When he takes your first kiss on your first date

Bigbang scenarios

Dong Youngbae: you and youngbae were at the fair you loved fairs only cause of the prizes. Right now you were playing a ball toss game but for some reason you kept missing then you said"youngbae oppa this booth is cheating" " oh is it now let me try ok" "ok oppa". You watched as youngbae threw the ball and knocked all the pins down your jaw dropped. He then got the prize you wanted. He then smiled and said" here you go I won it for you" "thank you oppa your the best". You then went to a basketball game you wwatched as youngbae tried and failed every single time then you tried and you won and got the prize he wanted" oppa here you go" "thank you " . You then went to the water gun game but this time youngbae won three prizes cause he beat you three times but like the first time he gave them all to you. Then you went on the swins and were a little woozy after. You and him had just made a plan to go on the ferris wheel at midnight so it would be kinda romantic. You and him had just come of the tilt er whirl when you pulled at you phone it said it was 11:40 you told him and you both started running to the ferris wheel you made it just on time. When you and him got on it went kinda slow but then when you reached the top the ferris whell stopped. You were used to this but then youngbae kissed you and then you kissed back then he stopped and said" I paid the man to stop the ferris wheel up here so that I could kiss you and ask if you will be my girlfriend" "youngbae oppa yes and oppa this is the best night ever" you took out your phone and took a picture" what was with the picture?" "So we could remember this night forever".