Saturday

Our Complicated Heart

 

Dara's Pov

 

Saturday tomorrow and a lot of things in mind.I want to go to the mall ,or go sighseeing.go to the park,ect,where I can relax my mind.

 

I stopped thinking what am I going to do for tomorrow and went to sleep.

 

 

 

~~~~~Saturnay Morning~~~~~

 

I was in the middle of enjoying my sleep when"SSANTOKI!!!!!!!!" a loud voice really loud, shouted through my ear.My head got diizzy.

 

I got up quick,and look all around me"What?What?What?"i said as I panic.

 

"ahahaha hey calm down there,unnie."someone said,I haven't figure out who's voice this are coming from because my got dizzy when someone just shouted in my ear.

 

"Bom-ah,why did you do that to Dara."another one said this time it's a guy.I was really dizzy and I lost balance,then suddenly someone hold on tight to me so that I

wouldn't fall.

 

"ahahaha I'm sorry ssantoki,I didn't mean to shout that loud hehehe."my dizziness began to fade away.I look all the faces who are standing in front of me,I saw two girls,It

was Minzy and Bom.ahhhh wait BOM!!!!but who is holding me?i thought.I turned around and saw a guy with mohwak hair.

 

"Good Morning Dara"he said brightly smiling at me.'Oh I know that smiled,that's Tae----WAIT TAEYANG.So he's the one who hold on to me when I lost my balance,and

right he still holding me.'i thought.I quickly broke the holding thing.I blushed wait did I say I blushed why?

 

"Ummmm Hi Taeyang-shii"I said not loking at him.

 

"ahaha what's with the formal tone ahaha"he said.I got embarrased because of what I did,wait what did i do?

 

"I'm sorry I just got dizzy when some----"I just remember Bom shouted loudly in my ear and I turned around and saw her smiling.

 

"YAH!!!WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?BECAUSE OF YOU I GOT EMBARRASSED!" I said loudly like what she did to me,but Im not angry.keke.

 

"neh neh,mian,mian.I'm just waking you up because you always wake up late kekek sorry again,And gud morning!!"she said hugging me.

 

"Good morning,well that's because I'm enjoying my sleep,but you shouldn't do that especially when Youngbae is here,(pointing at him)Aisshh this girl"I easyly forgive

her.You see I'm a simple--minded,I always forgive people easyly.I turned to where Youngbae at"I'm sorry again and thank you"I said as I smiled at him

 

"It's okay,and your welcome"he said.He really is a sweet guy.

 

"Unnies,oppa let go and eat breakfast, the food is getting cold."Minzy said dragging me heading to living room.

 

"ok~let's eat"Bom said.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Top's Pov

 

I was sleeping quietly when"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!"A loudly voice shouted to my ear.

 

I woke up and stood up quick and look who shouted at me.Blood is boiling when I saw Seungri!!!!!

 

"YAH!!SEUNGRIIIIII.DO YOU WANT TO DIE EARLY?!!!!!"I scolded.I walked closer to him like i'm going to hit him or something.

 

"a-aniyo hyung hyung I'm sorry but I'm just excited today is saturday let's find girls!!!!!"he said

 

"Yah I'm not going to do that?"I refused as I went to my Bed TO SLEEP.

 

"Ay hyung let's go,neh,let's go,come with me."he said pleading as he stopped me going to bed.

 

"NO!"I said

 

"Why can't you go hyung?DO you have a new girl to play with again,you cheater,you should have said to me,you always want to be the first to get a girl.Wait so who is this

girl,anyway?Do i know him?"he asked.

 

"I can't go,why?because I don't want to.If I have a new one,yes but this time I'm serious,and YAH I never played to a girl they're the one who was just playing with me and

they don't take me seriously and just using me.But his one I know in my heart she is worth fighting for."I said

 

"Aigooo hyung your so dramatic you know?So who is this girl?"

 

"You don't need to know"I said coldly.

 

"Aishhh this hyung,but if you want to come with me just say it kekeke you can change your mind anytime..~~~~"is he teasing me??

 

"Yah Get out.You should find a girl who will beat you to death.ahaha"I said and gave him my evil smiled.

 

"......'he did not saying anything and I felt he got scared ahahaha

 

So yeah as I close the door and LOCKED it because seungri might come again and ask again if  I wanted to come..

 

