Just For One Day

If I Could Be Someone Else For A Day [One-Shot]

I'm trying my best to come up with a good name until I thought of Charice.

"I'd like to be Charice", even if it's just for one day.

She's an awesome singer! Pinoy pride, I say.

"I want to experience the fame and recognition she receives at the moment."

I can imagine myself being in Charice's feet right now. As a frustrated singer, it's a dream come true, to sing like Charice or should I say, to be Charice.

With that, I started to tell my story as an entry for the game, entitled My to-do list if I were Charice.

"Just like any other human being in this world, I'll start my day by eating breakfast. An awesome breakfast." Of course, I get to be 'the' Charice Pempengco. "My breakfast should be mouth-watering.", I said with a giggle. "Next, to have a relaxing bubble bath. Celebrities need to get themselves pampered, you know?" Solbi unnie totally agreed with me. "After that, I'll wear Charice's best clothes, ever!". I can't just wear anything I want. I'm not a nobody, I'm Charice Pempengco. "I live by the statement Dress to impress, keep that in mind." Good job, now I sounded like a total Charice fangirl. "Now, we're on our way to the hectic part of Charice's life. Taping of Glee, several talkshow guestings, live performances, fansign events and such. Being a celebrity is not an easy job." Everyone nodded as I continue my story.

I finished my story with "If I were really given a once-in-a-lifetime chance like this, to be Charice for one day, there will be no second thoughts, I will instantly grab the opportunity to live the dream. I will strive hard to maintain, or much better, help increase Charice's popularity status worldwide. She made every single Filipino citizen proud of their nationality."

I bowed as a sign of gratitude to the audience and co-guests as they clapped their hands in unison.

"She's an idol, indeed.", Seunggi oppa whispered to Hodong oppa's ear.