jonghyun

jonghyun the unicorn

key lived inside a house and jonghyun was sad because he was a unicorn and unicorns cant go inside houses. a unicorn tear slipped out of his left eyeball and then a duck walked past. it was his friend kyuhyun but he wasnt really a friend because he always annoyed him but it was the closest thing to a friend he had. "are you looking at key again?" kyuhyun asked. "yes i am," jonghyun replied. "you are dumb." then jonghyun cried because that made him sad and kyuhyun waddled away. 

later on key came outside and saw jonghyun in the garden. "what are you doing here jonghyun?" key asked. "i don't know," he replied. key was so beautiful today more than any other day so jonghyun felt even sadder that he could not confess to him his love. "jonghyun, are you ok?" "yes i am fine thank you." "do you want to go visit taemin at the sea?" "sure."

they walked to the sea but through a secret path that only ducks knew that kyuhyun showed him so no one in public would look at him weirdly. they got to the sea.

~at the sea~

"hi taemin," key said. "hi taemin," jonghyun said. "hi key. hi jonghyun. your nostrils are looking extra fine today jjong." "thank you." he smiled.

in another part of the ocean he saw an anchovy and a fish. they were taemin's friends eunhyuk and donghae. key wanted to eat them but jonghyun had to hold him back. "you can't eat them they are taemin's friends how would you feel if your friends were eaten key. how would you feel if i was eaten?" "i wouldn't care jonghyun i love taemin."

"WHAT?" jonghyun screamed.