He's my crush.. a long time ago /maybe/

One day together can change anything?

"Oppa.... let's do something together later." I asked him and blushed softly if he brushed his hand over my cheek. "We are already planned to be with the other guys." Ricky said and I sighed pulled away. "Oppa ish a meanie, never doing something alone" I pouted and faced my back towards him crossed my arms. He hugged me from behind and pecked my cheek "Promised, this weekend belongs to us, only us. Let's take the train and drive away?" I smiled and turned hugging his neck. "Oppa, but but but... okay. It's a promise, deeh?"  Ricky nodded and chuckled. His eyes wandered around as we waited for the bus. "Oppa?" I pouted and looked up and his eyes met mine. "I'll miss you in our vacation. I know we go together but the other week you are alone away, without me... don't forget to reply me like always." Ricky wrapped his arms around my waist "Tia Hwang Cuevas. No, I will no forgetting replying you." 
I smiled up at him and rested my head against his chest. But right then the bus came and I pulled away. Ricky grabbed my hand and walked inside the bus with me. We walked down the whole floor and sat on two seats in the back corner of the bus. With us Changjo and Melanie. I greeted Melanie and Changjo's cold eyes met me like always and just a head bow came towards me. He greated Ricky of course. In the next stops also the rest of our friends entered the bus.
The whole time I talked to Melanie. I pouted slightly if I told her still what I was worried about. Actually Ricky didn't give me a lot attention more like he prefered to meet me with more in a crowd. Ricky told me sometimes he is kinda shy but still. I sighed and looked at Ricky. He caressed my back while talked to Changjo about stuff like music. 

I forgot *cough cough* my sport clothes so I sat on the bench. I shared sports with Changjo and Melanie. Ricky was sitting meanwhile in Chemistry. I sighsed and leaned against the wall watching the others sweating and running. I waved to Melanie then looked at Changjo. Again cold eyes met mine. 
I closed my eyes and giggled softly. Such a long time ago... before Ricky joined the school I was so deep in love with Mr. cold Guy. Melanie wasn't at that time with him but with a guy called Kwangjeong. I sighed and opened my eyes back looking at Changjo. Him was so chubby a long while ago. Aigoo such a cutie grew up into such a man. He changed a lot. He stopped laughing that much like before but became cold a but. Actually it's pretty y. He 's pretty y. Changjo started to work out and Melanie started to flirt with him. Changjo was the man who was hard to get. I hadn't that luck at this time. I thought actually Changjo would hate me. We never talked in our whole time much and never spent time together. Never without other people. 
Having a crush is such frustrating. 

Sports ended and I grabbed my back walked outside the building and ran up to Ricky's classes. He came out of the door and smiled at me then pecked my lips. His hand grabbed mine and we walked down to the outdoor seats. For sure I sat besides Ricky and in front of Melanie. We giggled and talked a lot during the break since the boys just talked about their stuff. Melanie leaned after a while to me and whispered into my ear "Omo... i need to talk with you about something embarrassing. What about we just go shopping?" She giggled and I nodded. The next classes I had with Ricky. We holded hands the whole time and sometimes he smiled towards me. He whispered to me "Will you stay tonight at my home?" I nodded softly and smiled at him. I pouted slight then "Are your family at home?" but he nodded to answer me. "Wae?" he asked and I just shook my head and tried to keep my attention on the teacher who wrote things on the board. 
Ricky at me... were like for....9 month together? Idk. Melanie and Changjo are meant to be for 1 1/2 years. Pretty long. Changjo cared a lot about Melanie. I was so jealous at her...
My daydreaming catched the reality and my eyes started to wander to the window and I watched the sky. 
"Babe... I love you so much" Ricky was hugging me tightly in his bed. I smiled up to him and sighed happily. His eyes met mine for a short time if his lips came closer and touched mine softly. I smiled up towards him. 
His sister came in the room again. I frowned kinda, all time we just relaxed and got closer to each other and this little kid enters the room. I lay my head down on the pillow and pulled away. I closed my eyes and.
..

"So what's the answer Miss Hwang Cuevas?" a female voice said. I blinked up from the window to the board. My head tilted and I bit onto my lip "Ehm.... I... " "It's  3025" Ricky answered instead of me. I looked towards him but the teacher said "It's the right answer Mr Yoo, but I didn't know you changed your name into Miss Hwang Cuevas." I turned red and frowned at him. He did this since we know each other. I loved him but this is annoying. I sighed and looked back out of the window. "Miss Hwang Cuevas, the music is playing right here." My eyes wandered back to the teacher and I rested my head on my hand pouting.

"Tiiaaaaaa~" Melanie screamed if she had Changjo on her hand rushing to Ricky and me. I giggled softly if Changjo didn't seem to be happy he's forced to run. Then Melanie grabbed my arm and clinged on me. Like two dogs Changjo and Ricky followed us. Melanie told me some funny stories which happened on the day.
We headed the mall. Ricky and Changjo already were gone to the other boys. At the mall we walked down the floors until we reached a lingerie shop and Melanie dragged me in all of sudden. I blinked looked at her and she grinned. Some colorful and black laced bra's and strings, are things she tried on. I watched her and telling her the whole time she would look awesome in them. After a while she was finished trying them on. "What you think Changjo would like the best?" I just blinked shrugged. "Well he is no my boyfriend, and I don't know him... I can't really help. You look good in all of them." Melanie blushed mad "but but but.. what one would you wear for your Oppa? I mean... tonight... no parents are at his home and I gonna sleepover. and hopefully we finally get... closer.. I know he has already some expirience .. not like me." she pouted deep. "I want to be perfect for tonight."


So.... my first chapter is finished. Did you like it ? .___.  write in the coment below .. keke
xoxo