ppor taetae

jonghyun the unicorn

jonghyun is sad. he wish key love him as much as he do taemin. so for a while jonghyun thought he would eat key because unicorns think cats are tasty and they have good fashion sense. when you eat cat you get clothe. so jonghyun and key pretended to be rocks so they could float to the bottom of the salt water and say hello to anchovy and fish when they also saw duck. "who is it" key ask. "that is duck. kyuhyun is just there to look pretty. kyuhyun is a duck." taemin says.

so they went to say hello. accidentally donghae the fish flew up jonghyun nostril and he said "ouch" and sneeze then he come back out. taemin notice that key was gone. so he search far and wide and then taemin realise that he was a dolphin who walk on sand. sand dolphin. "hello sand dolphin" taemin said to himself. "why is everyone?" he could not find them. then he feel some heaviness on his tailbone and look behind his mushroom and saw jonghyun and key close on his tail because they felt very scared that they would not get found. 

they walked back to the salt water and then found an anchovy and fish and duck again. and again and again and again. the duck looked at the watch in its flipper and said its 2pm so key realise he has to go back to his house where jonghyun cantnot get in. it is sad. 

when jjong and key left the anchovy realise he is anchovy. "i am anchovy." he says. 

taemin thinks jjong hate him and key love him but both do not like him. maybe it is my mushroom hair he think. i don't want jonghyun anybody because if i know him he will eat me with his nostrils in his sleep while i just want to brush my hair. it is sad.