cry

jonghyun the unicorn

the next day jjong went to keys house again and key came outside. "hi jjong" he said. "hi kibum. happy birthday." he gave him a bag and inside that bag there was cat food and key was happy. "thanks jjong" key said very happily. "np" jjong said. "for my birthday i am having a masked ball would you like to come?" "sure but i can't hold up masks so i'll just wear it on my head." "ok it is at the ballroom near the sea thank you for being able to come jonghyun." "np" jjong said.

~at the ball~

jonghyun saw eunhyuk and donghae and taemin and kyuhyun and key and many other animals. "hi kyuhyun" jjong said. "hi what are you doing here." "what do you mean what am i doing here key invited me it is keys birthday is it not?" "yes it is but you cant even hold up your mask and this is a masquerade what are you doing here." after what kyuhyun said jjong was very said and he started to cry until a pile of unicorn tears were on the floor like a puddle. then kyuhyun said sorry and checked his watch on his webbed hands and saw that it was 9pm and jjong had been crying for 2 hours. "jjong dont cry anymore i wont say anythign again ok mianhae jonghyun." "ok i grant you forgiveness kyuhyun-ssi."

then kyuhyun got asked to dance and did michael jackson dance move and jjong was alone which made him even sadder but then taemin the sand dolphin came. "hi jjong!" he said. he was sipping on banana milk. "hi taemin you are drinking banana milk again that's not healthy for you my friend onew who likes chicken so much said that too much of something is not good trust me do not drink so much anymore ok." "ok hyung i will not drink so much anymore but have you ever considered plastic surgery for your nostrils if that is even possible." "no! why would you say that taemin! my nostrils are fine ok." "okay hyung i was just joking why are you so angry."

then taemin left and jonghyun decided to go talk to new people and he saw a chicken that was very familiar to him and it was his friend onew. "hi onew" jjong said. "i didn't know you knew key," he said again. "yeah i have known key for a long time we were shopping buddies!" "Really? key likes shopping i didn't even know" 

jjong thought to himself: wow key liked shopping and i did not even know and i think that i love him?? how is that possible even taemin who probably loves him knows more about him than me! 

so jjong decided to talk to key about his feelings. "key hi. i want to talk to you." key smiled and said "yes jjong what do you need?" "um because you like taemin and i am sad i wanted to talk to you why can't you give me a chance?" "jonghyun i don't like you ok i love taemin the sand dolphin." "what WHY what is so good about the mushroom." 

he cried in the girls' bathroom for the rest of the night.