The Incubus

A Demon's Confession

"For the last time no," he firmly states.
"Hakyeon, why? Most males would jump at this chance," you remind.
"I'm not most males," he counters.
"I want to," you whine, bouncing up, and down.
"I don't," Hakyeon hisses. You flinch, and tears water slightly I your eyes.
"Hakyeon," you whispers. He wavers, and takes you in his arms.
"I'm sorry," he mutters.
"Don't you trust me?" You ask, as he fixes his silver hair.
"I trust you. I just don't trust me," he explains, kissing your cheeks. You sigh, and nod.
"I love you," he mutters, and you feel his lips on yours.
"I love you too," you admit. He smiles, pulling away.
"What do you want for supper?" He asks, walking to your kitchen.
"You," you answer.
"No," he replies, playing with his gold necklace.
"What is the point of that necklace? Every time we talk about it, you look to that thing," you question, walking up to him.
"It helps me," he whispers, rubbing the charm.
"With what?" You ask.
"Just trust me," he sighs, letting it fall on his chest.
"I do! Why don't you trust me?!" You ask, almost screaming at him.
"I do!" He yells back. "I don't trust myself!"
"Why not?!" You snap, grabbing his necklace. You tug on it, and it breaks. You hold it, and it makes you feel calm. Hakyeon shivers, and grabs onto the counter. He smirks, and starts unpopping buttons on his shirt. A new look takes him over.
"It's hot today, isn't it?" He asks, his voice surprisingly low.
"Hakyeon?" You squeak, backing away. He advances at you, and you don't like this. He corners you, and smirks.
"So pretty," he comments, running his knuckle down your cheek. His lips take yours, and he pushes his tongue inside. It isn't supposed to be like this.
"So sweet," he whispers, kissing your neck. He bites harshly, and you yelp. He pulls you to your bed room, and shoves you on your bed. You back away, as he finishes ing his shirt.
"Hakyeon?" You ask, as the shirt falls. You gulp, as he advances at you. The necklace is held tightly in your hand.
"So pure," Hakyeon continues, as he crawls over you. You whimper. He grabs your jaw, and digs his nails into your skin.
"Please don't," you beg, and he clicks your tongue.
"Didn't you want this?" Hakyeon taunts, attacking your neck. You scream and kick him away. He shakes his head, and glances at you.
"Jagiya?" He whispers weakly. "Fix the chain."
He rolls his neck. He glares at you. You look at the necklace. His eyes are red.
"," he swears, crawling back over you. A few loops are coming undone, and you pinch them together. You wrap your legs around his side, and pull yourself up. You clasp it bad around his neck, and he attempts to shake you off. It links, and he shakes his head again.
"Will you get off me?" He whispers. You fall on the bed, and he moves away. He grabs his shirt, and starts buttoning it back up.
"Why?" Your voice cracks.
"I told you I didn't want to," he whispers, rubbing his necklace again.
"That doesn't answer my question," you snap. He sighs. He glances at you with brown eyes.
"I'm an incubus, the male embodiment of lust. I hate myself," he whispers, focusing back on the charm.
"What is that for?" You ask.
"It keeps it from taking humans. It's one of a kind. Well two, there is one for succubi," Hakyeon mutters. You stand, and walk to him.
"So you don't want to? Ever?" You ask, taking his hands.
"As long has I have this on, never," he explains, locking eyes with yours.
"Alright," you whisper, cupping his face.
"I don't deserve you," he whispers, as you rub your thumb on his cheek. Dropping your hand, you nuzzle into his chest. He wraps his arms around you, and sets his head on yours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I feel like I should mark this. Seriously, but I don't know. Sorry if this triggers anyone. Who do you want next week? The gif isn't mine. (-<) <3 ^_^