Final

Coffee Date

Dongwoo gave the the sweating man sitting across from him a polite- but fake- smile, texting Hoya frantically from underneath the table.

To Purple Teletubby:

ABORT ABORT, HOYA, SAVE ME!!!

Hoya rolled his eyes at his friend's text message, but replied.

To The Green Dinosaur:

Got it, get ready for some top-class acting.

Hoya sighed, glancing at his sleeping roommate before calling Dongwoo.

Inside the restaurant, Dongwoo jumped when his phone began ringing. He picked it up, holding it a good foot away when he heard Hoya's screaming.

"DONGWOO HYUNG, HE'S NOT BREATHING! MYUNGSOO, MYUNGSOO! MYUNGSOO, PLEASE!!" Hoya wailed loudly through the phone, almost the entire restaurant hearing him. Dongwoo bowed at everyone and gave his date an apologetic look. He quickly ran outside, running until he got home.

Dongwoo groaned, collapsing on the floor of his flat, still holding his phone up to his ear.

"I hate online dating websites." Dongwoo whined. Hoya rolled his eyes, now trying to avoid being murdered by his roommate.

"I hate having to save you from them because Myungsoo keeps on trying to- MHMMPPHHH!!!" whatever Hoya was saying became instantly muffled by Myungsoo covering Hoya's face with a pillow. He sat on Hoya and took his roommate's phone, his other hand nonchalantly smothering Hoya with his pillow.

"And I hate being woken up by Hoya screaming," Myungsoo growled. Dongwoo laughed nervously, noticing Hoya's screams have gotten quieter.

"Uh- Myungsoo, I think Hoya's dying." Dongwoo said. Myungsoo sighed and took the pillow off of Hoya's face, which had turned to a faint purple. Hoya gasped for air, shoving Myungsoo off of him the moment he regained his breath.

"It's ing 2 in the afternoon, you psychopath!" Hoya hissed, snatching his phone back from his murderous roommate. Myungsoo rolled his eyes, walking back to his bed and collapsing in it, snoring once more.

"Sorry for that," Dongwoo apologized. Hoya sighed, fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Nah, it's fine. Hey, want to go out for some coffee? I don't think I should be around Myungsoo until he's woken up on his own." Hoya said, glancing back at the snoring lump.

Dongwoo got up, brushing off the imaginary dust on his clothes, "Sure, I have nothing else I'm doing."

<><><><><>

Dongwoo sat at Hoya and his usual table, scowling at the message on his phone.

From Purple Teletubby:

, the professor caught me and asked me to help her move her stuff to her new room. Sorry hyung, I can't make it!

Dongwoo groaned, slamming his head down on the table, "You useless idiot!"

He stayed like that for awhile until he heard the chair across from him scrape against the floor. He looked up to see a man with small eyes and a beanie sitting across from him. Dongwoo raised an eyebrow.

"May I help you?" he asked. The man looked at him, his lips pursed in thought.

"Hm... nah, I don't need help right now." he said, before waving over a waitress.

"So why are you sitting there?" Dongwoo asked, somewhat rudely as he was in a fairly foul mood. The man looked away from the waitress who had just taken his order to frown at Dongwoo, crossing his arms.

"That's not very nice you know, I'm sitting here because all of the empty tables are too far away." the man said, gesturing towards the empty tables in the back. Dongwoo stared at the man in disbelief.

"So you're sitting at my table?" Dongwoo asked. The man nodded, acting as if there was nothing wrong with what he was doing.

"Well, yeah, you were closest to me." the man said. Dongwoo groaned, slamming his head down on the table once more.

"You seem pretty stressed out," the man said, sounding amused, "care to vent?"

"Well, if you're going to be using my table, I might as well," Dongwoo sighed, lifting his head, "So I was just on a blind date. One of those set up by those online dating websites."

The man whistled, "You must be desperate."

Dongwoo glared at the man, "As I was saying, the guy ended up being a complete loser! He wanted to show me his shoelace collection after the lunch date. So I had my friend help me leave the date by pretending his roommate died."

The man gave him a questioning look but Dongwoo shrugged, "If I'm going to have him scream his lungs out through a phone to get me out of a bad date, I might as well let him chose why I'm leaving. He's gotten really creative with these things too. Once he called, screeching that his roommate was trying to kill him in his sleep."

The man gave Dongwoo a weird look, thanking the waitress who gave him his coffee, "... So you got out?"

Dongwoo nodded, taking a sip of his hot chocolate, "Yeah, but then my friend's roommate tried suffocating him for waking him up with his screaming. He lived, though."

