[sebaek] i do

drabble collection

PAIRING: SEBAEK (Sehun x Baekhyun)
Genre: "90% fluff" (read: angst)
Length: 541
Description: Sebaek exchange their wedding vows.

This is just a revenge angst drabble to get Roma back for breaking my heart. Please, enjoy. Also, Mada, I look forward to my present. -retreats back to my cave-
 
This is also for all you Sebaekians ^^ (Alex, Day, Ilona, Kirse, Krys, Lya, Mina, Ozz, Rona, Taufan and those Ive yet to speak to)
Disclaimer: I cannot be held accountable for any damages occured in the crossfire. (This is war.)
 

 

"Byun Baekhyun,

It wasn't love at first sight; I didn't even like you when we first met. I thought you were too loud and attention seeking, but in time, I grew to love that about you, so please don't ever change.

I don't believe in fate, I don't think we were destined to be together. What I do believe in is our love, and the hard work and effort we put into making our relationship work. There are times when it isn't easy, but what I can promise you is that I will never give up on us.

No matter how tough things get, quitting is never a thought that enters my mind. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, through the good times and the bad.

With these words and in the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow:

I, Oh Sehun, take you, Byun Baekhyun, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my best friend, my loving partner, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish for as long as time exists; my love for you will be eternal.

And even when we're no longer on this earth, our love will always remain.

I love you, Byun Baekhyun. Forever yours, Oh Sehun."

 

Baekhyun glanced over at the crowd. Not a dry eye in the house, just the way Sehun intended. Baekhyun took a deep breath as he began his declaration.

 

"Oh Sehun,

I know that when we first met, it was far from love at first sight. I annoyed you; I was too loud and craved the spotlight. But in all honesty, I was just trying to impress you because I thought that you were the most beautiful person I had seen in my entire life. And after getting to know you, I came to realise that you were even more beautiful on the inside and I still question to this day, how that's even possible.

Words like fate and destiny are meaningless when describing our love; it wasn't through an omnipotent power that we came to fall in love. I chose to fall in love you, and I will continue to choose to love you through my own free will, every single day, unconditionally.

Although you were taken from me before we got to exchange our wedding vows, I wanted to share them both regardless. And no matter how difficult it is to continue on without you, I want to spend the rest of my life honouring our memories and our love.

With these words and in the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow:

I, Byun Baekhyun, take you, Oh Sehun, to be my spiritual wedded husband, my best friend, my loving partner, to have and to remember from this day forward, beyond life and death, to love and to cherish for as long as time exists; my love for you will be eternal.

And even though you're no longer here on this earth, you will always remain in my heart along with our love.

I love you, Oh Sehun. Forever yours, Byun Baekhyun."

 


A/N: I would say that I'm sorry but that would be a lie. But then again, I am a compulsive liar and all.

I'M SO SORRY.

DM | Twitter | Ask FM Tumblr |