The Beginning Of A New Ending.

The 21 Days You Promised

   I woke up with the sound of my phone's alarm ~ Indigo by Yiruma. She quickly clicks stop and finds out she has 2 unread messages. She remembered what happened last night but was pretty scared of what would come up. Naeun finally woke Eunji up. 

   " Unnie, wake up! We need to go to on music core soon.  MR CHUUUUUUUU~ " 

   " Naeun ah! Because of you, I couldn't sleep last night. Why did you have to keep moving around? "

   " Sorry unnie.. I just had to get some air on the balcony due to a bad dream. " 

   They get up and start getting ready. All the members get into the van and go to the salon. During the car ride, Naeun explains everything to the Apink members. 

   " Did you check your text yet? What did he say? " Chorong asks.

   Naeun checks her text message finally due to the hectic morning. 

Naeun ah, are you sleeping well? Sorry I got really worked up tonight, honestly I was pretty mad at myself of why I acted this way. I was actually really happy seeing you after a while. I couldn't think straight after you asked about me and Doyeon. Everything you said was true... I don't actually like her but doesn't she's nothing to me. I think of her as a little sister. I was just jealous of the fact you were with that ! -Myungsoo

You are something special to me Naeun. What we had before was something special that I haven't ever felt before. I would love to start all over of what we had before. But I don't know how to get rid of Doyeon, You know.. She's just a bit, okay really, really overprotective of me. What do I do?  -Myungsoo

   As I read to the Apink members, Hayoung and Namjoo being in the back were squealing from such cheesiness.

   " NAEUN-IE, OBVIOUSLY HE LOVES YOU STILL, WHY CAN'T I HAVE SOMEONE LIKE THAT?! " said Bomi.

   She talked to Apink and finally decided a plan for myungsoo to break up with Doyeon. 

Oppa, you really want to start this over with me? You don't know how happy I am, Bomi is really jealous hahaha! We thought of a plan. Take a picture with a girl from your drama and upload it? I think you should let your company know about this plan so they will prepare what to say to the media. - Naeun

Ne, I'll let them know. She's probably going to be spazzing on twitter so I'll especially make it obvious to the public about my relationship with her. We can finally be together soon. I can't wait! Good luck in your promotion with Mr.Chu, also make sure you take good care of yourself and let your members know that too. Meet up at the cafe in the apartment tomorrow night at 12 am. -Myungsoo

   - Apink wins their 3rd win for Mr.Chu and they finish they're next day schedule smoothly-

12 am @ the cafe in both groups apartment;

   Myungsoo being the first to arrive to the small little cafe in their apartment wearing a black jeans, white t- shirt and vans sitting at the very back table, luckily it was late and the workers were open 24 hours so no residents really comes during the late nights. He orders a french vanilla with less cream for himself and remembers that Naeun likes the white chocolate moccha here with a sprinkle of vanilla and chocolate on top of it, he sets his order in and see's Naeun finally coming down the elevator after 10 mins. She looked casual wearing grey leggins with a sweater on top and flats. Myungsoo waved his hand in the air so Naeun would see him. She sat down across and looked at the menu.

   "  Oh, I already ordered a drink for you. (: " said shyly.

   " Ommo, you know what I like to drink here? " her cheeks turning pink.

   " Ofcourse! White chocolate mocca with a sprinkle of vanilla and chocoalate on the top. " 

   " Perfect! "

   They get their drinks and myungsoo starts congratulating her on her win yesterday for Mr.chu. Naeun stares into Myungsoo's eyes and he stares back, they just stare like how dramas are, extended 3 secs haha! As they notice they were both looking at each other, both of them get startled and drink their hot drinks.

" Ahhh Its hot. " both said at the same time.

   They both started giggling. Myungsoo starts asking her how she's been the 2 months they last saw each other. Naeun asks about what he's been up to - preparing comeback- They both start laughing at each others lame yet shy jokes and just naturally enjoying each other presence. Slowly, the flirting came along and it brought them to the topic of the plan. 

   " So how did the plan go? I read the article of what happened. You were right, she was actually tweeting like a kid on twitter haha. So what's going on now? " Naeun asks. 

   " The media has been on fire about my relationship with her especially the fans. Yesterday as you may have heard, My company spoke and said we're no longer together. Today, She randomly made up an article and released information about her and I. She also said she was bullied by the fans and her family has worried and she had to be sent to the hospital for some reason. She msged me last night and wrote a long paragraph trying to win my back but I said I moved onto someone more special. " 

   Naeun hearing that last line made her have butterflies in her stomach. She thought to herself, " Finally maybe my life will be coming together with him. could this be really happening? " She questioned her thought for a while but later snapped out of it.

   " If you ever need anyone, I'm here. Let's be completly open to each other. I promise Naeun I'll take care of you as much as I can. I really like you and I wish I was the happy of you everyday (: " Myungsoo says in his deep romantic tone.

   He grabs out a little earring. " One for you, one for me. " 

The earring was black heart with a crack in the middle of the heart but with little diamonds on the cracks.

   " Wah, It's seriously soo pretty. " Naeun said in shock of the gift.

   " The jewels represent me, meaning I will be the fix to everything of you. I have a white jewel on mine with a tiny black heart on the side on the earring. " Myungsoo said proudly.

They both had to say their goodbyes due to both having schedules early in the morning. Myungsoo hugged Naeun and wouldn't let go until Naeun started whining. " I just don't want to let go of you. " " oppa, I'll just be a text away. "

Both go back up into their room. 

Myungsoo's POV;

Sunggyu staying up waiting to hear the news of how it went. Myungsoo talks to sungyeol while drinking a can of beer. 

   " Wait, Did you ask her out yet? You wouldn't want to lose her again right? " 

   " Yes, but I don't know man, from all this media going around me. I think its a little dangerous especially if people find out about Naeun and I. " myungsoo grinning and looking at a cactus.

   " If you really loved her, and consider her your first lover. I'd say you would put her over your career.. " 

Naeun's POV;

   Eunji slaps floor and points at Naeun, " So this didn't ask you out yet did he. "

   " Unnie, don't be so rude of calling him a . and no he hasn't. "

   " Exactly of what I'm saying, A . Honestly if he really loved you, he would have, like what if he loses you again?"

   " UNNIE DON'T SAY SUCH BAD THINGS, WHAT IF YOU'RE PHSYCING IT!! I'm sure it's the media and his career. "

   " You do know, if your relationship goes public, your career has a slight chance of ending.. and maybe your lifee. Unnie isn't being sarcastic. You could be randomly walking on the street and have a tomato thrown at your face. " 

   " I know.. What if he doesn't ask me out and picks his career over the future of us? " Naeun slowing changing her mood and broke down in tears of fear. " Why can't everything just unfold itself like a fairytale? "

 

 

Hey everyone! Thank you so much to all those who have been subscribed to my fanfictions. lately have been busy with a friend of mine. Slowly coming up with better content for you guys. This episode might of lacked a bit of charm or story line because it's literally almost 1 am and I've been exercising the whole day.. literally. anyway, NO EXCUSES. I shall upload as much as I can before school starts.. If school even starts due to teacher's strike. alright myungeun shippers, let's set sail onto the next chapter of The 21 day's you promised. The next will be up in a few days! Be happy and always be supporting myungeun. Ya'll are da best.                        xoxo  - shippersails