1

Helter Skelter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Liebermann – Villa, Berlin, Germany:


 

The night was warm, nearly too hot and the air was a bit too muggy. It was silent and only the sound of crickets and frogs could be heard. Built in 1909 and finished in 1910 by Max Liebermann, the villa now was a museum, which was one of the must – sees in Berlin.
At night it was empty though. No one was there to watch over it for that the guards would only return in the early morning.

It was one Berlin's important historical art museums and it stored more than 40 invaluable paintings. If someone or something would destroy the villa, the damage would be unrepairable.

An explosion hit the ground and send pieces of earth and bushes up in the air. “Be careful, damn it!” a voice shouted at the woman who just landed on the roof the villa. “It's a bit hard to not hit anything around me when someone is freaking attacking me, so shut up!”
Bright lights appeared in the view of the woman and they were aimed at her. “The building!” the other person shouted and the woman rolled her eyes.

Quickly, she created a protective bubble around the villa which shook under the heavy impact of the next attack. “If I am going to die I will come back and haunt you forever, Ava!”

Ava grinned widely at her friend, who still had to keep the protective barrier around the building up. “Nah, you won't die. It would be a nightmare if you haunt me because you can be such a pain in the !”
Just barely, Ava avoided the next attack and the smile disappeared from her face. “Let's get over to the lake. We can take up on them without having to worry about the villa too much, Evia!”

The surface of the lake started to move heavily as the two women hovered over the water. A frown appeared on Ava's face because no one came after them. “We are surrounded,” Evia suddenly said.
She could feel presences, four to be exact but none of them were really strong. “Damn it, they left and sent those small fries after us. How did we not notice it?”

Her fury effected the water around her and the waves got higher and higher. “Evia, calm down. It's not good when you get angry,” Ava warned her friend who didn't seem to calm down. The air around them became heavy and seemed to press down everything else. “Evia!”
Slowly and steadily the water started to calm down again and the heavy pressure disappeared. “You are right. Can you take care of this? Please?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter