2

Helter Skelter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud music welcomed them and boomed and buzzed so that the walls vibrated with the beat. The club was actually bigger than it looked like from the outside with a huge dance floor, four bars and three areas where people could sit down on really comfortable looking chairs. There were even sofas in the darkest corners and parts of the club, and Evia could see people sitting on those couches making out already.

There was a VIP area in room which seem to protrude out of one of the walls. Through the glass she saw two Vampires standing in the VIP room, their eyes focused on what was going on in the club. Probably the owners, Evia thought.

The air was thick with , blood, alcohol and magic and it affected everyone in the club. “For a new club it's really full!” Evia shouted against the loud music. “Well, it's a vampire club! They always attract attention!”
That was true. Vampires were dangerous but so very alluring and tempting. Not even the creatures of the Other world could resist the charms of a Vampire and that was what made them so dangerous. They were not the only ones with those traits though; Demons were just as alluring and dangerous and there were many of them in the club.

As Ava and Evia headed towards one of the bars, a few demons already started to flirt with them. The two women ignored them straight away because none of those were their types.
They ordered two vodka-redbull and sat down to watch the crowd. “Anyone here who is your type?” Evia asked with a slightly joking undertone.

The corners of Ava's lips curled up and she pointed at a group of guys. “Do you see that one with the blonde hair? The one with the sparkling eyes?”
She didn't point at him but Evia knew who she meant immediately because she could feel his gaze glazing over them. “Do you mean that shapeshifter? He's staring at you.”

He was very handsome and had that Australian surfer look that girls would fall for, not exactly Evia's type but Ava's. It maybe sounded cliché but Evia's type of guy was the bad boy kind of guy.

From the corner of her eyes Evia saw that the guy seemed to smirk at his friends. “Wow, that was fast. He's coming over,” she chuckled and nudged Ava with her elbow before she slightly turned away.
The guy was a bit taller than Ava with heels. He was muscular, which was to be expected of a shapeshifter but he was not overly bulky. The thing that interested Evia the most though was what kind of shapeshifter he was.
Evia guessed that he was some kind of carnivore and as he came closer she was very sure of it.

“Hey beauty. My name is Mihaly what's yours?”

Not from Germany, Evia guessed immediately, because he talked in English and his name also suggested that he came from somewhere else. Either he had Hungarian family members or one of his parent simply liked the name.
“If I am going to tell you my name, what do I get in return for it?”

A smug grin appeared on Ava's face and even though she feigned to have no interest in the guy, he already had her on his hook. “A drink... and maybe more?”

They would definitely hook up and Evia would end up going home alone this night, she was already sure of it. With a silent sigh and a small smile on her lips, Evia stood up with her drink. Ava already didn't notice the light pat on her back Ava gave her as she left to search for a slightly darker and less crowded place.
She found that place immediately, and even though there was a couple right next to her literally having on the couch, it still was a less crowded place.

From there she could see that Ava and Mihaly disappeared on the dance floor and it seemed like those two got along very well.

While she watched the crowd, again, Evia's thoughts drifted away. What her sister wanted from her was something she couldn't do and her decision maybe was selfish but she didn't care much. Anger rose up inside her because Loraine picked the Coven over her.
Usually witches got born into their Coven and stayed there but not Loraine and Evia. They had b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter