Coffee Spill

Not all love stories have a happy start

The alarm clock was ringing early in the morning and rays of sunlight were reflecting in the room. The tall  boy growled in his sleep while trying to cover himself with the blankets. He turned of his alarm clock and quickly went back to sleep , well,  tried to go back to sleep. After a long moment of sitting on his bed while looking up  at the gray sealing of his room, he decided to get up and start preparing himself for another day of school. He went to the bathroom and washed his face with cold water to help take away his sleepiness. He looked up at the mirror and stared at his face. Drops of water sliding from his forehead and ending at his sharp jawline while disappearing under his super Mario shirt. "Another normal day of school huh? " he said to himself. He got dressed and ran quickly to the  kitchen. "Omma can you make a sandwich or something I'm kind of late ! " he shouted but then he realized that he has been living by himself for about 3 weeks now. Hah that's right I am living all by myself now  he thought. 

A month ago at the choi residence 

"What are you talking about Seunghyun?!" His mother said. "You can't possibly be thinking of living by yourself right ? You're only 18 years old and you haven't even finished high school yet !! " his father shouted. Seunghyun on the other hand had his head down not daring to look at his fathers eyes. " I'm sorry but I do not wish to live here anymore. Since I'm becoming an adult soon it's best if I start taking care of my self " his tone was calm, it was like he already planned what he would say to his parents. His older brother Dongwook was at the back listening to the conversation " Let him do what he wants since his birthday will be coming shortly " he said while his tone sounded of pure boredom. " What are you saying Dongwook-ah ?! He's just a kid and - " Dongwook cut him of " I'll make sure he's alright father, I will visit him regularly to make sure he is okay " Mr Choi thought about it and he came to a conclusion " Alright Seunghyun-ah you can live by yourself since your brother will be checking up on you " Seunghyun was relieved but something inside of him thought that they wouldn't have let him without Dongwook's help. they would always listen to Dongwook. Seunghyun was always a smart kid, smart and quiet , Dongwook had a high intelligent level but he was always popular maybe because he was really talkative. Seunghyun knew that he was never the choi family's favorite son and that was the reason why he felt he wanted to be indipendant. 

Back to reality 

His daydream was cut of when he heard his phone ring. He grabed his phone and looked up to see the name "Seungri" he sighed and picked up the phone " What is it little Seunghyun ?" He spoke " hey hyung  what did I say about calling me that ??" He heard his dongsaeng whine like a little dog " ahhh fine Seungri " he said slightly  irritated " that's better, Hyung don't you know what time it is ??" Seunghyun looked up at his cat clock on the wall 8:20 !! " You better not be late Hyung or Mr kim will be angry " Seungri informed him " okay okay I'm coming !!" Seunghyun picked up his bag, got his house keys and run of from the apartment. " Gah, I didn't even get to eat breakfast ! " he growled. He was running at a turn when he bumped in  to a short guy who was holding a cup of coffee. The boy' coffee was spilled all over his shirt and by the looks of it he was extremely angry " Yah what the hell is wrong with you IDIOT ??" Emphasizing the word idiot. " I'm sorry I didn't see- " he was cut of by the petit boy " What do you mean you didn't see me are you stupid or something ???? This was my  favorite shirt !!" Seunghyun didn't have time to hear this little guy's complaints and just left him there hanging. The petit guy was shocked by that move and yelled at the tall mans back " you'll pay for that f***er !!! " While pulling the bird at him. "Geez that guy sure has a bad  attitude " Seughyun said to himself while running of to his destination. 

 

 

So how does it look like ?? *x* is it bad ?? Is it good ?? Please let me know down at the comment section if you wish for more :3 

P.S thank you for those two cutie pies  who subscribed to me. Please don't hate me if you see some grammatical mistakes :<

love PinkuPandu :3