Final

Boys' Night Out

From: Mark <3

“I’m sorry; I won’t be able to help you on your homeworks tonight. I have a fever and I can’t leave the bed. I’m really sorry sunshine T.T”

I sighed, poor Mark how I wish I can go to his apartment to take care of him but I have tons of homework.

To: Mark <3

“It’s okay. Just take a rest, I’ll be fine”

I put my phone inside my pocket and stood up to get my self my 5th coffee; I opened the jar and saw nothing. Sigh I walked back to the living room to get my wallet and left immediately, I can’t waste any time if I want to have a rest early which is I highly doubt since it’s already 11:46pm. Waaaay past my bedtime

I decided to walk since the mart was just few blocks away; I stopped my tracks when I saw a familiar red haired guy. I took a closer look and fished out my phone to call someone.

The other line kept on ringing. The familiar guy panicked when he looked at his phone and finally he answered.

“Hi sunshine” he chimed with his “fake” sick voice

“Where are you?” I asked, my knuckles were already turning into white

The guy in front of me looked around and then he caught my eyes. His jaw hung open shocked? I am too. He talked to his friends for a moment and then he run towards my direction.

“I can explain.” He pants.

“Not now Mark, I’m busy and I guess you are too.” I gave him a glare and continued walking towards the mart.

Mark and I rarely have a fight since we both have long patience with everything and I guess this fight hurts me the most.

~~

I continued to write my last sentence on my essay when I felt something burning on my skin; I looked up and saw it was a sunray. My eyes widened and I quickly look at the time.

“8:00!!!!” I exclaimed. I was up all night, good thing I didn’t have class but I have training later at 5:30pm Oh great.

I stretched my body then I fixed my things, and my cup of coffee caught my attention and suddenly I had some urge to drink coffee, I’m a big coffee lover so yeah.

I looked myself in the mirror and boom my eye bags were really dark. I took my concealer on my vanity table and put some on it. My eye bags are so dark that the concealer didn’t concealed that much, but at least it became a little lighter.

 I went out of the building and the warm morning sunshine welcomed me, I started my trip to the mart.

 

“Oh hey!!” Jackson-one of Mark’s bestfriend approached me

“hi.” I gave him a small smile.

“Sorry about Mark, we tried to stop him from drinking too much last night but yeah we didn’t succeed,” he chuckled while rubbing his nape, looking really embarrassed. “, but here look. I am taking all the responsibilities on taking care of Mark so you don’t have to worry.” He raised a small plastic bag.

“No it’s fine,” I said calmly but deep inside I was already dying to see Mark. I wonder how drunk he is. “, now give me that, I’ll take care of him. You guy already did your part, bringing that red haired dude on his apartment safe.” I took the plastic bag from his hand.

“bu-“

“No more buts!” I pointed a finger.

“thanks” Jackson smiled

“No, thank you.” I gave him one last smile and went to Mark’s apartment.

 

I was standing on front of the door, pressing the doorbell for the 2nd time.

I guess he was still asleep

I opened the security lock and entered his code.

“0..9...5..4” I mumbled quietly as I pressed the numbers, and few seconds I heard a small beep signaling that the door is now open.

I don’t like opening Mark’s apartment on my own even though he gave me permission I just didn’t like it. It felt like I was invading someone’s privacy even if it was my boyfriend’s apartment.

I opened the door widely and saw Mark, topless, wearing red-striped pajamas, messy hair, and looking totally confused. Obviously that he just got out of the bed.

OH MY UNICORNS!!

“u-uhmm... J-Jackson told me t-that umm…” I stuttered while standing on his door, looking on my feet just to avoid his graze. “Well, he t-told me that you got drunk la-last night so I uhmm volunteered to t-take care of….you.” I looked at him with embarrassed graze

“…..” silence. Mark didn’t answered me, instead he just stood there looking at me

“So, uhmm hope you don’t mind but I’ll step inside your apartment.” I told him. “3..2….1” I counted and entered his apartment without waiting for his permission. I tried to walk around his apartment as comfortable as possible and luckily it seems that I succeed doing that.

