When he takes your first kiss on your first date

Bigbang scenarios

Kang Daesung: You and daesung were sitting in a movie theater which he had completely booked and were watching Tsubasa on the big movie screen. Then when the show was done daesung booked a whole resturant {your favourite resturant}. But all that was in your mind was I love him does he love me what if this date ruins our friendship I don't think I could survive such pain. When you came out of your thoughts you noticed that you were in a park. You and him were walking hand in hand on a path in the park constantly looking up at the sky only to see like maybe 20 stars. You felt someone looking at you so you looked at daesung he was the one looking at you. You then started staring and thinking how the moonlight captured his hair and face. Daesung was also thinking about how the moonlight captured your features from your long black hair to your beautiful brown eyes to the perfect shape of face then to your beautiful lips. You then looked at daesung for a few more minutes then you looked back up at the stars and then you saw your favourite constellation draco the dragon. You then looked back down and looked once again but this time he looked at you to. You both were now eye to eye. Daeaung looked away he started thinking I'm going to kiss her right now. You noticed that daesung was getting closer but you thought nothing about it the next part surprised you. You and daesung were now kissing passionatly you thoughts were he really does love me I know this is soon but he's the one I want to marry. Daesung was also thinking god how did I not date her sooner I always had deelings for I guess I thought she didn't like me but know I want to marry her. After 30 minutes of kissing passionatly it was time to take you home. When you reached your house you told daesung to sleep in the guest room he said he would then you both kissed goodnight it was then you realized that the dog sleep there but seems how theres no freaking out you took it as a good sign then you went to bed with the cat. The next moring daesung made breakfast and when you entered the kitchen you kissed him " does this mean i'm your boyfriend?" "what do you think?" "yes" "good answer dae oppa".