The Message.

The 21 Days You Promised

   As the days pass by, with only a small polaroid photo of us, I knew right away I couldn't fight with my personal feelings any longer. The last time I felt his presence was 2 months ago during the filming of Running man with other groups around. When I came out of the van with Eunji, I saw him smiling brightly at me during that time, I felt happy during those times, we had such a connection but how could something just disappear in a blink of an eye. " Oppa, you protected me during the dodgeball round, the feeling of your slight touches from dodging the ball gave me little tingles in my stomach," She thought momentarily and continued," Why would something so special just seemed lost after the incident? " 

   Interupted Naeun thoughts, Eunji said in a lazy tone, " Yah!! Naeun, turn the lights off already, unnie needs her sleep. Continue your thoughts tomorrow, we had a long day. Have your beauty sleep naeun-ie " " Ne. " 

   Naeun closes her eyes but couldn't sleep. She eventually started counting sheeps just like how her dad used to teach her. " One sheep, two sheep- 32 sheep.. zzzzzz "

   " OPPA PLEASE DON'T LEAVE. " " I'm sorry Naeun, doyeon, she needs me right now. " slowly, L lets go of her hands. Naeun holding his finger tips still, " You promised oppa, I believed that you weren't like other guys who just played with my feelings. You didn't even like her, you liked me! " tears rolling down her cheeks, "  Do you want to know why I like her? because she's not anything like you, you pathetic b**ch, let go of me, If not, go kill yourself? " " Oppa.. but- " before she could finish, he ran after Doyeon and left naeun in the middle of the streets, a truck was coming, honking right at her, directing her that the breaks didn't work and to move aside but Naeun didn't budge, stayed still as a rock. She thought in her mind," My prince charming will come save me right? Myungsoo Oppa. If not, you want to see my love for you? I'll stay here and he'll regret it if I just got hit. The physically pain can be more bearable then my mental pain at the moment." As the truck came closer, she closed her eyes, her adrenline rose, the honking felt like it was shooting in her ears, and right then she knew her prince wouldn't come.. BAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!

   Naeun woke up with sweat on her forehead. She knew she couldn't sleep so she slowly, without waking Eunji up, she climbed her way up to the balcony. " Wow, the night lights of Seoul," as she stared out of the railing, she heard a small footstep. 

    " Naeun? " " L oppa? Kim Myungsoo.. " "  Ne, that's me, uh why aren't you.. in um bed? " " I had a bad dream.. " " Oh, so how have you been doing Naeun? - at such rate of over joy of seeing myungsoo, Naeun started crying, her tears just came out. She knew this wasn't the same as before. " Are you okay Naeun? " " No, oppa I'm fine. I just really needed to let those tears come out.. it just built over the pass month, " " So... how are you and Doyeon doing? " Great. " " How are you and Taemin huh? " " Oppa, it's just a show. Seriously, We aren't dating." " Sure you guys aren't, If you were faking everything on that stupid We Got Married show, you would be crowned like the best actress from all of Korea. " " Why are you acting up?" Naeun starts getting irrated by his coldness. " Naeun, i'm just saying. I mean like you didn't have to do the show when we had something special, but you just had to, especially with him, the person I dislike and would love to kill if I had a chance, I'm not jealous or anything, I mean Doyeon and I are.. Great. She's my ideal type. I love her. " " Oppa, do you really think I had a choice huh? Do you really think I intentionally wanted to be paired up with him. I just got put into it. Sure, I said on the show, I liked him but it doesn't mean it's real or anything. I don't like him, can't you just trust me once again? " " You said you weren't going to do the show and would've came to japan with me to finally pursue our relationship, but no you still did the show. You know what, now I actually want you to do the show now. I have Doyeon anyways. "  

   Naeun couldn't deal with this tension between her and myungsoo anymore, she walked away with much anger. She felt as if someone lit her on fire and stabbed her heart before lighting her. Naeun had a sudden stop in her walk to the door, " Oppa, think about it, do you actually like her, think logically. Doyeon, someone you just met and you know yourself she likes you because of your popularity, she likes your fame, she's over-protective and is just like a child. Think about it and get back to me, If you say you actually truly like her, I promise to never to bother you again and ignore all personal feelings I have for you. Good night, and see you soon. " said in such a calm, helpless tone, walked down the stairs and crept into her room, lying down quietly as she can without the bunkbed creaking, she takes a sleeping pill and forces herself to sleep. 

   At the balcony, Myungsoo thinks deeply, " Yah pabo! Why did you have to get all worked up infront of her. You know, everyone in Infinite knows your feelings for Doyeon is fake. You're just doing it as jealousy because of Naeun being on the show with that . Look, look what you've caused! But I can't admit i'm jealous after what i've said to her tonight, I'll have no pride in myself and no self worth, I need to keep my character and remain as a manly guy. But- Aish, I don't even know anymore. " He takes out his phone after a while of thoughts, taps on messages, and Naeun's name which was " My first love " he slowly types each character out with much thoughts in his mind still, " I won't regret this right? " as he kept repeating. The message sucessfully sent to Naeun and the night just went on like that.

 

 

              Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed this first chapter, I'll be updating very soon. I put a lot of effort into this chapter and will for my future chapters. I hope you guys didn't mind the ending, haha. Please upvote, subscribe, and comment! let me know your feedback to this story. (: Thank you so much guise 

                                                                                                xoxo, Authornim Shippersails.