When you meet the other members of bigbang

Bigbang scenarios

Choi Seunghyun: He called you today to come meet him at the ice cream parlor by his work. But for some reason he didn't tell you why. You had just arrived when you felt a presence behind you. You looked up to see your boyfriend pulling you along to a table that was had four guys at it. You just made it to the table when he said" guys this is my girlfriend          " . A boy with a touqe on said" hello my name is Dong youngbae nice to finally meet you      " " hello youngbae it is nice to meet you too".Then a boy with hoodie on said" hello      my name is kang daesung and i will love you like a sister" "thank you daesung and nice to meet you". Then a boy wearing a cap said" i am Kwon jiyong and i will help top take care of you and like daesung said i will also love you as a sister" "thank you jiyong i will remember that". Then lastly the little one said" i am lee seunghyun but you can call me baby panda oppa" "oh um thanks" "yah seungri you have your own girlfriend who can call you baby panda oppa" and with that you watched as your boyfriend hit seungri in the head you laughed at the sound that seungri made when he was hit but you then noticed seungri had a little big bump on his stomach and you said" seungri looks like you are turning into a panda" you then patteed his stomach and you looked at the others who were all laughing at your joke you then knew that you would fit in fine with them.