Will Scars Heal Mentally And Physically?

The 21 Days You Promised

   The next day, Apink and Infinite both didn't have schedules and decided to hang out with each other. Infinite and Apink being in so many shows together and now even living in the same apartment, it naturally brought them closer and developed a strong friendship. They both met downstairs at the cafeteria and greeted each other with warm smiles. As Naeun met eyes with Myungsoo, she felt so happy, they both started feeling tingles in their stomach.

   " Would you look at these 2 love birds.." Sungyeol said in a teasing tone

   " Yeol, stop making it obvious "  trying not to make it public about the connection between him and Naeun.

   " We all know L, no need to hide. hahaha " Chorong said.

   " Hey what do you mean? We're just friends.. it's not like he's my boyfriend," Naeun says " yet.. " continues.

   Hoya slaps L on the back, " Naeun-ah, it's okay, we got this all planned out. " winks at Naeun.

   " Hyung, what do you mean? I am not asking her out or anything, NO, I mean uh I like her, friend, NO AISH! " myungsoo slaacks his head.

   " sighs, we all know. I'm hungry can we get going? " Namjoo says.

    They both begin their journey to the spa.

   " oppa doesn't like me more then a friend? " She thinks to herself while she fiddles with the earrings she got from L yesterday night. " I guess it's a one side love? SON NAEUN STOP OVER THINKING AND JUST HAVE FUN AISH!! " 

   Sunggyu asks Myungsoo, " Yah pabo, why did you say that, could've used better words. "

   " Hyung, what do I do. I really want to ask her out but I am scared for like my career, our career, her career. "

   " Would you have dated her if you weren't in this position? Do you actually like her? How would you know it'll leak into the media? Have you guys tried dating yet? If you really liked her, you'd give her your all, you wouldn't mind anything and whenever you see her, you're so comfortable around them its unreal and you get butterflies. "

   " I like her. I know it.  But you know, I'm kind of stubborn and hate to admit things and especially infront of everyone here, it's scary admitting I like her. I really want to come up with a plan to ask her out.. "

   " Pabo again! We all you guys like each other. You're really blinded by love aren't you. She's wearing the earrings you gave her, She's so shy. Dude, it's obvious. Later, Eunji and I can talk and come up with a plan and then she can distract Naeun for a bit and both groups can come help with it. TRUST HYUNG/ " 

   " Thank you hyung."

   They get to the Spa resort. A spa treatment is what both group needs. A break from the media, from the crowd and just relax with no thoughts running around bothering them. They both first start off with a heavy, painful, yet healthy full on massage. Naeun got put in the same room with Myungsoo " conincidentally " and Sunggyu, Eunji both start planning out the proposal.

   " AHHHHHHHHHHH, WAIT WAIT WAIT I'M NOT, " massage pulls harder and cracks all the stiff neck bones. " Wah... Naeun ah, Are you okay on that side? " 

   " This feels really good oppa. Are you okay? "

   " psh, i'm better then ever.. OMO UMMMAAAAAAAAAA! " T_T

   Naeun laughs till her tummy starts to ache. 

   Next, both group goes to the hot tub. Eunji and Sunggyu figured the perfect plan so as Naeun sits quietly, Eunji sits beside her and distracts her.

Sunggyu: As everyone knows, L likes Naeun-ie.

All: obviously.

L: How do you ALL know? HYUNG YOU TOLD THEM?

Sunggyu: I didn't they just all figured it out

All: Yupp...

Dongwoo: So, whats the plan?

-

Eunji: Naeun ah? What are you doing?

Naeun: Just looking at my reflection in the water. The hot steams seems to make my face slightly better but not necessary happy looking.

Eunji: Why aren't you happy? L? What he said earlier. Ayyy, He obviously likes you. He gave you a present that was specially customized by him.

Naeun: What if he's just playing with my feelings..

Eunji: Really girl? you really think Myungsoo will do that. That boy is scared.. He doesn't have the brains trust me to trick anyone.. seriously, even though his face is full of it, he just simply doesn't really fit the bad boy personality.

The night goes on with bunch of laughs and conversations. 

   All sitting around a little fire pit that they made in their backyard of their private apartment. With skewers in their hand, chatting about how their lives are from their schedules, family, problems to finally love.

   " Hong CEO lets us date freely now! We were all excited, BOYFRIEND COME TO MEEE " Bomi said while smooching the air.

   " Keep dreaming Bomi ah, The boyfriend is only in your fantasy HAHAHA Where's the boyfriend? WAIT NO WHERE. " Dongwoo said teasing Bomi. Bomi gets up and takes Dongwoo skewer.

   " HEY MY FOOD. " Dongwoo said.

   " They are such kids... sighs " Sunggyu.

   " So you guys all can date freely? Wow does anyone expect a relationship anytime soon? " Sungjong asks.

   " NAEUNNNNN " said Apink.

   " Ani. what are you guys talking about. With who?" Naeun said unadmittingly.

   " I know you like me Naeun. " " I know you like me to Myungsoo "

   " I don't actually " Myungsoo said confidently.

   The air smells a bit fishy. Tension starts rising.

   " The earring was originally Doyeons but I never had a chance to give it to her so I just randomly brought it with me yesterday. If you thought we really had a chance together. hah you must be joking again. "

   " Aren't you a bit too harsh. " Hayoung said.

   " Ani, I feel perfectly fine, infact can I have it back. I think i'm going to meet up with Doyeon and give it to her and start all over with her. " Myungsoo said cooly.

   Naeun couldn't take it anymore. She ran off tears pouring down like a waterfall. She ripped the earring out of her ear. Her ear was bleeding tremendously. " Here you go you jerk! I knew you would be a player. Playing with me all along.. that's not the myungsoo I knew before. Where did he go? " She ran off into the apartment while Chorong, Bomi and Hayoung chase after her. Naeun ran into her room, slammed the door tightly. She started banging herself on the wall repeating " wake up Naeun, this is all just a dream, wake up! " Bomi opens the door quickly and presses her hands against the wall, preventing her from hurting herself. " Naeun ah, Please don't hurt yourself, unnie is here. " Naeun slides down with blood still dripping from her ear. She hunches over and hugs her knees and cries. Chorong runs in with the First aid kit and stopped the bleeding. Hayoung calmed Naeun down slowly and gave her a cup of water. " Naeun ah, you fell for it again.. "

  Hey everyone. I'll update a new chapter tmr. Have sudden thoughts changed? Stay tuned everyone, please comment, rate and subscribe!                                                                                    -shippersails