathroom direction. The man pushed the food into my hands and left. I walked into the kitchen corner and put the small boxes onto the table. Suddenly Changjo came out of the bathroom. But he hasn't any shirt on anymore. I blinked and blushed constantly. Changjo walked over to me and sat down. I felt hot tension in the air as I touched my face. I sat down in front of him as I keep staring at him "So...?" he said and I blinked away quickly "Nothing. Just let eat!" He opened the boxes so we started to eat. "Changjo-ah... don't you feel like to wear something?" I mumbled and he looked up.