I know Mark and I had a fight last night, but seeing him right now, looking like a hot mess makes me forget what he did last night. I mean he is still a person so yea

I waltzed my way towards his kitchen and opened the stove to make him a porridge. Let us just hope that this porridge would taste good since my cooking skills is 3/10.

I can feel Mark’s presence behind me. Maybe he’s just making sure that I wont burnt the apartment

"Go back to bed Mark, I know youre tired. I’ll jut go to your room to deliver you food." I looked at him and to my surprise he was already thiiiiiis close to me so close that I was about to bump his chest.

Be calm. I must be calm.

I can see the hesitation on his eyes.

"Please" i gave him a tight smile and he left.

 

I was opening the plastic and unfortunately I was too weak to open it with my bear hands, and I cant find his scissors so I decided to use a kitchen knife. I slowly tearing the plastic when suddenly I put too much force and gave my point finger a long cut. I put down the knife immediately and looked for something that I can use to stop the bleeding.

Since I cant find anything, I just used the tissue beside the sink. I put pressure on my finger and let out a silent scream so that Mark wouldn’t found out about my ermmm little accident.

 

After a minute, the porridge was now ready to be served. I put it on the tray along with his meds. I went put of his kitchen and saw him in the living room watching a show but it was on mute.

“erm here’s you food.” I put the tray on the coffee table.

“……” he just looked at me still with confused eyes.

He’s probably thinking what I am still doing here when he and I are on a fight.

“Don’t worry, I’ll leave after you eat.” I assured him.

He rolled his eyes and started eating his food. The whole meal was silent; neither of us said a single word. He didn’t even give a simple compliment to my cooking or maybe it tasted really bad. Mark is really good at hiding his expressions.  Sneaky...

With a snap, the whole meal was gone. He put the bowl back to tray and I was about to get it when he suddenly held my wrist and started dragging mo towards his bedroom!

He pushed me to his bed and left me dumbfounded.

Are we going to have uhmmm... No No I should stop thinking that kind of stuff.

Maybe because I was still not getting any sleep. My heartbeat started to pound my chest really hard and trust me I was about to have a heart attack when Mark walked into his room bringing a........first aid kit?

Wait I thought...he...I...well

He sat beside me and held my point finger that got injured a while ago.

“tsk.” He gave me an angry look and put out an alcohol and cotton.

I pulled my hand back, afraid to the pain that I will fill once the cotton touched my finger

“______” he said my name with a strict tone and pulled my hand again. “I told you to be careful” he mumbled with his sweet voice while looking on my eyes.

“ouch” I whispered

“sorry.” He blew on the scar. I can clearly hear the guilt on his voice.

Sorry because I hurt your scar or sorry because I lied to you? I questioned him inside my thought

“For both.” He said like he heard my thought. This time he held my whole hand taking cautions with my scar.

“it’s fine Mark. You deserve a break, so it is fine to have a boys’ night out once in a while.” I gave him a sincere smile. “, but just don’t lie to me again. Okay?”

“Okay.” He stiffed and I just suddenly noticed that he was crying.

“why are you crying?!” I got shocked and hugged him immediately. “Oh my gosh Mark!! Stop crying” I chuckled

He laughed as he hugged me back.

“I missed you” He mumbled as he tightened his hug on my small figure.

“I missed you too” I smiled. “, I want the pink band-aid” I informed him.

We both pulled back from the hug and he put out a pink band-aid and sticks it on my finger.

“ there.” He said and gave my small scar a kiss.

I smiled at him.

I was about to stand up when he carried me bridal style and laid me down properly on his bed.

“M-Mar”

“you need to sleep, I can clearly see your eye bags and your voice is not in good condition. It is a sign that you haven’t got any sleep.” He nagged at me

“the dishes, I’ll wash the—“

“I’ll do the dishes. You cook, I clean.” He put his blanket over me. “Now sleep my sunshine.” He gave me a small smile and kissed my forehead.

“Ma-“

“Sleep.” He winked and left the room.

I closed my eyes and drown myself with the scent of Mark.

 

a/n: how was it.