So cold

One day together can change anything?

I blinked at her words and blushed. I found myself thinking about the same doing for Ricky. "Did Changjo asked you for some...?" I looked over to her but she shook her head "No.. not yet. He always said he's waiting for me." she growled gentle. She bought some of the black laced one. 

I walked back home thinking. Before I reached home I met Changjo at the conveniece store. He stood right behind me in the queue. "Hello." I said shortly to him. Changjo glanced at me "Hey." his eyes back onto his phone. I blinked and wondered what he was doing. I sighed and closed my eyes before opening them and looked at him "You're so cold to me." Changjo looked up "Huh? What did you say?" It seemd like he didn't understand me. I paniced a bit and shook my head "Aniyo, nothing important! Just.. Melanie has birthday soon. I wondered if we might organise a party for her. I won't do it without you, not we have to two different plans whose not match." I said finally. Changjo shrugged gentle "I didn't plan something yet. But yeah we could invite some of her friends." again this shrugging thing. I nodded and turned. "I'm so stupid ... what's so hard talking to him?" "You are really cute to Melanie. Thank you for taking good care at her." I bowed gentle to him and he looked up from his phone and nodded. "I love her, so no big deal." I bit onto my lip and turned back. It was my turn anyways to pay. I paid and packed my things. My eyes wandered at Changjo for a last time before I grabbed the plastic bag and left the store. "Aish... such a boy" I mumbled under my breath as I carried it all way home. Changjo was done in a quick paste so he followed me quickly. We didn't speak for a while so I looked up at him. Suddenly some girls interruped us. "Changjo Oppa, what are you doing tonight? It's a party at my house." one of them said. They were from our classes but I didn't know them actually. Maybe one of them were called Jueun? "Spending time with Melanie." he bowed and kept walking "So cool.." I mumbled. Quickly I followed him "Melanie planned well the evening." Changjo looked again at me and shrugged "I guess." "Such a..." I was thinking. I shook my head and saw my house. "I've got to go" I bowed to him while he bowed back. I walked into my home still watching him. 

"Tia." a boyish voice said when I entered my home. I blinked and looked up. Ricky stood in front of me and smiled whide "I was waiting for you. You took pretty long." I nodded gentle "Oppa, why didn't you tel me. I had hurry up." He grabbed the bag and carried it into the kitchen. I took off my jacket and shoes so I followed him. "What are you doing here?" I asked curious. "I wanted to take you. It's not ok to let a girl walk alone when sun is going down." Ricky said. I blinked and smiled lightly. He suddenly grabbed my hand and led me into my room. "Let's pack your bag. I'll carry it." Ricky sat onto my bed. I pulled out a bag and started to pack it. My mind was still busy with Changjo "I met Changjo." I said finally "He's still pretty cold towards me." I closed my bag. "Stop it Tia." this topic sat onto Ricky's nerv. I blinked and nodded gentle "We can go.." I mumbled. Ricky grabbed my bag.

 

Changjo's view~ 

I reached home. My parents packed their things "We move soon. Keep looking for your first apartment. So you won't leave your friends and school!." I nodded gentle and packed what I bought into the fridge. My eyes wandered at my mother and I shook my head. I walked right into my room and lay onto my bed. I closed my eyes with a sigh. "Tia.." I mumbled ".. she's really annoying." I grabbed my phone and looked at the picture of Melanie and me. I sat up and looked around my room so I started to clean it up a bit. I the music pretty loud. Zayn's Pillow talk. Ricky messaged me "Good luck for tonight." I chuckled gentle but didn't answer. I thought about Tia from a hour ago. "Pretty weird girl.." I mumbled. My parents said goodbye and I looked around my room. It's been a while Melanie was here. I sighed and started to cook something. After some while I opened a beer. It was pretty juicy and I turned a bit nervous. We never spend a night together until yet. Her parents were really caring about her so she never was allowed to. I made up the dining table and the bell rang. Knowing it was Melanie I let her in. I took her jacket and put it into the wardrobe. After he took off her shoes I hugged her gentle. "Finally you arrived." I placed a kiss onto her forehead. She smiled widely. I grabbed her bag "You can already take seat in the dining room." I smiled at her and brought her bag into my room. Afters I sat in front of her. I placed some food on her plate and she smiled "Oppa, this all look so nice. Thank you for inviting me!" I smiled back so we started to eat. Melanie told me about her day and her worried parents. I was just listening to her sweet voice. I placed my head onto my hand. "Oppa.. are you still listening?" she asked. I nodded gentle "Of course Jagiya." I said "I have to look for some small apartments. My parents will move out sooner then expected." I said lightly. Melanie blinked and nodded gentle. "We'll find something nice for you, I promise." She grinned and made me laugh. After the meal we walked into the living room and watched some movie. Melanie hugged my arm all the time and I leaned my head against hers. It was nice to feel her pace next to me. "Let's go into the bed room, yes?" suddenly Melanie asked "just to talk a bit.." I blinked and rubbed my palms Melanie got up. I followed her into my room I coughed when she sat onto my bed and sat beside er. "So?" I asked slowely. "You got some experiences, don't you?" she said carefully. I blinked and sat closer to her. I wiped some hair out of her face and nodded "I do. But does it matter? I mean it was before dating you." Melanie smiled widely and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled back and slowly kissed her. Melanie's lips moved against mine and we slowly moved into my bed laying.