The man shook his head, "You have an interesting friend."

Dongwoo smiled, "He's usually normal... on a good day. But he told me to meet up with him at this cafee, only to cancel it on my because his professor is making him help move things."

The man nodded, "So you were wallowing in sadness up until I sat myself down." he said with a grin. Dongwoo rolled his eyes at the man.

"Yeah, and then I started wallowing in sadness even more when I saw the lazy, fat- who can't walk twenty steps to the back of the cafe for an empty table sitting across from me." Dongwoo retorted. The man laughed, his eyes closing as he did.

"Come on, admit it, I made your day better," the man teased, laughing as he did. Dongwoo rolled his eyes, but smiled at the man.

"Fine, you made it better. Happy?"

The man smiled at Dongwoo, "Yup! Wait, I just realized we never properly introduced ourselves to each other!"

Dongwoo grinned, "Yes we did, you're Mr. I'm-too-Lazy-to-Walk-to-an-Empty-Table-so-I'll-Just-Sit-By-Him, and I'm Mr. I-Hate-Blind-Dates-So-Much-That-I'll-Vent-to-the-First-Person-Who-Asks-Me-What's-Wrong."

The man frowned, "No fair, how come your name is longer?"

Dongwoo rolled his eyes, "Does it really matter?"

The man grinned, "To me it does."

Dongwoo sighed, "Fine, if you don't like it, what's your real name?"

"I'm Kim Sunggyu," the man finally introduced, holding out his hand. Dongwoo nodded, shaking the man's hand.

"I'm Jang Dongwoo," Dongwoo introduced. Sunggyu smiled at Dongwoo.

"It's very nice to meet you, Dongwoo-sshi." Sunggyu said with a smile. Dongwoo chuckled, smiling at Sunggyu.

"It's nice to meet you too, Sunggyu-sshi."

<><><><><>

The two ended up talking for a good three hours, Dongwoo only realizing it when he saw the sun going down. Sunggyu glanced outside as well.

"Wow, this late already?" he asked, checking his clock.

"It's 7:30," he murmured, a smile growing on his face. He stood up, holding his hand out to Dongwoo.

"Hey, why don't I take you out to dinner, hm? I promise it'll be better than any of your blind dates that you've had." Sunggyu said with a grin. Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu with a skeptically look before relenting and grabbing the other man's hand.

"If it isn't, I'm making Hoya save me." Dongwoo said, making Sunggyu laugh as he led them out of the cafe.

"It'll be great." he said with a smile.

And he was right, Dongwoo enjoyed the dinner, and found himself enjoying Sunggyu's company. It was almost midnight when they finally decided to part ways. Sunggyu pulled a pen out of his pocket, scribbling his number down on Dongwoo's hand.

"Why don't you give me a call sometime soon? Maybe we can go to the movies or something." Sunggyu said with a grin. Dongwoo chuckled, nodding.

"Yeah, I'll give it a thought, goodnight Sunggyu-sshi." Dongwoo said, waving as he walked home. He pulled out his phone, texting Hoya.

To Purple Teletubby:

You have to ditch me more often

From Purple Teletubby:

Oh, did you get yourself a date??

To Purple Teletubby:

Mayybbeee~

From Purple Teletubby:

You have to tell me what happened!

Dongwoo laughed at Hoya's response.

To Purple Teletubby:

You sound like a girl :P

From Purple Teletubby:

I AM A MAN, YOU !

Dongwoo laughed at his friend's outburst.

To Purple Teletubby:

But you're gay too.

From Purple Teletubby:

... LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU ING DINOSAUR! That's it, I'm going to bed.

Dongwoo laughed at his flustered friend, glancing at the number that was written on his hand. He smiled, saving the number before texting the man.

To Mr. Needs-to-Stop-Being-Lazy:

I think I'm going to take you up on that offer to go watch a movie. Saturday sound good?

The response was almost immediate.

From Mr. Needs-to-Stop-Being-Lazy:

Sounds great. ^^


Hiya! So this was a request from one of my subscribers, blackpikky! She had asked me to write something for this couple, so I had written this for her! As of now, it's complete, but if enough people want to, I'll write a sequel (Like Sunggyu's side of this little story). Sorry if there are any mistakes, I edited this extremely late, so I'm not really fully awake. Please feel free to tell me if there are any mistakes and leave comments! I read and reply to all of my comments so please leave a lot for me to read! Hope you lovely readers like it, especially you, blackpikky!! Goodbye!~

- Evil Pandabear