I kept thinking What should I do today.I want to see someone but I dont know how to meet her I don't even know her phone number how am I suppose to ask her out.wait

i mean not going to a DATE but just hang out just like that.I sigh,I'm so St*p*d.sigh.I hope I'll meet her today.sigh.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyong POv

 

Ahhhh Saturday morning.Theres really nothing much to do in Saturday,Just stay home.

 

I woke up early for no reason ahaha.

 

"Gud Morning Hyung~"My lovely Dongsaeng greeted me.

 

"Gud Morning Daesung-ah"I greeted back

 

"Hyung why do you always woke up early?"he asked as he sat in my bed.

 

"umm I don't know too,actually."I said"By the way where is mom?"i asked

 

"Ummm She's downstairs preparing breakfast"he said

 

"Wow that's a amzing she didn't made a noise today?I wonder why when weekdays she always made noises sigh"

 

"ahaha yeah me too I wonder why"Dae added. We both chuckled.

 

'let's go downstair and help her."I said Daesung smiled and nodded.

 

We both chuckled as we headed downstairs.We can smell the food that our mom are making.

 

'You two,you seem have a good mood today~"Mom said as she give as a goodmorning peck on our cheekk and we we gave her one too.

 

"Neh"dae said

 

"Well i'm good too hehe"I said

 

"Oh well let's eat I'm finished with my cooking."she said as she give as plates,fork,spoon,etc.

 

As we eat....

 

"Hyung do you have anywhere to go,today?or plan to do today?"dae start asking.

 

"ummm I don't know yet"I answered

 

"Well umm hyung i'm going to the Mall later(turned his head to mom)Do you want to go with me?just to kill time you know.(and turned his head again to me)?"

 

"OMG I'm in I want to buy new clothes for me too."Mom said excitedly

 

"ummmm ok count me in too since it's kinda boring here."I said.

 

"Yay,Family Bonding"Mom said

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dara's Pov

 

As we eat......

 

"Bommie-unnie(she turned to Bom) how about going to the mall and kill time"minzy offered.

 

"Ummmmmmmmm"Bom said

 

"That would be fine and I want to buy clothes for me(I turned my head to Youngbae)What about you Youngbae-ah do you want to come even if we are all girls keke"I

asked

 

"That would be fun since your here then I won't get bored kekeke"he said smiling(Aigooo tha smiled again)

 

"Yah,Taeyang-ah so you mean you get bored when you,me and minzy are together(she stood up)."Bom said

 

"ahaha Aniya Bom-ah I'm just saying I'm happy we have another one with us and it will be even more fun.ahaha don't misunderstand ahaha"he said calming Bom down.

 

Me and minzy was just watching them and chuckled.

 

"yah you both why are chuckling about"Bom said and we stopped chuckling ahahaha but still Bom is just so cute ahahaha.

 

"Nothing"we both said.

 

"Aigooo this both"she sat again and continued eating.

 

"So do you want to go Bommie ah"she said

 

"Alright,you three treat ok?wahahahaha."

 

"Aigoo-ah ok alright,Ok I'm done eating Imma go get ready,you three too.'they nodded.

 

 

 

After we got readyy.

 

"Let's go go!!!!!"we said.

 

 

 

In the mall..........

 

 

 

"Wahhhh many things have changed here"I said with amused of what i saw.

 

"neh,unnie many and they became more interesting kekekekkee..............."MInzy said

 

"Dara and guys do you want to see a movie?"Youngbae ask...

 

"NEH!!!"we all said with excitement.

 

We were in the front of the cinema....

 

"So what should we watch,i don't like scary movie~"I said

 

"Me too"Bom agreed too.

 

"Aishh you guys,unnies are so old that you don't like scary movie nowadays ahahaha"Minzy teased.

 

"Yah who are you calling old?"Bom said,standing ad walked over to minzy....

 

"ahahah I'm just kidding kekeke i'm sorry"she step back so that she can avoid the BOMINATOR ahahaha.Me?I don't really care being called old,it's just nonsense ahahha.

 

"Yah Bommie-ah just pick a movie you guys like then we'll watch it neh?"Youngbae calm her down.

 

"ahaha yeah Youngbae's right.Stopped the childish act Bommie-ah"I said as I smiled to Youngbae and he smiled back at me too.

 

"ok ok ok"bom said back to being cute.

 

"ummmm let's watch...uh uh uh uh Kung Fu Panda 2 wahhhhh!!!"she excitedly pick the movie and we all agreed to her.

 

Me and Youngbae went to the counter to buy 4 tickets for Kung Fu Panda.We got four ticket and we went to the store where they sell popcorns and some snacks

 

