The unexpected

Not all love stories have a happy start

Seunghyun's Pov 

I can't believe I'm late for school AGAIN !! It's all thanks to that guy. Why does he have such a weird hair color ? I'm not even gonna bother. Though I should have apologised to him properly for my stupid action but duty called first. I felt bad for just leaving him there but I would have never expected him to freaking swear at me! It wasn't that bad was it? I suddenly felt my blood rise up with rage. How can a brat have such a bad attitude. If I ever meet him again who knows what gonna happen and I'm not gonna be even sorry about it.

No one's Pov 

Seunghyun finally arrived only to find out that class had started 6 minutes ago. Seunghyun was now standing in front of the classroom's door. He could hear the shouts and yells of his home room teacher and that made him slight nervous. He was in a bad mood alright. After a small amount of encouragement he opened the classroom door. "Choi Seunghyun you're late" was the first thing mr Kim shouted. He could feel his classmates eyes starring at him. He was gonna speak up for himself but decided it was better to stay silent and let the teacher do the talking. "Choi Seunghyun even though you're one of my smartest students of this grade that doesn't mean you can come to class whenever you want !"  he could hear whispers but chose to ignore them and kept his head down." Go to your seat but next time I find you late in my lesson again don't bother entering the classroom" his teacher finished. Another usual lesson has started. It was lunch break and Seunghyun sat on his regular spot waiting for his other 2 dorky friends to come. He spotted two figures running towards him with full speed. They quickly sat down next to him and stared very intensely at him which kind of made him feel unconfortable. " Hyung ! Youngbae  Hyung told me everything that happened" said his dongsaeng with very short black hair and huge panda like eyes. "Seunghyun-ah that was so intense back there. Mr kim was so mad it actually freaked me out ! " his other dongsaeng with Mohawk styled hair confessed to him. "I was scared that he was gonna murder you or something!!" He added while chewing on his bibimbap. Seunghyun rolled his eyes at his friends childish thoughts " it wasn't that bad it could have been worse " he flashed them a bright dimple smile which always seemed to make people hush and wide-eyed because it was really rare for him to do. His smile quickly faded when all the memories of the morning's incident came to his mind." It wasn't my fault first of all for being late ... " he paused for a minute thinking of the boy with the weirdest hairstyle he could ever see " it was that brat's fault " he growled. " brat ?" Both of his friends asked. He sighed for a moment and closed his black onyx eyes to picture the accident. After he finished his naragation he opened his eyes and he was shocked to see his friends trying to hold them selfs from laughing. " wh- what's so fu - funny  ?" He would always stutter  when he felt nervous and that made them burst out laughing. " ahahaha you should see your face it's all flustered" Seungri started pinching his cheeks " Aigoo Hyung Is so funny when he's angry " Youngbae beetween laughing. " what the h-hell ?! Of course I should be angry since he cursed at me " Seunghyun felt embarrassed and took of his glasses and started rubbing his temples " Hyung I think anyone who gets spilled himself with coffee by a clumsy guy like you would make him curse" Seungri gave him his goofy smile. Seunghyun had enough and took a huge bite of his chicken sandwich " whatever" he said between chewing. He hears some chuckles coming from some school girls that we're spying on  him. He glanced at them and raised an eye brow teasingly to see their reaction. The girls started squealing and he smirked at the thought that he even though he's a nerd he could still be somewhat attractive. His tall figure,handsome face,perfectly shaped eyebrows, sharp jawline and piercing eyes made him look like a model of a famous Korean fashion magazine. But he felt shy and chose to hide his features while wearing some fake big black glasses. The break was over and the three gouf balls run back to class. 

Seunghyun's Pov

This is the worst day of my life. I strolled down the streets to go to my apartment. As far as I can see it mr Kim hates me by now. Well whatever it's not like every student must be the teachers favorite except maybe Dongwook. It was pretty windy today and the fresh breeze was hitting my forehead , it felt good. Usually it takes me 10-15 minutes to arrive at school by foot so it's important for me to get up early. I don't understand why father wouldn't let me rent my apartment, I guess he is afraid that I will lose interest on my studies if I get a job. Other than that my life looks pretty normal until I heard my phone from my back pocket ring. " yobseo? Appa?" "What?... O-okay I'll be ready " I quietly hung up and I was shocked by the news. Appa's brother, my uncle has passed away. 

evening 17:40 

Seunghyun was dressed very classy with a nice black suit with a black tie suited well with it. His hair was styled up revealing his forehead. He was confused whether to wear his glasses or not. He chose not to since there would be elderly at the funeral. The truth  is that he never knew anything about his uncle, he had never met him. All he knew was the story that one time his father told him. Seunghyun's father and uncle worked and had the same business company which that explained how much money these two made. But somehow uncle had a huge fight with father. Uncle didn't get a lot of chances to express his opinions since he was the youngest son.He decided to leave the company and start his own one breaking his bonds with the choi family. From then on he hated his family and decided to change his name and have the same one with his wife which was Kwon. From the looks of it it looked weird for someone to change his surname but for a filthy rich man anything is possible. After the unexpected happened uncle's company closed down living so many people unemployed. Seunghyun felt bad that with all his work the money was all gone. His Father arrived with his black Lamborghini. He got out of his car and Seunghyun noticed his puffy eyes. His father looked up to him his face full with sorrow. " it's okay dad .. Let it go " that was all Seunghyun could say until his father embraced him tightly let his cry out. Seunghyun responded to the hug eyes watering since it was the first time in so many years he and his father shared affectionate moments.

Seunghyun's Pov

we arrived at the temple only to find a few people dressed in black. I guess uncle didn't have so many friends or relatives. I noticed father was looking for someone. My mother run towards us and hugged us tightly both. " where is he I can't see him anywhere " father asked mother. Who was he talking about? " he left early saying he didn't want to stay any longer because he didn't feel like saying goodbye to his father" mom added with a slow breathing. Uncle Junghae has a son. I have a cousin?. " who are we talking about?" I asked interested in the conversation. Mom and dad looked at each other and then back at me. " well your uncle had a son his name is Kwon Jiyong" kwon jiyong i said silently rolling my tongue at the sound of the name. " Seunghyun since  Jiyong doesn't have any other relatives I will become his guardien " father said looking at me straight the eye. " so he will be staying at your house?" I asked. I didn't really have a problem if the boy would stay at my old bedroom. " not exactly Seunghyun-ah, we were thinking maybe it would be better for both of you to live together" oh nononono I didn't want to live with another guy no matter how sad he was "mother I don't think - " I was caught by omma again , seriously she has to let me speak my mind sometimes. " Please Seunghyun he is lonely and devastated it would be better for him to stay with you, you would also be going at the same school together , I Beg you !" I don't have a choice do I ?? I hesitated for a moment but I slowly nodded making my mother sigh in relief. But I knew I would soon regret it when I heard the doorbell ring the next day in the early morning. That guy sure wakes up early I growled as I reached the door. 

I would have never thought that I would meet this guy ever again. Not in a million years.

" YOY !!!!! " we both shouted leaving the puppy dog he  was holding in his arms bark in the middle of this catastrophie.

 

 

Ahhhh this is such a crappy chapter >_< but I guess I wanted to make a little introduction to Seunghyun oppa's life. Forgive me if this is a  boring chapter ;-;

But  Yesterday was the best day of my life. Winner finally debuted with their two mvs !!! The FEELS !!! <3 I can't even choose a freaking bias damnit >.< !!!