The Vampire

A Demon's Confession

"Wonshik, where are we going?" You ask, as you run after him.
"Up," he vaguely states, fixing his black hat over his brown hair.
"Couldn't we have drove?" You complain, as he climbs over a rock.
"Sometimes," Wonshik grunts, pulling you upward. "The best places are arrived to by foot."
You look around, and you're eyes widen.
"Wow," you gasp, looking over the illuminated cityscape.
"Told you," he whispers in your ear. You turn, and hit him lightly.
"Shut up."
He laughs, and takes you in your arms.
"I don't think I want to," he whispers, kissing your cheek. You blush, and he sighs.
"What?" You ask, as he releases you.
"It's nothing," Wonshik mutters, leaning against a rock.
"Tell me," you demand, walking to him. He grabs your left hand in his right. He rubs the single gem on the silver band he placed on you.
"I'm scared," he whispers, glancing up to see your confused face.
"Of what?" You question.
"Hurting you," he confesses.
"You would never," you whisper, and he drops your hand. He walks to the edge, and looks down.
"What you do if I jumped?" He whispers, and you start walking back at him.
"Cry, scream, cry," you mutter. He laughs, and bends his legs. Wonshik leaps, and completely at peace. You scream. He flips, and you run to the edge. You watch him land, and glance up at you.
How is he alive?
Wonshik disappears, and you feel a breeze.
"You haven't run yet."
You turn to him. You gasp. His hair is bright orange, his eyes a dull gold, his lips are divided by pure white fangs.
"Wonshik?" You question, walking to him.
"If you run, I won't judge you," he whispers. You reach him, and cup his paled skin.
"Do you see me running?" You ask. He disappears, your hand grabs air.
"I could kill you," Wonshik states bluntly. You whip around, and face him.
"You wouldn't," you whisper, and he appears in front of you. He pushes you against the shelf of rock, and gazes deeply in your eyes.
"I want to kill you," he confesses, leaning into your neck. "You smell like a fancy wine. Sweet and delicious."
You gulp, and Wonshik laughs.
"You love me," you whisper. He nods.
"I do. That's why it's so hard," he whispers. His voice seems deeper, smoother, lusting. You shiver. Wonshik chuckles, and walks to the edge again. He sits, and exhales. You move, and sit beside him.
"What would you do if I jumped?" You ask. He laughs hollowly, and looks to you.
"I would catch you. I'll always catch you," Wonshik confesses, smiling at you.
"Good," you smile, leaning into his shoulder. He wraps his arm around you, and you both face the city again.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: this weeks is Ravi! Yeah! So hyukie or Hongbin next? I'm saving Ken for last. I don't own the picture used. (-<) <3 ^_^