"Hey guys what do you want to eat?"I shout at them.Then they run into us.

 

"I want Big popcorn"Minzy exclaim.

 

"Me?CORN!!!!and popcorn too keke"Bom said

 

"Yah,low your voice down,ahhh i'm embarrased because of you,people might think I'm friends with this crazy girl ahahaha"I said

 

"I don't care ahahah just get me a Corn and popcorn and cola that will do"she said and got back where she and minzy sat earlier.

 

"ahaha Arrasso,"I said

 

"You Dara-ah what do you want?"Youngbae asked that made me face him.

 

"ummmm one corn and small popcorn and cola"I said

 

"wow you guys are the same"Youngbae said to me

 

"Ani she eat alot of corn more than I do.Last time I rember we went out and watch movies sh ate three corn and after that she saw my corn that I haven't eaten it yet she

said to"Dara are you going to eat that?"she pointed to my corn and She showed me her puppy eyes,how could I say no with that,right"I said clearly.

 

"ahahahah right"he said while laughing.

 

"I bet she is going to ask me again with my corn later."I said and looked at hungry Bom.Then I chuckled.

 

"ahahaha I can't wait'Youngbae added.

 

We both laughed.

 

As soon as we got the food we enter the cinema.Minzy and Bom are sitting together while me and Youngbae are sitting next each other(this is the arrangement.)

 

There are still three sit left............Dara    Youngbae     Minzy       Bom.

 

We sat there and wait for the movie to start,before the movie could start.There's three people going in the three sit left there's two guys and i think The woman was a

mother I don't know.A guy sat next to me .I looked at him and smiled at him to say hi.That become my habit when I see people sitting next to  me I smiled at them.I saw

him looking at me,like he was shocked to see me,by the way he was wearing sunglasses.I wonder why?When he took off he's sunglasses I was suprised who the guy is

and it made both of us stood at the same time.He is-----------------------

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyong's POV

 

As soon as we got ready dressing we went to the mall.

 

"Wahhh A lot of things changed here neh~~~?"My mom said excitedly.

 

"Yes umma and it got a lot more interesting."daesung added.

 

"So what are guys want to do?"I asked

 

"Watch movie first?kekeke"Mom said cutely ahaha

 

"OK~~"Daesung cheered.

 

"ok then movie it is"i said.

 

We went to the Cinema to look to what are we going to watch.

 

"Umma What do you want to watch?"i said.

 

"Ummmmmm uh uh uh uh Kung Fu Panda 2 Wahhhhhh"She said pointing at the picture of Kung Fu Panda like a kid.

 

"Ok ok"

 

"Stay here until I buy the ticket ok?then we'll buy a snacks."i said as I pointed an empty chair.

 

"Ok"They both said.

 

I went to the counter...After I bought the tickets we went to the cinema store where they sell foods.

 

"Mom,What do you want to eat?"I asked 

 

"Umm I want Big Pop Corn and Cola!"

 

"alright alright,you daesungie?"

 

"same as MOM."he stated.

 

"ALright.I guess we all have the same order."I told the cashier.

 

As soon as we got our food we went straight to the movie.

 

Mom saw three sits empty and she wanted me to go first to sit.I saw some other guys are already sitting there and just wait for the movie to start.I saw 3 girls and 1

guy.'wow the guy must be lucky to have three girls around him and even though i can't see them clearly they seems pretty.'i thought.I sat next to the girl whom I don't

know, she looked at me and smiled at me.'This girl....I think I know her somewhere,'i thought...I looked at her again and my mind is right I know her....she look at me

again and i look at her to make sure if we are right.yes we are right...we both stood up the make everyone bring attention to us..............She is -------------------

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS I KNOW I KNOW I'M KINDA SLOW TO UPDATE HUH? i'M SORRY ABOUT THAT.ANYWAY

 

IF THIS WILL BORED YOU I'M SORRY FOR THAT,BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST.

 

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME...

 

PLEASE DO

 

COMMENT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE MY STORY.....

 

SO YEAH HERE'S THE UP

 

DATE IF ITS SHORT I'M SORRY I'M NOT THAT GOOD WRITER YOU KNOW.

 

SO SEE YOU LATER~~`

 

~DES~